Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature.Anna.Ldn-Tottenham-N15.  (Read 7124 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5782108) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by smiths]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5309288) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]
8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5848641) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline smiths

So being freshly single after my partner gave me the heave ho not long ago I decided to punt again.

One of the first WGs I decided to book was Anna, she has some positive reviews on here mostly under her previous profile. Thanks to other punters who have reviewed her on here. :thumbsup:

Comms were all by text, Annas English is limited but I don't know if it was her or a maid/pimp who handled them. Anyway no problem getting the postcode and then easy to find free parking in a road nearby called Crowland Road where there are no parking restrictions at any time and thanks to Sparta Prada for this useful info. :thumbsup: Some other roads linked off of Crowland also have no restrictions at any time. Crowland is a long one-way road accessed from the High Road, N15 on the right if going towards the Tottenham one-way system. And its near South Tottenham overground station about a 5 min walk, and maybe up to 7-8 mins at most from Seven Sisters station. May have to drive round to find a spot but I found one 5 mins walk from Annas door.

Anna agreed kissing, OWO and RO for £120 for the hour. Anna says she is Polish, is late-40s maybe 50 ish, a size 8 ish, her free pics are her but she has lost some weight since they were done. Her hair was short and blond which I liked, she has a long neck, not a bad body for a woman of her age, apart from saggy tits but not really bad sag and they still looked ok to me, there is very little fat on her, she is no more than a size 8 in my view, slim and I could clearly see what looked like a casarian scar on her stomach above her pussy area. She isn't a stunner at all, and I would say she is average looking, I found her quite attractive but I imagine some wouldn't. Quite tall probably 5ft 7in or so.

Services offered were FK then excellent full on DFK, OWO/Ball Licking/RO. Her DFK was for a sustained period, really good, she put some real effort in which is always nice. Her OWO was good, no DT or anywhere near it but lots of ball licking and she at least brushed my arse with her tongue. I really liked her ball licking, slurping and spitting on them, great. She didn't offer any Fingering and I did try on her pussy but that was a no chance. I popped 3 times so no idea if she has a limit but ask if that bothered. Her attitude was a bit cold when she first met me but within a couple of mins and we were both naked she was smiling and was friendly. Overall she offered me a good service and certainly deserves a positive review off me. However in my view she is overpriced for her hour rate at £120, £80-100 is what I would say she is worth. Her half hour rate is good at £60 but my minimum is an hour. A pity for me because if she was £80-100 an hour she would become a regular, at £120 she probably wont be but I will punt with her again if still about at some time. But I knew her prices and she offered me an excellent service so deserves a positive off me in my view.

Also in this flat is Lovely Amanda and I asked Anna about a FFM punt but she said she only works alone so doesn't offer it, I said not even if you both concentrate only on me not on each other and she still said no. I asked if Amanda was available and she said she wasn't, I would of booked her if available straight away as I was already there.

Anna says she can work between 8am-8pm last appointment timed so she finishes by 8pm and she said she doesn't work weekends. As the parking is free this isn't a problem for me.

She came down from her flat to meet me at the front door of her flats and said don't press the bell, she was waiting when I got their so no hanging around which was handy as there were some people walking past. It was up a few flights of stairs on a narrow staircase. The room I punted with her in was fine but the paper on the ceiling was peeling off and its a basic flat. At her own front door she opened it and there was another row of stairs to climb to get to her bedroom on the left. I didn't smell any bad smells.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

So you're back in the saddle again! No longer an observer but a participant.

Offline smiths

So you're back in the saddle again! No longer an observer but a participant.

Yep. :thumbsup:

Offline DubCee

Cheers for the review and congratulations on your new lease of life, Smiths. Here's to more good punts and fun times  :D

Offline smiths

Cheers for the review and congratulations on your new lease of life, Smiths. Here's to more good punts and fun times  :D

Thanks. :thumbsup:

Offline puntingpumping1920

As you saw Amanda....How would you describe her looks as punter said she looks like a dinner lady
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

As you saw Amanda....How would you describe her looks as punter said she looks like a dinner lady

I didn't see Amanda.

Offline Sparta Prada

Glad you found the reviews useful, smiths. I was really surprised the second time I visited Anna that the roads adjacent to her don’t have parking restrictions, other than trying to find a spot when it is so close to the station!

Interesting to see you saw her for an hour and managed the deed three times  :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Glad you found the reviews useful, smiths. I was really surprised the second time I visited Anna that the roads adjacent to her don’t have parking restrictions, other than trying to find a spot when it is so close to the station!

