Author Topic: Hana massage Gateshead  (Read 3922 times)

Online waynekerr600

External Link/Members Only

Having weighed up the pros and cons decided to return to the saddle and make a booking.

Coms by text pretty good. Working from Malees old place in Swallwell. Door at the top of the stairs was locked but quickly opened by Hana wearing a mask. Asked to sanitise immediately and temperature taken. Went to room. Offered £35/hour massage +£20 he upfront. Hana is quite tiny and I must admit I didn't feel much of an attraction. I think I was a little bit pissed as I'd asked her age by text and she said she was 37. I'm sure she was 37 once but I think it was a while ago. Due to this and lack of attraction I opted just for massage.

Hana's English was not great and I found communication quite difficult. Add the mask (which she bizarrely changed in the room) and communication was even more difficult. She sanitised the hoop before I got on the table but then covered it with a pillow and paper sheet. I actually found it quite uncountable lying face down with my neck twisted on the pillow.

I asked for a firm massage and hot oil. The oil wasn't hot and the massage wasn't firm. There was very little (none actually) therapeutic value which is a shame as the back and shoulders needed it. An hour of very mediocre gentle flexing ensued.

Very disappointing. She didn't really do anything wrong but it just wasn't very good. So I'd rate it a neutral minus if I could. Added to the fact she seemed a lot older than I expected and the language barrier making this an unmemorable experience.

Covid precautions I would say were pretty good. She even began sanitising again whilst I was getting dressed (no bottle of water at the end!).

I haven't marked her down for the mask as that's very sensible and it would have been fine had the massage been better. Masks and sensual massage/he don't really go together I have found.

She did seem interested in where I was from and where I have had massages before which I suspect some guys wouldn't like.

Generally disappointing experience.

« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 08:08:53 pm by waynekerr600 »

Offline Weatherman21

Thanks for the review.  Sorry it wasn’t what you hoped. 


Offline Zooms

Thanks for review. Money saved for me as I was looking at her.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review WK.    :drinks:  Shame it wasn't to a standard of full enjoyment.    :(

On the plus side it's good to know some people are taking Covid-19 Hygiene steps seriously.   :thumbsup:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline maxxblue

She sanitised the hoop before I got on the table...

Sounds nice  :D