Author Topic: Newslut4u - Horwich Bolton  (Read 6587 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5737357) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline dadio

External Link/Members Only
Cost £40 for 15 minute quickie

After the government enforced long break from this hobby of ours, I finally crumbled and went to see this lady in Horwich last week.
Comms were good and after a few back and forth messages, was outside her place fairly easily.
She works from a rented place near the football ground (5 minute drive) and it seems like a decent safe area. Plenty of parking on the street and around the corner from her.
Newslut4u (I never got round to asking her name!) was ready and waiting and took me upstairs to her room with minimal faffing. Pictures of her are accurate, though might be a little photoshopped. Decent looking, though I think she's a dress size 14, rather than the 12 advertised.
Sorted money out and she straight away moved in for a proper snog whilst undoing my belt.
Dropped to her knees and started a really good uncovered blowjob. Lots of deep throat sucking and took my cock all the way to the hilt.
Since I was only there for a quickie, moved onto the bed, on with a condom and fucked her in missionary whilst kissing. The inevitable happened and after a quick clean up, I was on my way, balls drained.
Would return next time I'm in the area and wanting a fuss free fuck.

Offline antsz

Thanks for the review, is still British? Pics from what i can see looks like a rom?

Offline Captain caveman 69

She looks very familiar this one but cant place her

Offline dadio

Thanks for the review, is still British? Pics from what i can see looks like a rom?

Yep. British as they come

Offline JackMack

External Link/Members Only
Cost £40 for 15 minute quickie

After the government enforced long break from this hobby of ours, I finally crumbled and went to see this lady in Horwich last week.
Comms were good and after a few back and forth messages, was outside her place fairly easily.
She works from a rented place near the football ground (5 minute drive) and it seems like a decent safe area. Plenty of parking on the street and around the corner from her.
Newslut4u (I never got round to asking her name!) was ready and waiting and took me upstairs to her room with minimal faffing. Pictures of her are accurate, though might be a little photoshopped. Decent looking, though I think she's a dress size 14, rather than the 12 advertised.
Sorted money out and she straight away moved in for a proper snog whilst undoing my belt.
Dropped to her knees and started a really good uncovered blowjob. Lots of deep throat sucking and took my cock all the way to the hilt.
Since I was only there for a quickie, moved onto the bed, on with a condom and fucked her in missionary whilst kissing. The inevitable happened and after a quick clean up, I was on my way, balls drained.
Would return next time I'm in the area and wanting a fuss free fuck.


Thanks I was recently looking at her profile as she came up in Manchester at the moment
But the hairy pits and legs is off putting at the moment but I say now wait for the pandemic to be over before the sub girls are back
« Last Edit: February 12, 2021, 08:35:38 am by JackMack »

Offline Carpy

Saw her a few months ago. Nice lass but for me a neutral. Will get the review up soon

Offline dadio

Thanks I was recently looking at her profile as she came up in Manchester at the moment
But the hairy pits and legs is off putting at the moment but I say now wait for the pandemic to be over before the sub girls are back

Where are you looking? I cant see any hair on any of the pictures? FWIW when I have seen her, she's been totally hair free - pussy and pits.

Offline JackMack

Where are you looking? I cant see any hair on any of the pictures? FWIW when I have seen her, she's been totally hair free - pussy and pits.

My mistake am editing it out now - I got mixed up with another post I think regarding Sasha sexy