Been indulging recently so here's another review.
External Link/Members Only1hr for £120
Short story:
Very small petite girl with some nice perky big breasts. Definitely older than profile, I'd say 45. Very mediocre massage. Average oral with, too much hesitance during sex.
Avoid.
Long story:
Was in need of a good massage last Tuesday so I hit up AW and saw a Thai girl was working near my work, few texts later and a meeting arranged for when I finished.
Comms were good. Meet was an apartment at the top of Wallsend high street.
Got in sorted the paper work, I probably should've walked as she was much older than stated. But I was in dire need of a massage and Thai girls do give some good thanks ones.
Made our way upstairs and got the paperwork out the way. I stripped and hopped on the bed. Moved the pillow to upper chest as rested my head in my arms. Never know when it's last been washed.
She proceeded to strip to undies and give me a massage. Very light almost didn't feel much. But persisted and asked for heavier. Still meh. But I was so tired and sore I let her continue, quite a while later I pushed things along and flipped over, she avoided contact til I pulled her hand to it. Then she got a condom and did some oral; skills lacking. Pretty soon she jumped up stripped fully and tried to ride me. I say tried as she put just the head in and almost refused to move, just jerked bout with very little penetration for a few minutes. Followed this on by doing missionary. Lots of closing legs from her to restrict access. After about 5 mins she had started widening her legs a bit more, and I started going for it.
Wanted things over at this point. Forced a climax and cleaned up.
Made my exit quite sharpish.
I wouldn't return even if I was paid.
The only thing she had going for her was the tits were really quite nice.
(Saw a different girl today, review to follow shortly... Polar opposite of this one!)