Daniella at Allure 30m incall for £60
External Link/Members OnlyQuick story:
Nice enough lass, great arse, pretty shy, fresh and clean, good shag. Age was probably 21-23, body size was in my opinion smaller than website stats.
Services: kissing (no tongues) OWO, reverse oral, sex.
See again? Definitely worth another shot.
Long story:
Got "that feeling" today and decided to finally break the Covid-19 enforced dry spell. Although I'm not a part of that vulnerable group, far from due to being under 30 and in good health I have followed the rules and distanced, but you can only go so long.
Decided to have a look at Allures site and saw Daniella was working, she looks to have a good body in the photos so I fired off a text, Comms were great and a meeting was organised for half an hour later.
Arrived at the location, I'm sure it's known by plenty of you as Allures house of operation in Heaton. Yard entrance is on a discreet side street with its own enclosed walled off yard, the apartment is a first & second floor maisonette. Knocked on the door, don't think Daniella heard me so knocked again. Quickly let in that time.
First impressions: she is slimmer than website stats, I'd say 8-10. Facially she's reasonably atractive, not the prettiest, but far from unpleasant. She was wearing the leopard print dress in her pictures and I was really looking forward to the meet, she is taller than most girls I visit, 5"7' and with her heels she would've been pushing 5"11. At this point she does come across very shy, almost timid, but that may be due to this being our first meet.
Followed her up the stairs, great backside with a hint of panties and ass crack peaking out below the dress. Dealt with the paperwork, then made our way upstairs, got myself sorted and was treated to a very nice kiss, realised that tongues were off the table, of note here there was a very faint taste of cigerettes. Kissed for a few moments til she shimmied her knickers off and I pushed her back in the bed to get a taste of her. Daniella was already soaking wet! A few minutes of going down in her (she was fresh and clean) and she was making all the right noises, not long after she came quite heavily and soaked my lockdown beard. A few moment's rest of kissing and cuddling then she returned the favour (owo), half way through she did check the time, but didn't seem to be clock watching. Her technique is alright, but I'm sure she will gain with experience. Following this some more kissing, cuddling and fondling before on with the mac and missionary. Daniella looked to be enjoying it more than me and came very quick, followed be me a few strokes later. she is very responsive with just the right amount of expressiveness, didnt over do it like some girls do. A bit of a lie down then a quick clean up and I was on my way with a big bright smile on my face.
Daniella was shy at first but by the end of the meet was warming up to me. She does have a few discreet tattoos, not off putting at all, very slight taste of cigerettes, but didn't bother me like it might some. Her breasts were nice but a bit saggy, later found out she has a kids, that's probably why. I will definitely see her again, most likely for an hour, I need to try doggy with her, that arse will be a great view!
I would recommend at least taking a punt on her for 30mins and let you all make up your own minds!
Hope this review is alright, I don't do many and almost all of my punts have been with my previous review girl in the past.
Thanks