Author Topic: Cheryl Gateshead  (Read 5472 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4444735) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hardplease

External Link/Members Only
Cheryl from Gateshead. I couldn't really find anything on UKP about her but she has decent feedback on AW. I should have gone with my gut feeling, twice! Her pics
Make her look older than the 47 years she claims to be. Maybe she pressed the numerals in the wrong order. Flat is in Bensham. Comms very good. Told to walk straight in and not to shout hello. I walked in and she shouted hello. Half way up the stairs I saw her and should have turned tail immediately. 
Led into the bathroom to wash my hands (fair enough) then was firmly told not to use the towel hanging on the rail but use the one flung over the bath.
Although the entrance is scruffy, the living area seem nice and clean and well decorated. The bedroom was very messy, not unclean though. She had tight black leggings on and an old oversize T-Shirt. She started to remove the leggings and I reminded her that I only wanted oral. In my message to her I had asked for OWO, she agreed but when I was there she insisted on OW.
Now, this woman is a real talker;she told me about her tea, about last night's tea, about her relationship with her sisters, about the pain she has carrying her large knockers and more. The TV had some mainstream program on. I really struggled to get hard, eventually getting myself hard as her efforts were poor. Just as the condom was on  a loud knock on  the door. She shouted get up, get your clothes on it might be the police, they were the other night cos there was fighting in the street. Turns out it was a parcel being delivered. By the time she came back I was putting my shoes back on, told her I couldn't do it anymore. She said she would make it worthwhile next time, I asked if it was a freebie, she said that next time it would be half price, £20. She told me that it was a good deal, I reminded her that it wasn't as good as the one she had just had 40 to answer the door.  Very, very poor. Oh, there will not be a next time.

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review. Better luck next time.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review. Better luck next time.

To be fair OP, what were you thinking? Twice on her AW page she has spelt her own name incorrectly. Cherly. Then she says she works until 6 am. Except for the bit where she says she works till 5am.  :unknown:

Offline FLYING BLUE


Offline Mansell

Thanks for your review and sorry she turned out that shit. Better luck next time.

Offline Hardplease

To be fair OP, what were you thinking? Twice on her AW page she has spelt her own name incorrectly. Cherly. Then she says she works until 6 am. Except for the bit where she says she works till 5am.  :unknown:
Next time I punt, I will give a spelling test first. The higher the score the better at sucking cock?

Offline Tiger63

I am sure she got a neg on here before .

Offline Satrover49

I asked on here Feb last year as I was considering a punt but negative comments put me off. Shows the value of asking as looks like it saved me from that sort of experience.

Offline johnr1

OMG reading the review and looking at her profile reminds me of how good we had it a few years
Back and how standards have gone down hill!

Sorry you had a bad time and yes should have walked but not so easy at the time, not for me
Even if she paid me I would not go near

Offline tynetunnel

Next time I punt, I will give a spelling test first. The higher the score the better at sucking cock?

I detect a hint of sarcasm in your reply  :unknown: My point is: the AW profile is the WG’s advertising space, her shop window. Her one chance to sell herself to you, the aspiring punter. She should be telling you why you should choose her over all the others, and therefore the quality of the profile is likely to in some way be indicative of her general standards.

If I were a WG I’d be making sure my profile was spot on, it’s my one chance. I see she has corrected the 5pm/6pm error but overall the profile is very poor.

So the profile is a definite negative, matching your score for your punt. It seems there is some kind of correlation between the lack of effort and attention she put into her profile, and the similar lack of effort and attention that she put into the punt!

I personally couldn’t give two shits that you had a crap punt and wasted your money. It’s your money and your time.  :hi:

Offline FLYING BLUE

why you should choose her over all the others, and therefore the quality of the profile is likely to in some way be indicative of her general standards.

If I were a WG I’d be making sure my profile was spot on

This - agree 100%

Offline The Outsider

Next time I punt, I will give a spelling test first. The higher the score the better at sucking cock?

Expecting somebody to be able to spell their own name, isn't setting the bar especially high.   :lol:

Sorry you had a crap one, but the signs were there.  She's been working throughout lockdown too. 

