Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missy C  (Read 1479 times)

Offline mega

External Link/Members Only

I see that substantial reports have been written about her with various names (RedHot Candy, Candy Loveit  etc)

This is just an alert to prospective clients that she and an associate are now advertising on Gumtree as masseuses:-

Banned reason: No contribution to site and not a punter, touting her own business
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline kippydon

i would stay well clear , has some negative reviews

Offline snipertongue

i would stay well clear , has some negative reviews

Thank you kippydon, this is a confirmation of what I feared. She seems pretty filthy and the prospect of a 3-some with the blonde one (albeit not fit, maybe quite filthy as well  :D) was interesting but when I saw her private gallery found it really strange, a lot of pics bareback and didn't seem to be the boyfriend, was just different guys.
I always try do my due diligence (and I know, nothing is 100% safe, but it's better than just not giving a toss), apart from searching here I always check their private pics, it's really worth it, you can pick up on certain details.

Removed from my hotlist, forever. (I can't really grasp the stupidity of some WGs, offering BB, as I don't whoever seeks it... :scare:)

Stay safe, J

Offline Space Invader

She / they have been around for years -and time is definitely not being good to them , did visit many years ago, but certainly wouldnt return , only positive was car parking in local supermarket car park 100 yds away - other than that - I would avoid !

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Fucking hell, Red Hot Candy - what a cunt she is. I saw her back in the 1990’s. She was a cunt and provided the worst punt I’ve ever had in 30 odd years. Her and her mate (can’t remover her name) have been around years - coked up most of the time I should think. I bet she has a right scabby cunt.

Offline mega

Fucking hell, Red Hot Candy - what a cunt she is. I saw her back in the 1990’s. She was a cunt and provided the worst punt I’ve ever had in 30 odd years. Her and her mate (can’t remover her name) have been around years - coked up most of the time I should think. I bet she has a right scabby cunt.

Just to clarify - the Gumtree ad above ending in "382" in the link supposedly from Victoria is Missy C (aka Red Hot Candy). If people look at Gumtree and want a proper or even a sensual massage they will be very disappointed. In respect of her mate I believe she's worked with such respected partners as Sexy Bling and Donna Marie in the past  :rolleyes:.  However I have no idea who the other "masseuse" is in this case. 
Banned reason: No contribution to site and not a punter, touting her own business
Banned by: Iloveoral