Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: victorias house reopening monday  (Read 2216 times)

Offline James

evening
13th july victorias house is opening, they look to have some nice ladies there but i cant see it being discreet. everyone knows what that place is so if your clocked going in by police etc, may get into issues.
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Charliehutton

evening
13th july victorias house is opening, they look to have some nice ladies there but i cant see it being discreet. everyone knows what that place is so if your clocked going in by police etc, may get into issues.

You could always wear a mask as you stroll to and from the car park, James, so in that sense it's never been more discreet. It's open legally now, so I can't see any issues with the police.

Of all the parlours I've visited, this is the one I'd feel most secure in. I think they'll take the precautionary aspects ultra seriously, unlike some other places, possibly. Whether that means both parties will have to wear masks throughout, and mean certain positions are prohibited, remains to be seen.

Whatever the level of service, I'm delighted to see it back open. Having this place closed felt like the end of civilisation as we know it.

Offline HailWood

You could always wear a mask as you stroll to and from the car park, James, so in that sense it's never been more discreet. It's open legally now, so I can't see any issues with the police.

Of all the parlours I've visited, this is the one I'd feel most secure in. I think they'll take the precautionary aspects ultra seriously, unlike some other places, possibly. Whether that means both parties will have to wear masks throughout, and mean certain positions are prohibited, remains to be seen.

Whatever the level of service, I'm delighted to see it back open. Having this place closed felt like the end of civilisation as we know it.

I understood they had awarded you a permanent parking space, Charlie  :lol:

Offline badsin

I can't really imagine it being much fun.... snogging won't be allowed, even face to face missionary will be off limits.
Good on the girls, for getting back in saddle  :hi:

Offline gbyld87

You think the services will be very scaled back?

Offline gbyld87

Perhaps Charlie will report back.  Sounds like it won't be long before he's heading over ;)

Must say, I do fancy a go on Tori (or she a go on me).  She sounds superb.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 04:56:48 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline mr.bluesky

Perhaps Charlie will report back.  Sounds like it won't be long before he's heading over ;)

Must say, I do fancy a go on Tori (or she a go on me).  She sounds superb.

Long time since I've been here but I would also like to see Tori. If face masks have to be worn it will be a very limited service on offer. As someone who enjoys owo and reverse oral it wouldn't make it worthwhile.

Offline James

they make their money charging for extras like kissing and oral without so will still be on offer.
What happens in a closed room no one knows
tori is good ive seen her twice, Attractive, but i found the 2nd time didnt enjoy as much, the minute you cum, they start cleaning up ready for the next one, even if you have time left

Offline gbyld87

they make their money charging for extras like kissing and oral without so will still be on offer.
What happens in a closed room no one knows
tori is good ive seen her twice, Attractive, but i found the 2nd time didnt enjoy as much, the minute you cum, they start cleaning up ready for the next one, even if you have time left

was this 30 mins or 60? not sure what their rules are, i.e. cum twice in the hour etc?

Offline James

was this 30 mins or 60? not sure what their rules are, i.e. cum twice in the hour etc?

30 mins,

Offline Charliehutton

I understood they had awarded you a permanent parking space, Charlie  :lol:

:D

I wish they had some kind of loyalty scheme. Back in the days of Green Shield stamps I'd have had a free toaster by now.

Offline mr.bluesky

:D

I wish they had some kind of loyalty scheme. Back in the days of Green Shield stamps I'd have had a free toaster by now.

Sod the free toaster you should get a free shag.  :D

Offline roger_weekly

I think I know the answer, but do they have a website of some sort of page where you can see the girls. I did visit about 4 years ago and took a gamble on who I saw

Offline badsin

And, as if by magic.....External Link/Members Only

Amazing what Google can do :dance:

It's worth trying a reverse image search on some of the pictures. I can't remember the name, but there was apparently some reality TV type, model bird that worked there a few years ago...... Enormous tits as I recall....
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 05:09:23 pm by badsin »

Offline roger_weekly

Apols, I thought it was Victorias in Wellingborough

Offline HornyHemel

I like VH, especially with self contained VIP room.  However, my last punt there cost me £170 for an hour and considering I get a 1 hour punt for £120 in MK or Northampton, makes it too expensive for me to be a regular venue.   

Offline gbyld87

I like VH, especially with self contained VIP room.  However, my last punt there cost me £170 for an hour and considering I get a 1 hour punt for £120 in MK or Northampton, makes it too expensive for me to be a regular venue.

Was that the full monty, so to speak?  Agreed, 170 is pricey regardless of location.

Offline HornyHemel

Was that the full monty, so to speak?  Agreed, 170 is pricey regardless of location.

It was £30 for the VIP suite, as against £25 for a standard room.  Then £140 to the girl, check my review for the finer details of the punt.

Offline Charliehutton

There appear to be some interesting new faces, too, in Lucy and Leanne.

Another new face, Natasha, I saw when she was at Massage Northampton. Other members have said she's British Indian, as described on her profile, but
funnily enough she didn't strike me as being remotely Indian. She didn't even have a tan, when I saw her. She's certainly nearer 40 than 30, by the way, but still in good shape, and provided a top class service.