Offline Hardplease

I detect a hint of sarcasm in your reply  :unknown: My point is: the AW profile is the WG’s advertising space, her shop window. Her one chance to sell herself to you, the aspiring punter. She should be telling you why you should choose her over all the others, and therefore the quality of the profile is likely to in some way be indicative of her general standards.

If I were a WG I’d be making sure my profile was spot on, it’s my one chance. I see she has corrected the 5pm/6pm error but overall the profile is very poor.

So the profile is a definite negative, matching your score for your punt. It seems there is some kind of correlation between the lack of effort and attention she put into her profile, and the similar lack of effort and attention that she put into the punt!

I personally couldn’t give two shits that you had a crap punt and wasted your money. It’s your money and your time.  :hi:
Yes, your sarcasm detector was spot on. Your response is also spot on and a very good post, until your last paragraph turned it all sour. Poor form old boy.

Offline tynetunnel

Yes, your sarcasm detector was spot on. Your response is also spot on and a very good post, until your last paragraph turned it all sour. Poor form old boy.
I’m more than happy with my entire post but thanks for your input  :hi:

Offline Hardplease

The people who are regularly posting on here wonder why there are so many lurkers. Maybe it is because of the barbed quips, retorts etc. Is this place not to share information? We all make mistakes, and should be open for guidance. Some of the responses on here can be uncalled for.  And no, I don't melt in the sunshine.
,

Online waynekerr600

The people who are regularly posting on here wonder why there are so many lurkers. Maybe it is because of the barbed quips, retorts etc. Is this place not to share information? We all make mistakes, and should be open for guidance. Some of the responses on here can be uncalled for.  And no, I don't melt in the sunshine.
,

Keep plugging on and most importantly keep reviewing.

I found your review useful as it confirmed that a profile that I'd seen and thought was iffy was definitely worth a swerve.

Offline Weatherman21

Expecting somebody to be able to spell their own name, isn't setting the bar especially high.   :lol:

Sorry you had a crap one, but the signs were there.  She's been working throughout lockdown too.

Totally agree!  Not being able to spell your own name doesn’t bode well.

Mind you a good profile doesn’t mean nothing.  Just look at a Roms profile.  Sergei has put a lot of effort in there.   :wacko:

Offline The Outsider

The people who are regularly posting on here wonder why there are so many lurkers. Maybe it is because of the barbed quips, retorts etc. Is this place not to share information? We all make mistakes, and should be open for guidance. Some of the responses on here can be uncalled for.  And no, I don't melt in the sunshine.
,

If you're including my quip among them, I'd just like to say that I spent some time trying to think of something positive or encouraging to say but couldn't manage it!  :scare:

TT made a decent point about her profile.  There are many skills needed to be a decent escort, and sucking cock is just one of them.  Your response to him was just as spiky as anything from the regulars. 

I'd suggest we all shake hands and make up, but that breaches guidelines.  Keep mucking in and hopefully your next review will be a green one.   :hi:

Online waynekerr600

If you're including my quip among them, I'd just like to say that I spent some time trying to think of something positive or encouraging to say but couldn't manage it!  :scare:

TT made a decent point about her profile.  There are many skills needed to be a decent escort, and sucking cock is just one of them.  Your response to him was just as spiky as anything from the regulars. 

I'd suggest we all shake hands and make up, but that breaches guidelines.  Keep mucking in and hopefully your next review will be a green one.   :hi:

I must say I normally enjoy your bag of quips.

Offline The Outsider

I must say I normally enjoy your bag of quips.

Reminds me of my younger days trying to impress girls with my bag of quips, when it turns out a bag of chips was the appropriate currency in Sunderland.   :D

Online waynekerr600

Reminds me of my younger days trying to impress girls with my bag of quips, when it turns out a bag of chips was the appropriate currency in Sunderland.   :D

I'd heard they drop them when they orgasm.

Offline Sar-Major

I am sure she got a neg on here before .

I'm thinking your correct Tiger, but under a different name. She's been a member on AW for 2.5 years but I think she's been on AW longer and possibly at Pink Ladies also.  :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review HP   :drinks:   Sorry to hear she was a shite punt.  :thumbsdown:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Halcyon Dave

Thanks for the review and shame it was a rubbish punt. A nice heads up and one for the avoid at all costs list.

That's what this site is all about mate so worth reviewing good or bad