Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massageinchingford - Annie  (Read 3882 times)

Offline wolfy

I used to frequent Joanna's place a lot when she first started but since she changed premises and the service and quality of the girls declined I started used Kamilla's meandyou spa in South Woodford for my sensual massages. However, as I have had no massage or Full Service since February my needs overcame my Covid 19 caution and I visited Joanna'a new place in Chingford/Highams Park. I am glad that I did.
The latest place is a very nice ground floor flat on a main road with plenty of on street parking. I entered the flat and found the flat and was met at the door by an attractive slim girl who I would say was in her mid-20's but is actually early 30's. Annie is Polish and was very pleasant and talkative throughout. I agreed on £50 for 30 mins massage (which always includes HR and in my experience naked at Joanna's). She has a nice slim and young looking body with some tattoos on her mid-riff and started with very firm massage on my legs with little in the way of sensuality. She seemed too much like a proper massage to me! This went on some time and then she worked on my arms and back and was worried whether she would get time to finish the job but at this point she started some reach-unders, at last, before being asked to turn over. She did my front and then got more intimate. I thought that time was running out but once she oiled me up she managed to make me cum very quickly which surprised me. She clearly knows how to get the job done. She then carried on with some more light massage before I showered and left happy. I shall return I daresay.
By the way, Joanna's website and operation appears to have had a rebrand and is now External Link/Members Only

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks for the review. On the link you gave there’s a photo of Annie in the Gallery section. Is that the same girl you saw?

Offline tantraman

Thanks for the review. On the link you gave there’s a photo of Annie in the Gallery section. Is that the same girl you saw?

... à la ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline wolfy

I think so. She looks quite cold in the photo which isn’t how she was at all. She is quite smiley. She works  on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday she said.

Offline wolfy

She wasn’t dressed like that either!

Offline xa2xie

Nice review, she looks pretty. Do they have body to body option on the menu? what is the price?

Offline East69

Nice review, she looks pretty. Do they have body to body option on the menu? what is the price?

Received a text back with prices:
Classic Swedish or deep tissue massage is 60 pounds for hour session , lomi lomi 80, tantric b2b 100
Use natural and essential oils:)
Shower available

Half hour 40/50/60 respectively

Review to follow
Saw Victoria a few days ago near Wood Street Station.
Same phone number but on Gumtree (Annie E17), seems to be more than 1 person working there.

Offline MrMohican

Whats Victoria like? Is she Pretty? Any links for her specifically?

Offline East69

She looks like the lady in the picture above, Annie.
But maybe 10 years and a two/four stones heavier.
A bit like the Baltic massage group, most have pictures from their younger days.
Asked about others and later admitted there is another option if I wanted to see her, but remained vague about the details, so i didn't persist.

Offline wolfy

B2B is £10 more so £60 for 30 mins.