So I usually punt 1 time a month maybe even two months. But sitting through the work monotony I decided to go again. Hit up Allures website and there was Eliza (30 min £60)
External Link/Members OnlyDecided to send a text after work for a 30min incall, got a quick response and I was there 15 mins later.
Quick story:
Comms great as always, usual Heaton apartment, free parking.
Girl: exactly as profile, breast small and very perky, attractive facially, toned petite body, tight toned round arse, great personality, hygiene was top notch. (Maybe closer to 26 not 22 as website states)
Services: kissing (some tongue) OWO, reverse oral, cowgirl, doggy, CIM to finish (no swallow)
Thoughts:
Very nice gfe, good oral technique, responsive reverse oral, good sex, enthusiastic meet. Top 3 punts I've ever had. Will return and highly recommend.
Long story:
Arrived on time at the apartment, parked and fired off a quick message to agency, knocking on door a minute later.
I was let in by Eliza and she was dressed in a two price green lingerie set. Looking very nice! Facially quite attractive and all smiles. Always makes a great start to booking. She was happy and bubbly, but not overly so. Led all the way upstairs (2nd floor) to bedroom, I was staring at her arse the whole time.
Sanitiser available on the nightstand for those who need it, and hand wash in the bathroom on the floor below (making sure to include this as I missed it on my last review!)
Dealt with the paperwork and stripped mostly, she pulled me down to the bed with some very nice girlfriend like kissing, plenty open mouth and little bits of toungue and very light nibbling. A bit of hot dogging (underwear was still on so I wasn't put off). She had taken her bra off, some very nice perky breasts, one pierced and very responsive 'pencil eraser' nipples. On to some owo after she asked preference. Very good technique, plenty of kissing sicking and attention to ball, some deep throat thrown in as well. Then back to kissing and groping before I worked my way down with a detour at some sensitive breasts and nipple, finally made it to the 'promised land'

she was very wet and got even more so during my time down there, soon got her squealing and clamping down on my head (and fingers!). She went on to complement me that it was the best head she's ever had, truth or not it made me feel like a king

followed this with some more kissing and fondling with her hardening me up with her mouth. On to cowgirl, rode me very nicely and mixed up the rhythm continually, plenty of leaning forward to kiss. A few minutes later went doggy, that was one hell of a sight! And she really was enjoying it and getting into it. Then got me back lying down to finish with some OWO. Again great technique and persistence to bring me to the PNR took it all in mouth (took her time to gather it all) before jumping off to spit out, she did offer give me the wipes before she got rid of the evidence, that was a nice touch.
We finished right at the end of my time and she was very chatty and happy leading me out a few a few minutes over time. No clock watching or rushing at all.
I will definitely be back and will book for longer next time. Like I said she must be top 3 of all the girls I've seen.
I would like to keep her all to myself, but I have gained a lot from this site so I thought I'd share her with you all!

She is definitely a recommend to anyone here, I'm sure you all would enjoy your time with her if you want a great experience, she did mention she can be kinky when asked for. I thoroughly enjoyed the perfect GFE!
Seriously though, thanks to all you dedicated punter who have helped me decide on previous punts, I will try and give back to the community in the future as much as I have taken in the past!