Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Giaxo- High Street Kensington TOFTT  (Read 15937 times)

51 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5661814) (45 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

‪Date: July 2020‬

‪Communication: first contacted by AW, got number from her and then everything by texts. Clear and informative replies with flirting in between lines.‬

Price: £160/h‬

Location: 5 minutes walk from High Street Kensington tube. Rented, small studio. ‬

‪Girl: 20 yo, mixed British girl. She was born in England. I didn’t ask from where her parents are. Attractive, but not a stunner. I would say she has Middle Eastern face, but with a bit of gypsy look if that make sense. Petite, 5’2”. I’m not an expert in size of the tits, so will go with natural FF according to her profile. Breast is big, suits her well. Looking at the pictures I was expecting it slightly bigger. Great butt, wouldn’t say it’s bubble, but there is something to grab and play. Some stretch marks on legs. Nice, big lips. She is wearing braces. Long, dark and curly hair. ‬

Just look at her body  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Meet:‬
To be honest I was a bit disappointed when I saw her face. I think I had too high expectations after seeing pictures of her body and probably braces put me off... anyway with time I found it more attractive.
I had quick shower and we start with small chat to get to know better ourselves. Then we moved to DFK. A lot of tongue, really passionate.
Gia was very impatient and wanted to taste my cock. Couldn’t stop her from this, so she start very good OWO. Not too much use of hand, which is always good. I’m average size and she went all the way down. Very sloppy. Gave some attention to the balls. She was raising her head and smiling with saliva dropping from her mouth. Unfortunately not too much eye contact.
Time for me to return the pleasure. More DFK. I kissed her all the way down from the neck, played with her breast. She is very responsive to any touch and it makes her breath heavily. It’s like her body is one erogenous zone. Just before I went DATY, she showed her impatience again and said: “I want to feel you inside me now” Nope, not yet.
Shaved pussy, all clean. Fingers allowed. She was so horny, that I didn’t need to much time to make her cum (and I’m sure I’m not that good). She grabbed my face and said: “I’ll lick my juices from your face.” Dirty girl.
Rubber on and she went on top. She is very vocal, but in funny, squeaky way. Switch to doggy, missionary and spooning for finish. She can take pounding. Between changing positions more fingering. She was soaking wet.  End was close, but wanted more of this great OWO. I was planning to give her facial, but she so nicely asked if I want to cum in her mouth, that I just couldn’t say no. Facial will be next time :)

She has alarm set on her phone, but is ringing at the full hour. Not 10-15 minutes before like with other girls. She didn’t rush me, so I could have another shower without any issues.

Gia was so enthusiastic and willing to please. Really enjoyed my time with her. Great VFM. Highly recommended and I will return.
I’m afraid she will become really popular and will be difficult to book her again  :(
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 10:26:20 am by Bloody foreigner »

Offline king tarzan

It is about sharing and enjoying.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline James

Good review. Can see partial face pic. Not a hunnie for me
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline Bloody foreigner

And price raised to £180/h  :thumbsdown:

Offline Lenovo20182018

Excuse me, how did  you book she?

Offline Bloody foreigner

Excuse me, how did  you book she?

‪Communication: first contacted by AW, got number from her and then everything by texts. Clear and informative replies with flirting in between lines.‬

Offline Lenovo20182018

Excuse, can you write the number?

Offline James

Excuse, can you write the number?

how about you email her. theres a reason she hides it. she don't want ppl to have unless emailed
« Last Edit: July 17, 2020, 12:50:02 am by James »
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline ollielon

Thanks for sharing .. it reads a bit like a mix positive / neutral to me .. especially with the price hike .. but glad you enjoyed it after all, personality is as important as look on a punt   :dance:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 09:26:25 am by ollielon »

Offline tdh

Body does seem hot and those boobs  :wacko: :wacko:

Did she seem like she was trying to make you cum before you wanted to?

From an owo it may be a personal preference (or shame thing) but I am not one for eye contact!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 06:10:24 pm by tdh »

Offline Bloody foreigner

Body does seem hot and those boobs  :wacko: :wacko:

Did she seem like she was trying to make you cum before you wanted to?

From an owo it may be a personal preference (or shame thing) but I am not one for eye contact!

No rushing at all.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Do you need feedback on aw profile for a booking?
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline karimbenzima1991

No luck securing a booking

Appears to read the message but no response
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline Bloody foreigner

« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 07:00:42 pm by Bloody foreigner »

Offline Jerk Chicken

All those punters who have seen her; is this face pic accurate or is this another WG?

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Jerk Chicken

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services

Offline bedhedred

Oddly enough, this little piece of confusion has now put booty Latina on my hot list. 😉

Even though Giaxo is now off the HL.

Offline Jerk Chicken

Oddly enough, this little piece of confusion has now put booty Latina on my hot list. 😉

Even though Giaxo is now off the HL.

Ditto  :D :D :D