Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edging??  (Read 2734 times)

Offline Davey677

I know it’s been asked in the past but not for a good while now, but does anyone know of any good working girls other than Victoria kavanagh that offer edging please? VK would be top of my list to be fair as I’ve not yet had the pleasure, and her reviews speak for themselves, but I’ve recently had to change my AW account and know she won’t see anyone with 0 feedback. Would love to give edging a try though so if anyone knows any other sp’s that provide this I’d very much appreciate it. Cheers

Offline Sar-Major

I know it’s been asked in the past but not for a good while now, but does anyone know of any good working girls other than Victoria kavanagh that offer edging please? VK would be top of my list to be fair as I’ve not yet had the pleasure, and her reviews speak for themselves, but I’ve recently had to change my AW account and know she won’t see anyone with 0 feedback. Would love to give edging a try though so if anyone knows any other sp’s that provide this I’d very much appreciate it. Cheers

Well Good Morning Davey Boy, what I would do is to ring her and see what she says.  :unknown:  You could also explain things to her.  :thumbsup:

Worst thing that can happen is she says NO.  :scare:   She doesn't "Bite" unless you want her to.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Weatherman21

I second what SM said.  Message her. 

Offline Davey677

Already tried that boys, that was my first port of call but no luck I’m afraid! Looks like I’m gonna have to just see a couple of other ladies first, what a shame that will be for me, haha, and put my edging fantasy on hold a little longer I think

Offline Jvictior

SapphireBella in Stockton. Great at edging and all round very pleasant.

Offline Davey677

Cheers pal I’ll have a look for her

Offline billybigbollocks888

Do you have a link for sapphirebella please ?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline billybigbollocks888

2 second search on AW.   :unknown:

External Link/Members Only   External Link/Members Only

Ta, sorry didn’t think to search Aw, my bad 🤦🏼‍♂️.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Ta, sorry didn’t think to search Aw, my bad 🤦🏼‍♂️.
Don't worry about it.

Offline TimeBandit

Are you familiar with the flat in Norton where the Thai girls work in rotation? There's one called Mimi, nowt much to look at but one of the best edging hand jobs I've ever had, she really makes it last and she seems to enjoy doing it. Good massage from her too.

External Link/Members Only

I think she's been mentioned on this site before as also working at Mali Thai Massage, now called Dream Massage, in Hartlepool. The woman who runs the Norton flat owns both businesses. Both closed for the lockdown.

Banned reason: Previously banned - Trinculo
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Beans1234

Following this one as its on my bucket list

Edging are you taking tounge only or hand only

Offline waynekerr600

Are you familiar with the flat in Norton where the Thai girls work in rotation? There's one called Mimi, nowt much to look at but one of the best edging hand jobs I've ever had, she really makes it last and she seems to enjoy doing it. Good massage from her too.

I think she's been mentioned on this site before as also working at Mali Thai Massage, now called Dream Massage, in Hartlepool. The woman who runs the Norton flat owns both businesses. Both closed for the lockdown.

Bit off putting that last as has been placed by 'Paul'  :rolleyes:

Surprised that nobody has mentioned Sheng long yet for a massage with edging.

Offline Dimond dave

I've heard Lady Ga Ga supposed to be good.  She's allways on about being on the edge  :kissgirl:

Offline Dannydeaf

Victoria is brilliant and hard to beat.
However there have been some good ones over the years but many have retired.
I only once saw Mz Raven Black and it was just before Covid and I am really hoping to see her again when all this is over.

She was amazing edging with both hands and mouth and she also used a vibrator.
I found her a really sexy girl and would definitely recommend.

At the moment she is not working but I'm hoping that is because of Covid and will return when it is over.

Offline geordieman

Unfortunately MZ Raven Black's twitter account says "Unfortunately I’m going to be out for a while due to a slipped disc in my neck and possibly surgery looming soon.".  Hope she gets better soon.  Stay safe all  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Unfortunately MZ Raven Black's twitter account says "Unfortunately I’m going to be out for a while due to a slipped dick in my neck and possibly surgery looming soon.".  Hope she gets better soon.  Stay safe all  :hi:

Corrected for you  :)