Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shower charge ???  (Read 2566 times)

Offline nigel4498

Just had a bid on a RB on AW  and on checking her profile the cheeky cow charges £10 for a shower.

http:/www.adultwork.com/452206
Goes by the name of TinyBlackNectar.

Has anyone ever been charged for a shower?
Would be interested to know.

cockneybstrd

Q. Can I have a shower   A. Yes ... A Fee of £10.00 , unless its after you have recieved WS , then its included in the original fee of £30.00

Well thats your answer let her slash all over you

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
She must love the taste of cheesy cock or the smell of sweaty arse then :wackogirl:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Correct link --------------

External Link/Members Only

Not for me in 10 zillion light years, fucking pisstaker.    :bomb: :bomb:

Offline nigel4498

Not my thing I'm afraid but as you say if it's after ws would have thought that was included in her price.

Offline smiths

Just had a bid on a RB on AW  and on checking her profile the cheeky cow charges £10 for a shower.

http:/www.adultwork.com/452206
Goes by the name of TinyBlackNectar.

Has anyone ever been charged for a shower?
Would be interested to know.

I havent, thats an absolute pisstake and any interest i might have would immediately be at an end.

I did however meet a WG who i discovered was a lying low life and i asked to use her toilet to which she replied no problem, thats £10. I declined and walked but was tempted to piss in her garden but restrained myself.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not my thing I'm afraid but as you say if it's after ws would have thought that was included in her price.

It is, but she wants £30 to piss over you.     :thumbsdown:

James999

Perhaps she is charging extra for a shower todiscourage guys having showers as she prefers the naturap pheremones and all that, so if she wants to suck a smeggo cock and rim a sweety arse let her, she's obviously not fussy  :vomit:

She doesn't see blacks or Asians though  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 12:21:54 pm by James999 »

Rochdull lad

And although she's only 29 ;), she's been on AW for over 6 years; I wonder how many punters have paid her £10 "shower fee" in that time?

Offline Jimmyredcab

She doesn't see blacks or Asians though  :hi:

Maybe she's worried that one of her brudders will turn up.     ;)

James999

Maybe she's worried that one of her brudders will turn up.

Unlikely Blacks tend to prefer white girls  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Unlikely Blacks tend to prefer white girls  :hi:

Can you blame them.     :D :lol:

Offline Daffodil

I always arrive freshly showered. I pay for x time. If I want to spend some of that in the shower then that's up to me. I personally don't see why the prossie has to foot that.

For you guys who think shower time (before and after presumably) should be included at no cost then do you have a max time in the shower? Say if you think 5 minutes is reasonable, can you really argue with the guy who wants 10 minutes? All of a sudden a half hour appointment becomes almost as hour.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I always arrive freshly showered. I pay for x time. If I want to spend some of that in the shower then that's up to me. I personally don't see why the prossie has to foot that.

For you guys who think shower time (before and after presumably) should be included at no cost then do you have a max time in the shower? Say if you think 5 minutes is reasonable, can you really argue with the guy who wants 10 minutes? All of a sudden a half hour appointment becomes almost as hour.

Fair enough if the prossie in question does not ask you to shower. however if she does insist as many do then that time should not be included in the booking time as you have already freshly showered before arrival so if I or any other prossie refuse to believe that and insist you shower then that should be on our time surely?  Unless of course it is the odd one who thinks shower time means spend 20minutes and  maybe a quick wank in the shower before the booking as then this would be his time

James999

It's up to a guy how he spends his time with a pro$$ie, some may like to turn up have a shower a coffee and a chat, have his ego massaged a bit, talk about the book he's written or his job, or perhaps internet forums.

If a guy wants to do any of that no pro$$ies going to complain, after all she's got some mug paying her £120+ an hour to drink tea  :wacko:

The sensible option is to turn up clean and if thirsty have a drink on the way (it will be cheaper and likely better)  use your full time for sex and shower when you get home, thus there is little logic in longer bookings as it is likely you will get th esame amount of sex in a 30 min booking as an hour booking, the longer booking just pays the pro$$ie for downtime, thats why they like longer bookings, to get paid for doing nothing  :sarcastic:

Offline berksboy

"little logic in longer bookings as it is likely you will get th esame amount of sex in a 30 min booking as an hour booking, the longer booking just pays the pro$$ie for downtime, thats why they like longer bookings, to get paid for doing nothin"

James is spot on thats why i always book 1/2hr.

Offline smiths

"little logic in longer bookings as it is likely you will get th esame amount of sex in a 30 min booking as an hour booking, the longer booking just pays the pro$$ie for downtime, thats why they like longer bookings, to get paid for doing nothin"

When i punt for an hour i do so to please myself not the WG so ensure i get the amount of time i want. I cant get done in half hour what i want to do physically. Its also the case in my observations that some WGs half hour rates arent half their hour rates making their hour rate better VFM for me knowing i require an hour anyway.

There is no right or wrong with this of course, just what suits the punter.

Offline Daffodil

Fair enough if the prossie in question does not ask you to shower. however if she does insist as many do then that time should not be included in the booking time as you have already freshly showered before arrival so if I or any other prossie refuse to believe that and insist you shower then that should be on our time surely?  Unless of course it is the odd one who thinks shower time means spend 20minutes and  maybe a quick wank in the shower before the booking as then this would be his time

I have only been asked to shower once and when I explained I'd only just showered we got straight down to it  :hi:

Offline hockogrockle

I do wonder whether the original message is (as some have jokingly suggested) a coded message that watersports are £10 extra. But, while I'm no expert on golden showers, that does sound awfully cheap. That apart, I would have thought anybody providing sexual services would have a vested interest in seeing that their clients are nice and clean. So to provide a £10 disincentive seems just nuts (Is a clean towel £5 on top of that, I wonder.) Perhaps, as one poster has suggested, she gets off on male body odour. But I doubt it. I just don't think she's thought through the implications. (Unless she is a former Ryanair stewardess, and if you don't have the "optional" shower, you can only have a handjob: in which case the shower towel WILL be an extra fiver!)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes but some of these gentlemen want to "bond" with the girl, that is why they have 2 hour bookings.  :rolleyes:

Pro$$ies adore longer bookings, excellent opportunity to waste time.  :bomb:

vorian

I don't know if I'm blind or she has changed it in response to this thread but I can't see any reference to showers in the profile now.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have only been asked to shower once and when I explained I'd only just showered we got straight down to it  :hi:

When I made a similar remark some time ago many people accused me of telling lies.

I have NEVER had a shower at the WG's premises, I shower before I leave home.  :hi:

vorian

When I made a similar remark some time ago many people accused me of telling lies.

I have NEVER had a shower at the WG's premises, I shower before I leave home.  :hi:

I have always been offered a shower but only very rarely take it as like most I shower before I leave home. Not once have I ever been told I must take a shower.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't know if I'm blind or she has changed it in response to this thread but I can't see any reference to showers in the profile now.

Looks like she has deleted it from her Q and A's.

Someone must have tipped her off.  :bomb:

Offline Johny Stone

I think she took that extra charge off profile  :lol:
she must be reading here too

Toshiba

Canny fucking arse mind, hubba hubba :wacko:

Offline nigel4498

It was in her Q & A this morning so obvious she has read the post or been tipped off

vorian

It was in her Q & A this morning so obvious she has read the post or been tipped off

I see, she is doing cam right now. Perhaps someone can log on and ask her.  :D

Offline nigel4498

What will she charge for that I wonder?

Offline berksboy

When i punt for an hour i do so to please myself not the WG so ensure i get the amount of time i want. I cant get done in half hour what i want to do physically. Its also the case in my observations that some WGs half hour rates arent half their hour rates making their hour rate better VFM for me knowing i require an hour anyway.

There is no right or wrong with this of course, just what suits the punter.

"There is no right or wrong with this of course, just what suits the punter."

You Sir are 100% right , he who pays calls the tune .