Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: 32sixthsense - Harrow central - Massage + HR  (Read 5278 times)

15 review(s) for 32sixthsense (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline zertfghyr

My First review, here it goes...

Dont punt that often but lockdown has given me the time to post the reviews and findings

Ad Link : External Link/Members Only

When: Towards the start of the year, way before lockdown

Duration: 1 hour

Fee: £70 (no extras)

Location: Harrow Central, near the St Ann shopping center and brisk walk away from Harrow on the hill station. Parking available closeby. Flat above shops and not that discreet.

Services: Massage and HR

Communication: Good, texted her the day before meet. Usually states 2 hour notice but managed to get a short notice meet.

The girl: Hungarian milf with curvy body.

Attitude: 10/10 Very friendly

The meet:
  • Buzzed in and 2 flight of steps to the flat. Once inside, massage table was already setup in the middle of the room.
  • Shower offered and accepted.
  • Started on my back with very good massage. Not hard like thai style but felt nice and relaxed after. Equal attention to all the area - legs, thighs, hands, crack, balls and penis
  • Massage was done in bra and knickers but the milfy cuvry body had me raging hard
  • Turn over at about 40 mins mark and a bit more massage followed by HR
  • After release, a bit more massage and asked if a second relif was required  :yahoo:....unfortunately penis said  :timeout:

Conclusion: Will return - Friendly service, decent massage and offering of second relief sells it

First review so take it easy on me  :hi: if i missed any details but do let me know so I can keep that in mind for all the following reviews

Offline RAJEC

Good review.

She seems to think that she’s got the skills to squeeze out a second blast in 20 minutes  :sarcastic:

Did you manage to get the chebs out?

She does allow a squeeze and a suck of her nipples (which are long and responsive), so do ask next time  :thumbsup:

For £70 it’s not bad value, but I find her oil/cream to be  far too greasy and a second shower is needed to come clean - excuse the pun  :D

Edit: inappropriate use of an alternative word for chebs. Now corrected  :yahoo: :lol: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 07:24:51 pm by RAJEC »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Thank you for your first review, well done.

Offline zertfghyr

Did you manage to get the chebs out?

She does allow a squeeze and a suck of her nipples (which are long and responsive), so do ask next time  :thumbsup:

I wasn't aware....from the way she was talking and moving, I got the impression that it would not be on the menu. Thanks for the heads up, will push next time.

Its ok value for money but there is not anything else decent in the area for FBSM. Her body is cracking for the age though and given the opportunity I would clean that silly  :D

Offline RAJEC

I wasn't aware....from the way she was talking and moving, I got the impression that it would not be on the menu. Thanks for the heads up, will push next time.

Its ok value for money but there is not anything else decent in the area for FBSM. Her body is cracking for the age though and given the opportunity I would clean that silly  :D

If it’s your first visit then it makes sense. Second, third... could be a different story.

If you read other review on her, you’ll see she takes offence to being asked about further services as she is adamant that she is not a ‘prostitute’. So navigate those waters at your peril  :hi:

Offline zertfghyr

If it’s your first visit then it makes sense. Second, third... could be a different story.

If you read other review on her, you’ll see she takes offence to being asked about further services as she is adamant that she is not a ‘prostitute’. So navigate those waters at your peril  :hi:

Yes, of course. I wanted to respect the boundaries and did not want to offend  :)

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Agree with all the comments on Mona but she is like most Whores an actress  :dancegirl:  When she says " i am not a prostitute "  :scare:  always has me in stitches  . Think she really likes being asked to be banged if its done with a smile and a compliment   :D  After all she has that big double bed in the room just meters from the massage table and i always ask her about any boyfriends or when someone last banged her that always gets her highly strung as well   :lol: As said she allows a bit on nipple rubbing and sucking and even had a rub of her pussy although she was get very highly strung about that !!!

She always says she likes her many Indian customers as they always cum very quickly   !!!   :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:08:08 pm by Azucar D Artagnan »

Offline RAJEC

Agree with all the comments on Mona but she is like most Whores an actress  :dancegirl:  When she says " i am not a prostitute "  :scare:  always has me in stitches  . Think she really likes being asked to be banged if its done with a smile and a compliment   :D  After all she has that big double bed in the room just meters from the massage table and i always ask her about any boyfriends or when someone last banged her that always gets her highly strung as well   :lol: As said she allows a bit on nipple rubbing and sucking and even had a rub of her pussy although she was get very highly strung about that !!!

She always says she likes her many Indian customers as they always cum very quickly   !!!   :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: