Author Topic: Ts Camila Mattoli Newmarket  (Read 6471 times)


22 review(s) for Ts Camila Mattoli (18 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]

Offline mrbushyfox


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


So for a little while now I have been wanting to scratch an itch and been keeping a look out for the right TS
to help me out.

Low and behold I see Camilla was visiting the area, after checking out her profiles and reading the positive reviews she certainly looked
like she was going to mark my book.

So after making a call we agreed a time  £150.00 for the hour, comms were very easy and straight forward. Unfortunately I was slightly delayed and arrived 15 mins late...... maybe this pissed her off however I did message her to let her know. Her place was a clean and discrete Airbnb.

On arrival she opened the door and she is lovely just like her photos....result I thought....then is when things went down hill.... I went to greet her with a kiss and i received the cheek in a VERY dismissive manner and that pretty much set the tone for the meeting.

She was pleasant enough but SO SO very awkward.... i did notice she was more keen on counting the readies than anything else.

I can't be bothered to go into the details..... Yes she looks lovely just like her profiles....and has a very sizeable tool but the whole thing felt very difficult there was no attempt to warm into things and it was all very robotic, perhaps she just didn't like me....I don't know. We finished within about 25 mins that was with 2 showers!  and I was out of the door.

She did say sorry for rushing me..... but to be honest i was happy to leave.



Offline Hugeadmirer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 403
  • Likes: 13
  •  
  • Reviews: 25
My experience with her twice was very similar. No warmth. Quickly tried to make me cum and then acted all shocked and surprised when it happened. I only tried the second time as she used to get rave reviews on hung angels. I Last saw her over 2, maybe 3, years ago. Hence no review

Offline mrbushyfox

yes...she suddenly became nicer when i was leaving..... the simple answer is No you will not be getting another £150 from me.....

I'm not sure if my itch was scratched or left me still wandering if there could be better out there. I'll stick to the lasses for a little while longer i think.

Offline foobarbaz

There is definitely better out there, it all depends where is out there for you. Shame this one didn't go well for you though... TS can be lots of fun.

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
I left her a negative review for pretty much the same on hung angels. She was a favourite there so got some stick.

Offline winkywanky

Sorry to hear this OP.

I saw her once and underpaid her by accident (I reviewed). Her service was fine and she actually was very good about it.

I guess YMMV  :unknown:.