Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Fern In Prestwich - FBSM  (Read 5322 times)

Offline bigb

So i been itching for a proper massage since before lockdown and yesterday I folded and did a search around on Gumtree.  I was a bit reluctant at first, but thought what the hell ill take the risk.

Fern is based not very far from Heaton Park Tram stop and lives in a quiet residential area.  She let me in and led me upstairs to her massage room.  She warned me that the water was off at the moment as there was some work going on and gave me the option to cancel.. it was too late now as she was hot.. lovely body, mid 30s, nice arse and lovely tits.

She was offering B2B so thought lets crack on.. Onto the action the massage was great and it eventually turned very sensual.. lots of CC swipes and grabbing my balls underneath.. she positioned herself letting me have a grope of her beautifully shaved pussy.. no fingers but again very enjoyable.. she played by arse and slipped a finger in a few times..

Asked to turn over and things got hotter.. her tits were amazing and she started to give me an awesome titwank which resulted in me coming all over her tits and neck.. she finished off by saying look at all that cum on my tits.. huge turn on!!

All in good value for money with a sexy lady..

I paid £100 for the action...  i will return

External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review but she seems a little pricey. Hopefully not a sign of post lockdown increases.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 12:12:07 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline vindici

Thanks for the review, sounds like you had a great time! 👍

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers for sharing,she's not far from me,so easy to get to,but unfortunately out of my price range. :(

Offline bigb

Yes - was a bit more than I wanted to pay... but its all a bit dried up around here so no other choice other  than the chines b&s profiles...

Offline Goldfinch

Yes - was a bit more than I wanted to pay... but its all a bit dried up around here so no other choice other  than the chines b&s profiles...
:thumbsup:

There tends to be more options in City Centre Manchester.

Offline Access

Saw her this afternoon, my review would be a copy and paste if the above. She spat on my cock though and I thought a bit more might be on the cards but alas not..
Yes she’s pricey, and she won’t be around this area much longer as she’s opening a place in Liverpool soon. Is she value for money? I’ve paid £70 for a shit one hour massage and lame wank so I guess she maybe was worth the extra. I’m aware there are other quality fbsm ladies out here however.

Offline PJMaguffy

:scare: :scare: :scare:

So you came on her tits and the water was off ? Glad I wasn't next in to see her !!!

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Well, I've just checked the GT profile, which is quite tame.

It does however, ask for WhatsApp messages. I recommend looking at her WhatsApp profile picture.. EM :hi:

Offline samneil15

Just checked the whatsapp profile pic - Tasty comes to mind but no way would I pay £100 for a massage and a wank. Will see if she is willing to go for £80 ph B2B like EVERY other Thai girl does. Wish me luck...

Offline King Kenny

I'm very interested in seeing her but she seems to want your whatsapp to have your photo on. Because I use my phone for punting I'm never going to have my photo for whatsapp.

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

I'm very interested in seeing her but she seems to want your whatsapp to have your photo on. Because I use my phone for punting I'm never going to have my photo for whatsapp.

I was hoping to find out if it needed to be your profile pic, or you just send a photo but after trying to clarify whereabouts she was based last Saturday, she's stopped replying so I didn't get any further. EM

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Just checked the whatsapp profile pic - Tasty comes to mind but no way would I pay £100 for a massage and a wank. Will see if she is willing to go for £80 ph B2B like EVERY other Thai girl does. Wish me luck...

Don't know how your luck's fared but I now find myself checking her Whatsapp profile pic every day as it keeps changing and I've not been disappointed yet. Shame that she won't reply anymore as getting to see the tattoo on her ribs would be a first for me. EM  :unknown:

Offline Engl1shmuff1ns

Saw her this afternoon, my review would be a copy and paste if the above. She spat on my cock though and I thought a bit more might be on the cards but alas not..
Yes she’s pricey, and she won’t be around this area much longer as she’s opening a place in Liverpool soon. Is she value for money? I’ve paid £70 for a shit one hour massage and lame wank so I guess she maybe was worth the extra. I’m aware there are other quality fbsm ladies out here however.

Perseverance paid off. Saw her last week and had a fun time. I can't remember the rule of thumb for adding a new review but will do if anyone suggests it. Didn't need to provide a photo on Whatsapp. She did send a copy/paste message that included a price list;

"Prices:
30min - £25
60min - £40
90min - £55
2hrs - £70
Extra services:
Hand relied - £20[sic]
Top Naked and hand relief- £40
Oil on naked body to body with relief - £60 "

She's added photos to her GT ad, External Link/Members Only and says that she's been a lot busier since, so doesn't see why she needs to drop prices.

I've paid less for a less enjoyable session, I've paid less for as enjoyable a session but she was straightforward and upfront, without the Will She, Won't She? in the session. I enjoyed my time with a good looking Asian lady with bags of personality and decent English that includes effing and jeffing like a local.

Neither the price, nor the personality will appeal to everyone but location, SP and service all ticked boxes for me so I'll probably return for the occasional treat. Even the initial haphazard comms improved, so I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. EM :hi: