Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_jasmine1992  (Read 1803 times)

Soleway

Have any of you guys had the pleasure of meeting this lass. Any info would be great

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline rogue5

Ive had the pleasure of meeting Sexy Jasmine.
She can be a bit dipsy, but is quite lovable for it and defiantely not in the Magalie territory. She has a very slight tummy, I think there maybe a child in her life somewhere, but her pictures are very accurate and would definately recommend her. One thing was certain when I met her just over 2 months ago and that is that she is very new to all this, seems from her profile shes been on her holidays now, but I would imagine shes been busy enough since she started to have got herself together a bit better. By which I mean, I think she wasnt quite up to speed with all the "Jargon" that we punters use, there were definately a few things she had on her profile, she hadnt meant to put there, mainly the toys etc.
It was a good time overall and I do intend to see her again :)

tyner

Ive had the pleasure of meeting Sexy Jasmine.
She can be a bit dipsy, but is quite lovable for it and defiantely not in the Magalie territory. She has a very slight tummy, I think there maybe a child in her life somewhere, but her pictures are very accurate and would definately recommend her. One thing was certain when I met her just over 2 months ago and that is that she is very new to all this, seems from her profile shes been on her holidays now, but I would imagine shes been busy enough since she started to have got herself together a bit better. By which I mean, I think she wasnt quite up to speed with all the "Jargon" that we punters use, there were definately a few things she had on her profile, she hadnt meant to put there, mainly the toys etc.
It was a good time overall and I do intend to see her again :)
Does anyone out there have anything to say about French Girl Magalie in Glasgow? Want to know before I risk it?

Sailormack

Does anyone out there have anything to say about French Girl Magalie in Glasgow? Want to know before I risk it?

Mate, are you her pimp or what :unknown:

Just sayin' what others are thinkin' :hi:

Soleway

:vomit: why ask about her on this post?

tyner

No - am thinking about seeing  her but all comments are confussion!!!!!????/@@@@
Is she any good, attractive even

Offline Bubbling

Mate there's a whole section on her own dedicated thread. Just book and find out for yourself

Tjkooker

No - am thinking about seeing  her but all comments are confussion!!!!!????/@@@@
Is she any good, attractive even
Hi mags you rank rotten whore. Or are you one of the legion of gimps that try and promote her

Offline Bubbling

Have any of you guys had the pleasure of meeting this lass. Any info would be great

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks hot, Is she british? does not say on her profile.

Glader

half italian. young and eager.

doesnt work fulltime