Author Topic: Rosavile, Newcastle outcall  (Read 6251 times)


36 review(s) for rosarosebud (35 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline da_medichi

This was a pre-lockdown punt in early March. Once again I'm aware I should put back into UKP, so here goes!

£140 for an hour + hotel fee.

I was travelling home after a weekend south and wanted a way to end it with a bang. I'd wanted to see her before she retired under the name of Justine Douleur, but she was always busy/didn't reply then. I've seen a recent review where someone else got messed around, and totally can see that potentially happening. Guess I got lucky.

Anyway, messaged her and got a swift reply back and a suggestion of a cheap hotel I could get to meet her!

Rosa turned up and walked directly into my unlocked hotel room as requested, with a few toys for us to play with too. Although I won't go into all the details as time has made them somewhat fuzzy, I can say she was very cute, exactly as her photos, if not better. Loads of piercings in her pussy which didn't bother me any, but be aware if you're not into this.

We did some rough face fucking, and she really can take it right down, nose to belly. I'm not huge by any means, but its rare to find a girl who genuinely can take her face being used like a cunt, and it seems like she really gets off on it too! Took a facial like a champ, but if I get to see her again, I'm going to see how well she can take a throatpie...

We did some fucking, playing with inserting and taking out a butt plug repeatedly, fucking with the plug in place and finally anal and gape play, during which she ligit came while having her asshole ploughed.

I don't tend to punt that much, and have been on the SA game for the most part this year, but this was a great time and if C-19 hadn't been a thing, one of the few WG I'd bother to go see again.

 External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 05:16:47 pm by daviemac »

Offline DevilD

Bloody hell! Her profile is worth a read ....especially the interview. Not for me, though! :D

Offline Tiger63

When she was Justine She was getting great reviews and I d have liked to have seen her.
Now, there is something that worries me about her.
Glad you enjoyed it but not for me

Offline johnr1

Glad you enjoyed but she is not for me

just spent £140 on a new bike tyre same as you for your ride  :lol: so i will ride that for a while before I start riding something else  :dance:

Offline da_medichi

Aye, she's not for everyone alright, but for those she is for, you'll have a right treat  :thumbsup:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I'm really intrigued by this lady and, I've been tempted for some time (back when she was Justine) but, I'm just not brave enough - my comfort zone is very narrow and I'm not sure if I would cope........only one way to find out i suppose but........ :rolleyes:

Offline Mansell

I'm really intrigued by this lady and, I've been tempted for some time (back when she was Justine) but, I'm just not brave enough - my comfort zone is very narrow and I'm not sure if I would cope........only one way to find out i suppose but........ :rolleyes:
I've often felt the same but resist the urge, it really isn't a good idea  ;)

Offline toon972

Saw her just the once and really a nice girl, just a bit too over the top for me.

Offline Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Saw her 3 times as Justine & once as Rosavile. All good but the itch is well and truly scratched now  :hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Well I was curious also and made a booking with her when she was Justine, as has been stated nice enough lass, but way over the top.  :scare:

I see she's had a "Slight Name Change" too.  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bbanks

What do you guys mean by ‘over the top?’

Offline Zeusthedoc

wow - looks interesting...

certainly one that pushes the kink level up!

Offline AgedCases

I'm really intrigued by this lady and, I've been tempted for some time (back when she was Justine) but, I'm just not brave enough - my comfort zone is very narrow and I'm not sure if I would cope........only one way to find out i suppose but........ :rolleyes:

I'm vanilla as fuck and had a good time with her. Even made her come (loved the way she snogged me faster and faster till she did).

Offline da_medichi

What do you guys mean by ‘over the top?’

Feel free to have a look at her profile and see for yourself, would be quicker than trying to describe for you!

Offline alenski

I have seen rosa about ten times and she has always been warm and friendly and happy to fulfill any fantasy you may have be it PSE or GFE, I feel she has a reputation she does not deserve,she is not very different from any of your regular escorts just a lot more honest.

Offline tynetunnel

I have seen rosa about ten times and she has always been warm and friendly and happy to fulfill any fantasy you may have be it PSE or GFE, I feel she has a reputation she does not deserve,she is not very different from any of your regular escorts just a lot more honest.
I’ve not met her, but I think that’s a lovely thing you said there. Seriously, that’s a very nice comment.  :thumbsup: