External Link/Members OnlyI vowed that after one WG stood me up after keeping me waiting for ages that I’d never let this happen again.
So rang Chloe and booking arranged. Communication decent even if she did seem a little cold on the phone. However, many women are straight to the point and professional so I didn’t mind it too much. I arrive at her place (discreet location) looks like apartments of where elderly folk may stay. Parking is plenty.
I msg her and get told that it’ll be 5 mins. I’m expecting the apartment no but nothing. I again msg 5 more mins. Now I’m getting a little frustrated as easy communication and location of ease are few things which enhance my pleasure. I don’t like to become all anxious before I even get to the bedroom.
Then it’s complete silence. I try ringing, messaging, ringing and messaging. I feel like a twat as I’m sat in my car.
I hear no explanation, nothing. I don’t know if she ever had any intention of seeing me.
A complete timewaster who I would never make the effort to see again. I’m always respectful of someone’s time and she just couldn’t give a shit about mine.