Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa in Croydon (denied a finish)  (Read 1225 times)

Offline jstbit

External Link/Members Only

coms: coms was good i arrived after the agreed time what i don't like is when they don't do a check up call for the allotted booking time but i looked passed this which would be a red flags for me.

called then given the address, has good english even directed me to the door as i went to the wrong building.

WG: not as pictured, wouldn't call a B/S but just an slightly older and defiantly fatter version then the pictures depict.

MEET: started of well buzzed in, up and into the room. i made the mistake to not question services before handing over the pig skins, but i was in for a 15min P&D. started off with OW i wanted OWO but didnt mind, it was good and lengthy with half decent technique, she decided i was ready for sex i agreed and this is where a half decent punt went down hill.

she started off by over lubing herself i could barely feel her walls as i started off after about 2 of missionary i pull out and ask to move into doggy to finish up, she asks if i had finished as they do then looks up and proceeds to demand that i had finished pointing at a empty condom maybe had half a droplet of pre-cum.
i had two weeks worth saved up i really wanted this nut, we argue back a forth for about a minute, me saying that i hadnt and that i was close, her saying no and that i was done and that she knows when im done. im getting heated at this point ( never wanted to hit a women let alone a WG as much as this at this point) penis deflates during the argument i then come to my senses and just pick up my stuff and leave (still angry tho). she buzzed her next victim in as i left with another guy waiting outside behind him, so i believe now knowing she wanted me out to get the next person in before he left.

summery : i would of happily given a neutral maybe a positive review for the start of the meet but the fact that i was denied that nut while i was close to finishing and that i still had some time on the clock it something that vexes me deeply, everything else was decent and her English is good so their was no misunderstanding but that's why you go cheap on punting someone new in croydon. hope the guy after me had a good time but for me its a negative.

40 pig skins
15min

Offline FCB

WG: not as pictured, wouldn't call a B/S but just an slightly older and defiantly fatter version then the pictures depict.

07845571502 +447845571502

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only