Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophiee 23 - Brazilian - High Street Kensington - TOFTT  (Read 1904 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5759061) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw this Samba girl recently but was actually via Kommons. I can't find the profile on Kommons but have stumbled across one on AW. Sophie was based a couple of mins from High Street Kensington station in a small apartment. I can hear multiple girls chatting but they weren't working at the time when I saw Sophie.

Positive
- Pleasant girl, very friendly. English was decent
- Body was young and fit, you can tell she looks after herself and goes to the gym. Facially not as attractive as I'd like, I would say facially a 6 while body a solid 8 - nice and slim but not stick thin. No bubble butt in case anyone asks
- Kissing was good but I wasn't really into that as she had slight onion / garlic breath
- OWO was quite good, she can DT with good suction technique
- Sex was enthusiastic, tried the usual positions and she was happy to take a pounding too
- Finished with CIM, excellent finish. No extra for CIM too so not bad for 100 hh with a Brazilian
- Everyone was done with a smile, no clockwatching whatsoever

Neutral
- Slight onion breath, I decided not to FK or DFK for that matter. Doesn't bother me as much though could be deal breaker for others
- Tits were enhanced, quite well done and around size C

Negative
- None

Would I return? Probably not, whilst she delivered good service I didn't find her facially very attractive but that's my opinion. Body was good so if I return I'd probably just do a doggy session for 30 mins straight.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 01:44:49 am by newbie2014 »

Offline LLPunting

Thanks again  :drinks:

Are the face pics accurate?  If not how does she differ in real life?

Offline newbie2014

Thanks again  :drinks:

Are the face pics accurate?  If not how does she differ in real life?

Yes pics are accurate though she did put on quite a lot of make up at the time I saw her.

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:27:39 am by Fully Sated »

Offline LLPunting

Yes pics are accurate though she did put on quite a lot of make up at the time I saw her.

:drinks:
A lot as in changing colouring and shading to change perceived shape OR trowelled  on to cover a rough complexion (acne and scarring)?
Did any transfer noticeably to you during the snogging?