Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Petite Anna xx-Kensal Rise-NW10-Very Good So Far.  (Read 5520 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5206239) (9 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to punters who have reviewed Anna, :thumbsup: she isn't in an area I often punt in so may of not come across her if it hadn't been for the reviews on here, cheers guys and particularly Jerk Chicken. :thumbsup:

I have punted with Anna a few times now and as some have said she has got progressively dirtier. A maid/pimp answer the comms and has been efficient so far with me. This review is about my punts with her overall.

Anna is Polish, a size 6 and mid-20s or so, small tits and is petite. As has been said with glasses she has a nerdy look about her. Tatt down one side. But there are fires burning within her. Her free pics are here I think and her English is ok.

Services agreed and received were; FK/DFK/OWO/RO/Fingering on her pussy. Her kissing was average at best first time, but from the second punt onwards was good DFK. Her OWO was good from the start with some ball licking, she tried some DT but it was limited how much she could do but she gave it a go including some gagging, but that isn't my bag so I didn't pursue that with her. Her attitude was a bit cautious the first time but she soon relaxed and its been good each time. Friendly WG who is submissive as some others have said. On the second punt I pulled her hair and slapped her arse at her request. So far a good quite young WG. £100 for the hour so a good rate in my view as well. One of the best new to me WGs I have met this year so far.

Parking wise within a 5 min walk of her is pay parking by cash using a machine which costs £2.50p for an hour and £4.50p for 2 hours, if you pay by card its a bit cheaper. There are parking restrictions between 8.30am-6.30pm Mon-Sat, free after then and she has sometimes worked till 9pm maybe later. However apart from between 12-3pm IF you can find a spot there is free parking on Chamberlyne Road and All Souls Road and some side streets off them, then a case of walking to her place not too far away. She doesn't seem to be around on weekends or hasn't been to see me. She only works part-time as a WG she told me and can be hard to book due to that, or she is really busy in reality and that's why. Not my area so I don't know about public transport.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 12:44:52 pm by smiths »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Great review @smiths.

It captures all the essentials for punters if they fancy a slim thing to play with.

Think it's time I repay Anna a visit. Her pussy grips my dick very well indeed  :lol:
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks Smiths for review.

I usually don't prefer girls with small tits, so have never paid her a visit pre Lockdown. Are her tits small A size or do you reckon it is a handful?

Offline smiths

Thanks Smiths for review.

I usually don't prefer girls with small tits, so have never paid her a visit pre Lockdown. Are her tits small A size or do you reckon it is a handful?

A cup so small tits. :thumbsup: I don't mind small tits, Katalina who was in Hendon was a great regular of mine for many years and has tiny tits.

Offline smiths

Great review @smiths.

It captures all the essentials for punters if they fancy a slim thing to play with.

Think it's time I repay Anna a visit. Her pussy grips my dick very well indeed  :lol:

Thanks again for your initial review on Anna. :thumbsup: I got lost first time for a short while but realised my error and found it quickly after that, its an area I used to work a bit in in the 80s but a hell of a lot has changed since then. Off the North Circular at Neasden its actually very easy to find, traffic wise it can be a bit tricky at times though.

Anna is regular material at present for me, just a pity she doesn't work later like till midnight and work weekends every week.

Offline bedhedred

I had a disappointing session with her. Review to follow at some point but it would be like a cut and paste of this one.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264766.0

I'm gutted that I wasted my money and could have had the enthusiasm of Naughty Natt.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I had a disappointing session with her. Review to follow at some point but it would be like a cut and paste of this one.

I'm gutted that I wasted my money and could have had the enthusiasm of Naughty Natt.

Please do, the more intel the better.

After reading this review my dick fancied a pronlonged smash; Was all set to pay her visit this evening .... but have been persuaded by the lads to come and watch Man U at the pub instead  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 06:42:17 pm by Jerk Chicken »
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline smiths

Sorry to read this, as you know that's a problem with punting, there is rarely a guarantee, Natt was one for me the 3 times I punted with her and Kora was even more so as have been some of my long term regs. But it all comes down to how you get on with the WG of course. I would never have thought Amy Amazon who I had punted with loads of times would suddenly be so shite, so even a reg can go bad.

I got good service off Eva a number of times and now Anna the same, so far.

Offline smiths

To add after doing some checking this WG; External Link/Members Only whose profile anyway used to be of Kate Big Boobs who was linked to Anna last year could be in the same flat, as could the pimp/maid I think, I have heard female voices apart from Annas. Now called Kasia and the reviews under her numbered link now linked in.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Is it Kate big boobs or a new girl Kate was stunning but no Dfk for me :thumbsdown:

Offline Jerk Chicken

Is it Kate big boobs or a new girl Kate was stunning but no Dfk for me :thumbsdown:

New girl and has already been reviewed on here.

Offline smiths

New girl and has already been reviewed on here.

Has she, under her existing A/W profile she has taken over off Kate Big Boobs I cant see a review for Kasia Hot so I assume you mean reviewed on here under a previous A/W profile is that right? The 2 reviews linked to her profile above are both for Kate from last year.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Offline Jerk Chicken

@smiths and @Hertsblue.

Just did a quick search but can't find   :(... I recall the review saying Kasia Hot pics (using Kate big boobs old profile) were out of date like 10 years. However nothing is coming up in the search!

Will the punter who fucked Kasia HOTT XX please identify himself  :D

EDIT: truly can't find perhaps I mixed her up with another SP :dash:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 08:37:10 am by Jerk Chicken »

Offline smiths

@smiths and @Hertsblue.

Just did a quick search but can't find   :(... I recall the review saying Kasia Hot pics (using Kate big boobs old profile) were out of date like 10 years. However nothing is coming up in the search!

Will the punter who fucked Kasia HOTT XX please identify himself  :D

EDIT: truly can't find perhaps I mixed her up with another SP :dash:

I cant find anything either which could mean the review was deleted for some reason, or the reviewer banned maybe though I don't know if their reviews get deleted in that scenario. Or as you say it was another WG.

There is very little on here except those 2 reviews on Kate Big Boobs under that profile number now being used by Kasia. I wont rule out giving her a look at a half hour punt sometime.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Offline smiths

I have punted with Anna some more times and had a good service each time so for me so far she has kept the standard up. I quite like her room with the big brown settee in it, I don't like that mirror next to the sink though as I never want to see my ugly mug when punting so avoid looking in that. :vomit:

I left the last punt with her so far feeling a bit knackered so sat at the bus stop by her flats for a few minutes before walking up the hill to my car, which on that occasion I had paid to park using cash at the machine very near her place. £2.50p an hour that costs, free parking is available a 6-7 min walk away after 3pm in Chamberlyne Road, All Souls Road and some roads off them. Her first booking doesn't seem so far to be any earlier than 2pm, I suppose if you live near her unlike me you could get an earlier booking as the pimp/maid starts answering the phone about 12.45-1.30pm usually. I wont travel and hope I get a booking, I need confirmation first.

Offline Jerk Chicken

I have punted with Anna some more times and had a good service each time so for me so far she has kept the standard up. I quite like her room with the big brown settee in it, I don't like that mirror next to the sink though as I never want to see my ugly mug when punting so avoid looking in that. :vomit:

I left the last punt with her so far feeling a bit knackered so sat at the bus stop by her flats for a few minutes before walking up the hill to my car, which on that occasion I had paid to park using cash at the machine very near her place. £2.50p an hour that costs, free parking is available a 6-7 min walk away after 3pm in Chamberlyne Road, All Souls Road and some roads off them. Her first booking doesn't seem so far to be any earlier than 2pm, I suppose if you live near her unlike me you could get an earlier booking as the pimp/maid starts answering the phone about 12.45-1.30pm usually. I wont travel and hope I get a booking, I need confirmation first.

I do love that brown sofa ... we have fucked a few times on it as well as havimg drinks and a good chit-chat during my recovery time.

I will be seeing her again within the next 2 weeks so I too will be able to judge if service has declined since my last punt with her in February. Good to hear she knackered you out. Love leaving punts with that dishevelled feeling :D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:23:46 am by Jerk Chicken »

Offline smiths

I do love that brown sofa ... we have fucked a few times on it as well as havimg drinks and a good chit-chat during my recovery time.

I will be seeing her again within the next 2 weeks so I too will be able to judge if service has declined since my last punt with her in February. Good to hear she knackered you out. Love leaving punts with that dishevelled feeling :D

The only drawback so far with Anna is she starts too late ideally for me, if she started at say 11am it would be better. However, I have been surprised so far that the traffic from her place back to the North Circular up Dudden Hill Lane in the rush hour a few times has been a lot but its been moving pretty well.

Annas body looks almost the same as a regular of mine from early 2009, Naughty Holly in Letchworth in Herts, she was 19 at the time, and facially they look similar to, so much so that I looked at Anna carefully to check it wasn't Holly first time. Holly was English and would now be at least 30 ish though. She was £100 an hour as well.

Offline Labomba123

How pretty is she facialy? What size tits would you say?

Offline smiths

How pretty is she facialy? What size tits would you say?

As I posted above when asked her tits are small A cup size. Facially plain looking in my view, wears glasses and looks nerdy. I wouldn't look twice at her face in the street, in lingerie and heels she scrubs up just fine for me.

Offline Jerk Chicken

As I posted above when asked her tits are small A cup size. Facially plain looking in my view, wears glasses and looks nerdy. I wouldn't look twice at her face in the street, in lingerie and heels she scrubs up just fine for me.

+1

Also I am one of those perverted fuckers who like seeing a nerdy geeky type on her knees taking a rampant face fuck!

Offline smiths

+1

Also I am one of those perverted fuckers who like seeing a nerdy geeky type on her knees taking a rampant face fuck!

I see her green light is on today, she wasn't about last weekend at all.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Her room mate's green light hasn't been on.

Offline smiths

Her room mate's green light hasn't been on.

Yes I noticed that, I may of given her a look if it had been for a half hour punt.

Offline HERTSBLUE

I'm convinced it's Kate big boobs with different hair hope she comes back she's hot.

Offline smiths

I'm convinced it's Kate big boobs with different hair hope she comes back she's hot.

Really, someone posted it wasn't her, I have no idea.