Author Topic: Lucy361 eccles incall new  (Read 4306 times)


52 review(s) for Lucy361 (43 positive, 7 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hollywell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Lucy's apartment Manchester Eccles easy parking just off motorwa

Price paid 130 for the hour

Pretty girl well reviewed on here nice figure

Drink on entry lots of chat she likes to talk but not a clockwatcher then down to the bedroom nice with mirrors to the side lots of dfk then down I go very clean shaven, there a while as she came a few times and certainly let's you know then returns it owo great technique att to balls and shaft then 69  onto sex in doggy comes again then into missionary and CG  nearl there so off with the condom for a cim finish with her on her back fingering herself to orgasm at same time all Infront of those mirrors great viewing clean up have a coffee and on my way

All in all great punt with an attractive enthusiastic lady who seemed to enjoy herself as much as me highly recommended

Offline Captain caveman 69

Does the hour start on arrival or after the tea and chat. Its always put me off seeing this sp at 130ph

Offline Hollywell

Never looks at the clock just a pleasant no rush enthusiastic meeting most of her reviews say the same

Offline Captain caveman 69

Never looks at the clock just a pleasant no rush enthusiastic meeting most of her reviews say the same
so was you there over the hour just as a matter of interest

Offline Hollywell

Yes was around hour and half

Offline Captain caveman 69


Offline Convince Me

OP, what was the extra tenner for? Her hourly rate is showing £120.

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve seen Lucy a few times and always had a good service but I always move things along if she starts chatting too much
One thing that I should mention is that the first time I saw her was on a reverse bid much lower than her standard rates and have continued to see her at that rate.

Offline Hollywell

My mistake  120 and I  find her ok co so don't mind  the chat

Offline Captain caveman 69

I’ve seen Lucy a few times and always had a good service but I always move things along if she starts chatting too much
One thing that I should mention is that the first time I saw her was on a reverse bid much lower than her standard rates and have continued to see her at that rate.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when your  moving things along dusty i bet you tell her to shut the fuck up and drag her to the bedroom by her suspenders  :D