Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English_Natasha - Grays  (Read 1519 times)

16 review(s) for English_Natasha (10 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Negative review for External Link/Members Only English Natasha. Booking was a few days ago. I noticed she had popped up a couple of times so contacted and spoke on the phone for a next day appointment, I mentioned we had met before and I was a definite booking. I also confirmed by text.
Got to premises in Grays (which was almost an hour and a half drive) and text to ask for flat number as instructed, waited, text again, rang and still no answer. Left.
Very frustrating as had met several times, reviewed once and always a positive experience so I had not researched a plan b or c as I thought she was reliable. My punting phone does not have access to the internet so a wasted few hours. Off the hotlist for me.

Offline dieseldriver

I live near to Grays and noticed her profile for the first time few days ago. And at £170 per hour out of my price range.
Seem to be getting a few out of the regulars making an appearance in Grays and then disappearing shortly after?