Author Topic: Sue - Bliss massage - Chester-le-street  (Read 2668 times)

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

30 mins massage + HE £40

A few texts and I was booked with Sue for 30 mins later that day. She is now open on a Sunday so it was very quiet. Greeted at the top of the stairs by Sue who wore a mask and kept it on all through the booking. Masks and hand gel available for me to use.
Onto the table and gentle massage for about 5 mins told to turn over she then removed her knickers pulled up her dress and let me play with her tits and pussy whilst performing the HE or happy beginning in this case, soon I shot my load she cleaned me up then carried on with them massage, she left her knickers off and her dress was still pulled over her tits so I had access to her “ goods “ for the rest of the massage
No hot stones because of Covid she said. Also she washed her hands at least 4 times during the booking
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 09:55:28 am by abridgetofar »

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 10
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. I'm guessing the Sunday opening is a new thing?

Offline abridgetofar

I think she’s making up for lost revenue