Interesting to see you saw her for an hour and managed the deed three times  :thumbsup:

Yes very strange parking wise great of course, that Crowland Road is totally unrestricted as is Ferndale Road next to it and the roads linked to them that I saw. You info was very handy, thanks. :thumbsup: I did look online but it wasn't clear to me, you swung it. :D I liked Anna, she was a bit frosty to start with but as soon as we got naked she was good, that white paper on the ceiling looks like its ready to fall down, apart from that her room was ok, a lot of narrow stairs to climb though.

I also liked her body, of course for a woman of 50 ish its not perfect or near perfect but it wasn't bad I thought, nice and slim with a small arse now, sure a bit of sag but fine for me. As I say just a pity she is overpriced in my view for the hour, but good for half hour which doesn't suit me. Otherwise she has regular potential. Good kissing, OWO and ball licking and she may have briefly rimmed my arse but I am not sure like you weren't, she put her head so close to my balls and arse I couldn't tell. :lol: Amanda will have to be one for the near future I hope.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Amanda  a dinner lady?
She's very attractive and I'm a fussy bugger.

Offline smiths

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for posting the pics up. :thumbsup: Yes she is now a skinny size 8 and her arse is now quite small. She has some saggy skin but that's her age, 50 ish. For her age her body isn't bad in my view, but she is no looker facially, has a very long neck and quite a small head which her short hair makes even clearer, though I liked the short blond hair.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for posting the pics up. :thumbsup:

Smiths, you are most welcome, thank you sir for your prolific reviews.

Offline SamLP

Sounds good, and her half hour rate is gvfm. Any idea whether she actually offers rimming as it's on her likes list?

Offline smiths

Smiths, you are most welcome, thank you sir for your prolific reviews.

:thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Sounds good, and her half hour rate is gvfm. Any idea whether she actually offers rimming as it's on her likes list?

As a formal service I don't think you would get confirmation which would probably all be done by text whether she offers rimming, but I think she brushed my arse with her tongue but it wasn't proper rimming. So I would say going on that she doesn't offer it, but I may be wrong Sam. She most certainly offered full on ball licking and slurping though. As I said above she said in a half hour booking its pop 2 times but my advice is confirm that carefully as with all WGs.

Offline davidgood

This might also answer your question Sam;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271299.msg2898621#msg2898621

When I met her last year I rimmed her prior to anal, but I only went for a one round half hour booking so there was not time to see if she would reciprocate.

Do let us have a review if you go to see her.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline SamLP

As a formal service I don't think you would get confirmation which would probably all be done by text whether she offers rimming, but I think she brushed my arse with her tongue but it wasn't proper rimming. So I would say going on that she doesn't offer it, but I may be wrong Sam. She most certainly offered full on ball licking and slurping though. As I said above she said in a half hour booking its pop 2 times but my advice is confirm that carefully as with all WGs.
Thanks for the info. Still sounds good for her half hour rate  :thumbsup:

This might also answer your question Sam;-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271299.msg2898621#msg2898621

When I met her last year I rimmed her prior to anal, but I only went for a one round half hour booking so there was not time to see if she would reciprocate.

Do let us have a review if you go to see her.

Regards,

davidgood
Cheers for that David. Not interested in rimming, but will let you know how I get on if I see her. I'm still on a punting hiatus atm.

Offline Sparta Prada

I have linked this review to her old AW profile so anyone interested in meeting Anna get a broader history of her UKP reviews under old and new profiles.

External Link/Members Only

The last four UKP members (including myself) who have commented on this thread have a combined 665 reviews between us  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 02:16:22 pm by Sparta Prada »

Offline smiths

I have linked this review to her old AW profile so anyone interested in meeting Anna get a broader history of her UKP reviews under old and new profiles.

External Link/Members Only

The last four UKP members (including myself) who have commented on this thread have a combined 665 reviews between us  :drinks:

Thanks, :thumbsup: those reviews were actually linked in when I posted her numbered link on here and is just under my review, no idea why when they were off another numbered link though.

Offline HERTSBLUE

How could anyone punt that when Amanda is in the building is beyond me.

Offline expeller

Initially she was not keen to rim me, but then she really went for it and it was very good and deep.

Offline smiths

I have punted with Anna again but this time I tried half hour for £60 and it went well, my minimum is usually an hour but she is too expensive for my liking at £120 so I decided to book her for half hour and see how I got on. 

The same good service but even more friendly this time, again good kissing, OWO and ball licking, so far a good WG who offers me a good service. Said was off back home for a while next week.

Offline smiths

Profile now been swapped and that most certainly isn't Anna, :rolleyes: this morning it was still showing her pics and in the N15 area. Pity as she offered me a good service each time I met her, but such is punting.

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 08:08:33 pm by Fully Sated »

Offline smiths

Offline smiths

Bizarre, I called Annas number and got a text back, I asked so whats happened to your profile which has been swapped, she didn't answer that but she did say she working and still working out of the brothel in N15. But she wouldn't be soon as she is going home for a while.

So the pimp has swapped her profile before she has gone, thick cunt, that's assuming it was Anna who replied obviously.

Offline smiths

Profile now been swapped and that most certainly isn't Anna, :rolleyes: this morning it was still showing her pics and in the N15 area. Pity as she offered me a good service each time I met her, but such is punting.

This swapped profile has now been deleted so no longer exists, at least at the moment it doesn't.

Offline smiths

Sparta Prada spotted Annas new profile; External Link/Members Only and she has confirmed she is back from Monday at the same location.

Offline smiths

So as Sparta Prada confirmed on his own review thread on Anna she IS back working but her new A/W profile is set to content only, I assume by A/W as its not been verified by her.

This is an update on my punting with Anna. I was able to get a time when suited me as there are fucking 3 way traffic lights in St Anns Road before the bridge in fact right where Mature Roses place is, they were holding the traffic up so I went another way. No cunt around working on the road as per, :rolleyes: probably in the pub. :rolleyes:

Well Anna was looking a bit browner, she said she had done some sunbathing when on holiday. Her comms were fine as usual, she is sometimes a bit slow in texting back but overall fine. Its still £60 for half hour or was for me.

She was raunchier this time and the next, I saw her twice in 1 day for half hour each time. All over me with excellent full on DFK, good OWO but not DT or close to it, and allowed to really finger her pussy this time, as far as my finger would go. She was very enthusiastic with a great attitude once again. A good WG who has so far offered me a good service each time. I think he body looks great for her age, she is thin with smallish tits, not a toned arse but small not big. Short blond hair, no oil painting facially but not a pig by any means.

Still loads of free parking in roads on the right hand side of the High Road, N15 heading down the hill to the one-way and Tescos, she is still in the brothel close to South Tottenham Overground.

Offline Sparta Prada

Looks like we have both benefitted from seeing a WG who has upped her game since returning from holiday! As you say smiths, my meet with her earlier this week was also hot and passionate.

One thing I noticed on this meet was Anna’s ass. I sat on the edge of the sofa bed so Anna could provide a BJ while on all 4’s on the floor. I could see that her ass is much wider than her torso, and some UKP posters were asking if she had put on weight. Anna hasn’t put on weight, but because she’s has quite a slender frame (though not skeletal or skinny IMO) her bum does look wide from a certain angle.

For me she’s my current go-to girl.

Offline smiths

Looks like we have both benefitted from seeing a WG who has upped her game since returning from holiday! As you say smiths, my meet with her earlier this week was also hot and passionate.

One thing I noticed on this meet was Anna’s ass. I sat on the edge of the sofa bed so Anna could provide a BJ while on all 4’s on the floor. I could see that her ass is much wider than her torso, and some UKP posters were asking if she had put on weight. Anna hasn’t put on weight, but because she’s has quite a slender frame (though not skeletal or skinny IMO) her bum does look wide from a certain angle.

For me she’s my current go-to girl.

I think she is skinny mate, there is no fat on her that's for sure. I was feeling her stomach area and it solid, its not through going to the gym I don't think, just natural, not gym toned. I haven't noticed the arse thing you mention. She does have a narrow torso for sure and that long neck with a small head.

Yes an excellent WG so far. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Sparta Prada spotted Annas new profile; External Link/Members Only and she has confirmed she is back from Monday at the same location.

This profile is now back up I see so she must of verified herself now but its still got no prices on it for some reason. :rolleyes: I know what she charged me for half hour, £60 as she did on her previous profile and still no number up.

Offline smiths

Continued good service off Anna for me, certainly one of the best older WGs I have punted with since returning to punting a while ago. I stick to half hours for £60 with her as £120 for an hour is over priced in my book for her.

Offline Fully Sated

Continued good service off Anna for me, certainly one of the best older WGs I have punted with since returning to punting a while ago. I stick to half hours for £60 with her as £120 for an hour is over priced in my book for her.

Smith's I am glad that Anna continues to provide a good service! Here are her current photos;

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 04:33:51 pm by Fully Sated »