External Link/Members Only30 min incall, £60 Castletown area of Sunderland
Had been looking at Lauren for a while but never got round to booking for one reason or another
Comms with prestige were standard. Texted postcode then got number on arrival. Small house with plenty parking around the house or side streets for those who prefer discretion
I thought Lauren was attractive and had dressed well. Smallish boobs but think stats on site are about right. Pics are spot on.
Sat and had a quick chat while she checked in with the agency and she’s a very easy to talk to girl.
Went upstairs and led to bedroom. OWO (very enthusiastic and quick to pick up what I liked) then led to her on top. Through no fault of hers I wasn’t feeling it for sex so just asked her to finish me off with OWO. Had to quickly wipe down as she can’t cope with the taste of a condom after it’s been on but this didn’t bother me. Finished , cleaned up and had a chat. No rush to get me out the door
I’d definitely return. Very much enjoyed my visit