Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Numbers of times u need a wee during a day.  (Read 615 times)

Offline wombat42

I have some days when I need to wee constantly, maybe six times in a day. But other days I only want to wee only a few times. Obviously you tend to wee less when it is hot but ive still had times when I hardy wee at all when it was not hot.

Ive had times I have drunk up to 4 pints of beer and still not wanted to wee - ive had to stay in a pub for about half an hour afterward just so I could get a wee in - I wouldnt want to get caught short on my way home having to wee in a taxi or in the street.

Offline RandomGuy99

Thanks for that information.

Offline David1970

I have some days when I need to wee constantly, maybe six times in a day. But other days I only want to wee only a few times. Obviously you tend to wee less when it is hot but ive still had times when I hardy wee at all when it was not hot.

Ive had times I have drunk up to 4 pints of beer and still not wanted to wee - ive had to stay in a pub for about half an hour afterward just so I could get a wee in - I wouldnt want to get caught short on my way home having to wee in a taxi or in the street.

If you are worried get advice from a medically qualified doctor, not form a punting website :dash:

Offline Fuzzyduck

How far up is this on your "Things I'm really worried about" list? I can piss 10 times a day if I'm drinking lots of fluids, sometimes only a few even if I've been on the lash. I'd only worry if there was pain or blood, a poor trickle rather than a healthy flow or if you think you need to pee but can't.

Offline hermanmunster

I just wasted a minute of my life!

Offline threechilliman

The things that occupy some folks minds.....

Offline cotton

I really dont think 6 times is alot at all , i go more than that myself.

Offline hermanmunster

I just wasted a minute of my life!

I've now wasted 2 (never to be recovered) minutes.

Offline sgc

Taking the piss.... If I have lots of coffee I will go around 8-10 times a day otherwise about 4 -5 times

Offline donnybob

I have some days when I need to wee constantly, maybe six times in a day.

Doesnt that get expensive paying that sp for watersports then shelling out 6 times a day  :sarcastic:

Offline Chorley

If you are worried get advice from a medically qualified doctor, not form a punting website :dash:
This. WTF?!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline standardpostage

Sounds like an enlarged prostrate gland to me.
It's an age related thing.
See doctor for diagnosis and investigation.
I take tablets for it.

Offline willie loman

Sounds like an enlarged prostrate gland to me.
It's an age related thing.
See doctor for diagnosis and investigation.
I take tablets for it.

Thats true, mind you i was misdiagnosed by my gp, ended up going myself to accident and emergency,where it was properly diagnosed,  once your peeing becomes erratic, its a medical prob, being a bloke you will of course ignore this advice.

Offline regenmeister

Isn't there a Who song about peeing, I can wee for miles and miles or something

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have some days when I need to wee constantly,
You need to get yourself checked out, first a doctor, who's above a certain level of qualification, will shove his finger up your arse to check your prostate, the next step is they shove a camera down, or up, which ever way you look at it, your jap's eye and into your bladder to check that.  All pretty straight forward really. Don't forget to let us know how you get on.  :hi:

Offline willie loman

You need to get yourself checked out, first a doctor, who's above a certain level of qualification, will shove his finger up your arse to check your prostate, the next step is they shove a camera down, or up, which ever way you look at it, your jap's eye and into your bladder to check that.  All pretty straight forward really. Don't forget to let us know how you get on.  :hi:

Agree, but heres a jimmy carr joke that made me laugh, "i will tell you whats embarrassing, having a prostate exam, and the guy realises you are not actually a doctor.

Offline hrnybob

that sometime happens to but it usually the result of lots of beer  :D

Offline scutty brown

Prostate
Diabetes
Blood pressure problems

all possible causes, all treatable

does exercise / walking make it worse?
have you lost weight recently?
do sildenafil or other ED treatments make it worse?

see a GP

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Forgot to say you can give yourself a head start by whenever you go for a piss measure the amount and make a note of that and the time, it will save them asking you to do it. I think it was a week I had to do it.

Edit

Another test they do is you go to the clinic with a full bladder absolutely bursting for a piss and the measure the flow rate and when you're finished do an ultrasound scan to see if there's any left.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 08:01:55 am by daviemac »

Offline hungrypunt

I can verify mine.
2 pints nope, 3 pints nope, 4 pints yes.
then every other fecking pint.

Dont go to bed till at least an hour after my last beer
then possibly get up about 4 to get rid of dregs from me bladder. Usually half hits the seat, gulp down some water cos me mouth is as dry as a nuns cunt thanks to that kebab I had after pint 8.
Up again about 6 to get rid of the water, another dry mouth helper. Back t bed, up for work an hour later trying hard to rememeber why the hell I drink at all

But yeah I wouldn't worry too much about what you describe, can be any number of dietary variables to play, including if you do drink alcohol regularly, then abstain for a few days your body will release lots of with held water and you can piss more for a couple days till normal balance is restored.

If it concerns a doc can put your mind at rest, or there are a couple of cracking NW girls who do a good prostate exam
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 11:52:43 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Bonker

Take the proffered advice and see a doctor. If he has his finger up your arse and says "ohhhh, dear" you're in trouble.

If he has his finger up your arse but his hands are on your shoulders and he says "dear" you're in luck.

Offline Thecheatinghusband

I go for a shit like 4 times a day.

Offline Xtro

I talk shit most of the time.   :D

Offline Thephoenix

Cripes!....... It sounds as if you might be full of it. :rolleyes:

Offline kippydon

maybe you could be diabetic??

Offline cotton

I can verify mine.
2 pints nope, 3 pints nope, 4 pints yes.
then every other fecking pint.

Dont go to bed till at least an hour after my last beer
then possibly get up about 4 to get rid of dregs from me bladder. Usually half hits the seat, gulp down some water cos me mouth is as dry as a nuns cunt thanks to that kebab I had after pint 8.
Up again about 6 to get rid of the water, another dry mouth helper. Back t bed, up for work an hour later trying hard to rememeber why the hell I drink at all

But yeah I wouldn't worry too much about what you describe, can be any number of dietary variables to play, including if you do drink alcohol regularly, then abstain for a few days your body will release lots of with held water and you can piss more for a couple days till normal balance is restored.

If it concerns a doc can put your mind at rest, or there are a couple of cracking NW girls who do a good prostate exam
So do you literally piss 2 pints per go or are you sweating half of it out   ;)

Offline superman64

Banned reason: Undesirable / fixated on underage girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline David1970

Offline Matrix

Sounds like a load of old piss.

Offline tightfoot69

Is there much difference between 6 times and a few times?

Offline badsin

they shove a camera down, or up, which ever way you look at it, your jap's eye and into your bladder to check that.

I had a camera survey of my bladder a few years ago, after getting back of holiday and pissing blood, proper blood. Straight off to the doctor's, provide a specimen, in hospital for tests the next day, for various scans etc.
The most peculiar sensation ever, having a camera inserted up your jappa, beyond weird, gagging a little typing this.
After that fun and games, straighten your clothes etc, walk out into the corridor to find two student nurses laughing at my obvious turmoil. I'd of shagged em.
Doctor couldn't find anything wrong, and assumed I must of passed some stones in my urine, which in turn cut the inside of my pee pipes causing the bleeding etc  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 05:28:44 pm by badsin »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I had a camera survey of my bladder a few years ago, after getting back of holiday and pissing blood, proper blood. Straight off to the doctor's, provide a specimen, in hospital for tests the next day, for various scans etc.
The most peculiar sensation ever, having a camera inserted up your jappa, beyond weird, gagging a little typing this.
After that fun and games, straighten your clothes etc, walk out into the corridor to find two student nurses laughing at my obvious turmoil. I'd of shagged em.
Doctor couldn't find anything wrong, and assumed I must of passed some stones in my urine, which in turn cut the inside of my pee pipes causing the bleeding etc  :hi:
I had it a couple of years ago as well, I had changed into a gown and on the way back to the lockers didn't notice the remnants of cream and a bit of blood dripping on the floor, no nurses there to see it thankfully.  I wasn't as bad as I had expected to be honest.

Offline hungrypunt

So do you literally piss 2 pints per go or are you sweating half of it out   ;)
Dunno, I guess some gets absorbed? some pisses out, either way Im 40 quid down by the end of it  :scare: :drinks:

Offline paper7

:lol: :lol:
Dunno, I guess some gets absorbed? some pisses out, either way Im 40 quid down by the end of it  :scare: :drinks:
:lol: :lol: :lol: