Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Nanaa - Soho  (Read 4006 times)

51 review(s) for sweet nanaa (40 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FJ

Comms
Very quick and straightforward exchanges all by sms albeit I have seen her a few times before so we don’t have to go into any details.

Arrangement
1 hour @ £100

Discreet flat in heart of Soho. In my experience Nanaa is very good at timekeeping and will buzz you up to her flat asap so you are not waiting around too long in an area which has a reputation for seedy activity.

SP
Well reviewed petite Chinese milf type, probably older than AW age stated (but aren’t they all?) however in good shape. Nice sized breasts perhaps enhanced as they are perky but I can’t tell.  A bit of a fiery milf, don’t expect a shy teen type.  Photos on AW don’t reveal too much but are representative if that makes sense. She was actually noticeably slimmer than when I met her at the beginning of the year. All in all a nice lady.

Meet
On arrival was offered a selection of cold drinks and a fresh towel to make my way to the shower, after which returning to the bedroom where I lay on my front suggesting we kick off with a massage as I was in the mood for a more relaxing time.
The massage was decent and firm taking direction well, having a bit of a chat during she has good English but sometimes i struggle with her Chinese pronunciation of words, maybe just my hearing. She makes her way down to my ass and runs her boobs and nipples between the cheeks, I feel some light wet playful strokes with her tongue not long before she is giving me a full on rimming. Wow!
After a while I flip round and lift my legs so I can view the action in all its glory at which point I am rock hard from the sensations and she begins to give me a rather skilful footjob with her tiny cute feet (she remembers I like which is a nice touch) . I could see the sap begin to ooze as her feet are tightly clamped around my cock, so with the finish line in sight I cheekily ask for a little more rimming this time it feels more vigorous than the last.
For the finale she grabbed my balls and demanded my “milk” from me lol. A nice blowjob followed but from all the prior fun I knew I wasn’t going to last much longer and as she took the full length in her throat a couple times I was ready to blow. She oiled up her boobs and titwanked me to completion where I shot multiple big spurts, an absolute tonne, probably about two weeks worth which we were both quite amazed and laughed about.
After a few minutes of recovery time she offered me the shower again before seeing me out. Checked my phone as leaving and was there in all just over an hour.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Offline samson02

Thanks for the informative review - more affirmation I need to get to see her.

Congrats on your first review BTW - keep 'em coming

Offline tantraman

... petite Chinese milf type, probably older than AW age stated (but aren’t they all?) however in good shape. Nice sized breasts perhaps enhanced as they are perky but I can’t tell.  A bit of a fiery milf, don’t expect a shy teen type.  Photos on AW don’t reveal too much but are representative if that makes sense. She was actually noticeably slimmer than when I met her at the beginning of the year. All in all a nice lady.

... as per photos collected here :hi:

Offline Nomad77

I understand from previous reviews Nanaa used to offer a discount to those she's seen before. Judging by the £100 paid for the above meet it looks like she no longer does this. Even so, having read several positive reviews since my own rather dire experience at the end of last year I must admit I'm tempted to bite the bullet and try seeing her again...

Offline Stanmil

She was offering a discount to clients Who leave her a feedback on her AW profile as far as i remember

Offline Nomad77

I also read something about discounts for those who leave feedback. She did at one time also offer a discount to those she's seen before. JackTheStripper mentions it in his post of February last year. I recall reading it more recently as well, perhaps in the comments on another post.

Offline tantraman

I understand from previous reviews Nanaa used to offer a discount to those she's seen before ...

I omitted this from my review - sweet nanaa (PSE, FK, OWO/DT, Rimming, Penetration, CIM/Swallow) in W1F (Soho), in case Nanaa did this rarely and thus could identity me, but she did offer me a £10 discount to return.

There was no catch and no requirement to leave feedback anywhere ... she simply gave me the sense that she 'enjoyed' me (a good WG makes you believe that) and wanted me to return, hence the incentive.

Now remembering this fact, the discounted price of £50 for half-hour of "PSE, FK, OWO/DT, Rimming, Penetration, CIM/Swallow" in Central London is too good to pass up! I must get back soon!

:music:

Offline nasescoba1985

I echo the Op, Nana has fantastic feet :) if you are into that, which I am, then she fully service’s you’re needs and likes. Very dominant to when she wants to be lol but again, it depends on what you like. I have seen her for years and she gives me a good rate.
Banned reason: White knight / noncontributing obnoxious twat
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JackTheStripper

I also read something about discounts for those who leave feedback. She did at one time also offer a discount to those she's seen before. JackTheStripper mentions it in his post of February last year. I recall reading it more recently as well, perhaps in the comments on another post.

I thank you  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

I echo the Op, Nana has fantastic feet :) if you are into that, which I am, then she fully service’s you’re needs and likes. Very dominant to when she wants to be lol but again, it depends on what you like. I have seen her for years and she gives me a good rate.

Really?
And how much do you pay?
Any special specials just for the likes of you?

Offline samson02

Thanks for all the reviews in your four plus years of membership. 

Offline nasescoba1985

Sorry master. I forgot you have to be a frequent reviewer and call girl expert to have an opinion on here. I will ask you’re permission next time. Tosser!!!!
Banned reason: White knight / noncontributing obnoxious twat
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Nomad77

It's not about being an expert, it's about having the courtesy to share one's experience.