Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtySpanish - Pimlico - A little bit moody!  (Read 2498 times)

18 review(s) for NaughtySpanish (14 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for NinaSexySpanish (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

I saw Nina aka NaughtySpanish at the beginning of June.

External Link/Members Only

LOCATION: Nina works in a nice first floor flat in Pimlico. Not far from Pimlico station. Although, I walked it from Vauxhall station and it took me about 10-15 minutes, as it was a nice sunny day. The place itself is quite small but clean. I had no problem finding the place using google maps.

PRICE: £160 FOR 1 HOUR

SERVICES DELIVERED: DFK, RO, rimming on her, foot worship, protected penetration and watersports on me.

COMMS: This was fairly straightforward. I phoned first in the morning, didn't get an answer so I sent her a text message with my details and she responded quite quickly. It's worth pointing out that her green light wasn't on. She told me she doesn't always have it showing green. I think it was because of the covid situation. So if you do want to see her and her light isn't green, still send her a text.

Other reviews have mentioned she makes it quite tricky giving directions to where she lives once you get there. But I found it quite straight forward. She will let you know in the text where she wants you to stand on the road. It's next to a convenience store on a quietish road. When you phone her she will take a look at you from across the road and then direct you. I had no problems. It's quite discreet but there were obviously a couple of people walking about.

NINA: She's a good looking girl, exactly as you see in her photos. I got her to wear the purple lingerie with high heels. Her boobs are not natural, she's definitely had a boob job. I don't know why girls lie about this in their profile! But it wasn't an issue for me. She has a nice bum and a nice firm body. Her nails and toenails were neither manicured nor pedicured but again because there are no nail bars open at the moment, this didn't surprise me. I will say, if you look at her photos with her with natural longer hair. I think she looks prettier in my opinion. Nina said she was born in Spain, in Valencia but her father is Brazilian. This might explain why her profile says Brazilian. I also noticed her accent sounded more Brazilian than Spanish (if anyone gives a shit!!:D). She said she has lived in Brazil. Also, Nina is a little bit chatty but only because I was asking her questions. Otherwise, I found her a bit standoffish and lacking any big smiles or charm about her.

SESSION: So I got the paperwork out of the way. I was offered a drink on arrival. I just asked for water and then I had a shower, as it was a hot day. I then came out of the shower, there was Gypsy Kings playing in the background, which I liked. It gave it that Spanish atmosphere! And then Nina and me started kissing. I gotta say she is great and very enthusiastic at DFK. Lots of tongue action!! She also did a little lap dance for me. I started kissing her neck and then I took her bra off. Definitely a boob job as mentioned! I then tried to get her to lay down on the bed so I could enjoy her body. But this is kind of where I started to dislike the session a bit as she was telling me she didn't like having her belly button licked and didn't really get into me kissing her body. So I thought that's the foreplay not happening then! I did lick her pussy for a while and it was clean down there although i'd say a little bit hairy/stubbly. She seemed to be enjoying this but then told me to stop as she didn't want to cum. i was a bit disappointed with this but I thought, ok. She wanted to give me a bj. So i lied down and she sucked away. I tell you what, this girl can suck cock for Spain and Brazil! Shes's got a good technique and clearly enjoys sucking cock, but i've had better! I had to literally remove her head from my cock to get her to stop so that we could move on. We had some more DFK, condom went on and we had sex in a few positions. I'd say she can take a bit of a pounding. In mish she was grabbing my arse but there was no eye contact from her. She was just looking down the whole time which lacked a bit of intimacy! I had a bit of a lick of her feet and sucked on her toes for a bit and then bent her over in doggy. I had a quick lick of her ass and then proceeded to fuck her in doggy, eventually coming inside her. There was a little bit of awkwardness after because I'd asked for watersports and she said to me that most clients cum while she's pissing on them. I told her I wasn't bothered about this and that she could still pee on me. We went to the bathroom, got in the shower and she peed on me. Again, it was ok but ive had better watersport experiences. The atmosphere at the end after I showered and got changed really felt awkward! There was no chat at the end. And when I asked her a question she just answered with a one word answer. I said thanks, kissed her on the cheek and made my way after 50 mins.

SUMMARY: if you like to be with a girl who likes to take charge and you're happy to lie down and let the girl do everything, then you would like Nina. But if you are like me, and you like a girl to be submissive and you enjoy a bit of foreplay on her. Then she probably won't be for you! I don't think we clicked and hence that's why i'm giving her a neutral. There were times during the punt that I didn't really feel relaxed with her. The positives for me are that she is good at DFK and her bj technique was good, although I have had better. I think she would suck your cock for the majority of the punt if she could. She is a pretty girl with a nice body. But for a Latin girl, I found her a bit moody! :dash: :( I also think her AW profile has too much information. The writing is too small also. So, if you wear glasses or your vision is not great, you might find the details in her profile difficult and tedious to read!! I also think she just needs to make her pricing a bit simpler. It's like going to a restaurant and having too many options on the menu. KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Thanks for reading! ;) ;)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 02:23:02 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Great looking Whore  Vlad ! and great body too ! Are the pics current ? Thanks for posting  :hi:

Offline VladtheImpaleHer

Great looking Whore  Vlad ! and great body too ! Are the pics current ? Thanks for posting  :hi:
Yes, the photo I have attached of her in the purple lingerie is exactly how she looked. The bottom photo is an older photo I imagine and I think she looks sexier with natural hair. :hi:
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:39:30 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline JackTheStripper

Definitely much better looking with longer hair.

Offline sgc

But for a Latin girl, I found her a bit moody! :dash: :(

That is interesting, I generally find Latin girls quite moody