External Link/Members Only Time to get back in the saddle.
Saw Tina on Monday 20th July 2020 at 9pm, 30 minutes £70.
I'd texted her on Friday for a Monday appointment,she said drop me a text on Monday. Comms were all good,didn't speak to her though,all texts.
First impressions,WOW,what a looker. Size 10 upper,Size 12 lower,small B or C cup natural tits,no Gut on her. Nice long blonde hair,Looks wise I'd say an 8, age wise I'd say late 20s early 30s.
Her English was excellent,you could tell she's been in England a while,she knows the game and how to play it.
She's been in the same flat in Worcester for the last 2 years,and I think she's gonna be there some time.She confirmed to me that she'd previously worked under the name of ' Patricia B'. Something about not being able to access her adultwork account and so she had to make a new profile.She lives there with her Fella,judging by the size 10s,don't know if she's got any children though.
It was quiet in the flat,although I suspect her boyfriend was in the flat judging by her reaction as I opened the bedroom door to leave,which was clean and functional,and we weren't disturbed.
Now this is where it starts to turn south. Straight away you get the
' Passive Agressive ' vibe off this bitch,basically she doesn't want to do anything you want to do,only what she's comfortable with and is willing to do,if the mood takes her.
She was only interested in the money,fair enough I suppose,I wouldn't want to get shagged by a middle aged,fat bastard.
But her job is to provide a semi decent service,and to not dictate to you,after all we're paying the money.
Her FK was light and even then little or no eye contact,story of the Punt really.
She had a nice body and a cracking arse,she knew it as well,kept turning her back on you. Probably more to do with avoiding intimacy rather than admiring her bum.
Had a fondle of her body and she fell on to the bed,I asked her to stand up again so that I could snog her,but she wasn't having that. So onto some Muff Diving then.
Snatch was beautiful,clean,shaved and most importantly,fresh. But once again she wanted to be in control. She wouldn't open her legs fully,denying full access and she said that I could only lick and not suck,What a bummer.
Onto 69 and she repeated the same 'Order ',worst still,blowjob wasn't the best,slightly too much teeth.
Now the Shite moment....I wanted to her to lie down next to me for a bit of a snog before the shagging started,I was very calm and very polite in requesting her to change positions,but she barked back at me 'I'm not a dog to keep changing positions ' WTF.
Spoiled the mood really.
Onto doggy,from which she kept pulling away from me,and finished in Mish.
Even in Mish she wasn't opening her legs wide enough. I even uttered those magic words that Ho's love to hear ' Open your legs more,I'll come quicker '
But nothing doing.
Filled the bag,cleaned up and fucked off.
Funnily enough after I filled the bag Tina was really chatty and pepped up no end,Unfuckinbelievable.
As I was walking back to the car I had a weird thought,this is the kind of
Attractive,unemotional,
calculating bird that The CIA or Mossad would use in a Honey trap,looks fit as Fuck,gets the job done....... Uuhhmmm,maybe I'm watching too much telly.
Had a good think about this,is this punt a Negative or a weak neutral. I'll have to go with the Negative.Several positives really.
Good looking girl,Beautiful body,excellent hygiene,clean flat.
Would I go back again,No. Struck her off my list,move onto the next one.