Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English students in London?  (Read 2715 times)

Offline Illya Kurakin

I like the smart sexy ones. Anyone seen this girl or have other suggestions? Cheers!
External Link/Members Only

grandmaster-ram-rod

her prices are  reasonable, and its a well written profile TOFTT  :cool:

vorian

I like the smart sexy ones. Anyone seen this girl or have other suggestions? Cheers!

Interesting, shame no face pictures so of zero use to me.

Stealthshagger

I spoke to her when she signed up, and she sounds legit. She just went away for two weeks straight after it seems. I wouldn't know about the student or age thing though.

Offline Steve2

IT's A FAKE

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Stealthshagger

Offline Steve2

Stealthshagger

What about them? I really don't get it...

vorian

You have got me, I'm on my phone and can't do a reverse image search if that's what you mean. :unknown:

Stealthshagger

Yeah, I can't figure out what he means or why it's fake.

vorian

Stealthshagger

Thanks for that. I would not have spotted it otherwise. It's a shame, if she had been as advertised, I'd be in. Thanks for the heads up.

grandmaster-ram-rod

FFS punting is becoming a mine field  :mad: :mad:

good spot steve  :hi:

abdul

Thanks for that. I would not have spotted it otherwise. It's a shame, if she had been as advertised, I'd be in. Thanks for the heads up.

But you spoke to her, I think that was her boss on the phone and sounded legit to you. ;)

Stealthshagger

i emailed back and forth with her, and she sounded legit. i actually spoke to her about taking pictures without the face. i have asked now about the fake pictures, ill let you know if she replies of course.

vorian

i emailed back and forth with her, and she sounded legit. i actually spoke to her about taking pictures without the face. i have asked now about the fake pictures, ill let you know if she replies of course.

Very odd situation indeed. :unknown:

Stealthshagger

maybe ive just been naive, I guess. It might explain her willingness for pictures without face, given she doesnt like cameras according to her. She might just have been intending to use them for her profile. There might be another reason we are missing. I look forward to her response.

Offline Illya Kurakin

Thanks. Glad I asked. Another duff punt avoided!

Offline Steve2