Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Charming Slut Stratford  (Read 3266 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5412993) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only
[https://www.adultwork.com/Lisa+Charming+Slut]

Incall 30 minutes
£80
Stratford (tall building about 5 minute from Westfield and station)
No extras
OWO, 69, Protected sex in cowgirl

Having had a pretty long run of bad TOFTT, my confidence has had a bit of a knock, so I have been indulging in some already positively reviewed girls to get my mojo back.

Thanks to Sparkus for his review tempted me to venture into uncharted territory (for me anyway).

Having heard about poor communications I decided I would hold out too.much on this one and already was searching for plans b and c.
Got a pretty prompt reply, confirmed a time and requested the services I would like.

Made the journey, easy to find called her and she gave me the code to get in, had other people there who I presume are residents did t seem to bothered.

The pictures dont lie, that tattoo on her leg confirmed that for me, personally I found her very attractive facially and in body.
Very polite and friendly, I asked for a shower (hot day) and paid up.

Onto the bed her blowjob technique was good, had to really concentrate on holding back so as not to explode too quick, nice suction and wet the way I like it.
Asked her for 69 and she flipped round so I could tuck in.
She has quite an abnormally large clit, which at first was quite bizarre.
On with the condom she climbed aboard and fucked me, hard and fast just the way I like some good technique alternating between squatting and sitting, I knew I wasnt going to last to long with her fucking me like this.
Had a massage to finish off with, felt good (I'm not a massage connoisseur so cant give a reasonable report on her skills bit she did it with a firm hand.
Her English is reasonable, she mentioned maybe I would need an hour next time (how did she know? Heh heh)

For me a very sexy Brazilian lady, who was polite and accommodating and delivered in the way that I like. 
A very happy customer who I think may just be returning some time for an hour and see what other fun i can add into the booking.

Potter out

Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline sparkus