Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: NW Parlours - Opening dates  (Read 17337 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

We appear to have various threads with information on parlours reopening so it's probably worth starting a new thread which collates all the info and can be added to when someone has any new info

KSG Manchester - Basically never shut anyway, while their web page doesn't show a rota they have various AW profiles  :thumbsdown:
External Link/Members Only

Cheshire Elite - Sat 4th July

Angel Lodge - Mon 23rd June, can't find a website

Preston VIP - Sat 4th July

Offline Goldfinch

La Maison - Bury - Sat 4th July - sent them a text,and they replied with the date.

Offline psb

Most of the thai parlours with a high street shop are quoting a reopening of 4th of July. The independent Asians that work from houses and flats advertising on Vivastreet are already open for business

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Blackpool Rock

Cheers Finchy looks like 4th July is the green light for most of these places and I can't see many not jumping on the bandwagon

My google search for 50 shades which normally brings up their web page instead brings up a message saying temporarily closed while it's good to know you had a text from LMB as their website isn't updated with any info.

Some things never change I guess  :rolleyes: but on the positive side they will have had 3 months without any punters to work around to renovate the place so no doubt it will look like a shiny new pin when we go back, but as I say some things never change  :D

Offline Goldfinch

Cheers Finchy looks like 4th July is the green light for most of these places and I can't see many not jumping on the bandwagon

My google search for 50 shades which normally brings up their web page instead brings up a message saying temporarily closed while it's good to know you had a text from LMB as their website isn't updated with any info.

Some things never change I guess  :rolleyes: but on the positive side they will have had 3 months without any punters to work around to renovate the place so no doubt it will look like a shiny new pin when we go back, but as I say some things never change  :D
I contacted quite a few,LM have been the only ones to reply so far. :unknown:

:drinks:

Offline GorillaWarfare

Brooklyn's in Crewe also plan on reopening on 4th July

Offline paul01

trapana thai massage Leigh opens 4th July ..they will be in full face masks 

thapanamassage.co.uk

Offline Goldfinch

trapana thai massage Leigh opens 4th July ..they will be in full face masks 

thapanamassage.co.uk

Offline 19jammy

I’ve seen Indigonile in Whitefield saying the same along with GFE.

Offline jameslee76

Thank god there reopening. Feels like an eternity since had a service. 

Offline GingerNuts

Thank god there reopening. Feels like an eternity since had a service.

Are you hoping to break your positive review duck?

Offline jameslee76

That's the plan. Lol. My lucks got change sometime

Offline tesla

That's the plan. Lol. My lucks got change sometime

been on site for 5 years zero reviews, what will change to make you leave a review?

Offline Mancunian99

He seems to have a higher Posts to Review ratio than you!

Sorry I meant to quote the last post there from Tesla...damn me
« Last Edit: June 22, 2020, 07:10:59 am by Mancunian99 »

Offline GingerNuts

Boris will announce tomorrow which businesses can open on 4 July. He's also expected to reveal the outcome of a review into the 2m social distancing rule.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I’ve seen Indigonile in Whitefield saying the same along with GFE.
Where did you get the info as i'm not seeing anything on either website

Offline Steve McQueen

It certainly seems like the 4th July is going to be the grand reopening day for most services. Interesting to see what prices are quoted.

Offline markmark13

KSG was open yesterday. I rang round a few, wanting to ask what their plans were for reopening. It was all either no answer or recorded messages.

But KSG said they were open now. I said which branch is this, she said Trafford, I said Seymour Grove?, she said yes.

She said it was a mature lady, just one girl, can't recall the name, but not on the website. I didn't go.

Offline 19jammy

Where did you get the info as i'm not seeing anything on either website

It was on Twitter a few days ago, they mentioned it, I asked if it was actually happening & was told, it’s what is “expected,” so take it as what everyone is expecting with pubs etc.

Offline 19jammy

KSG was open yesterday. I rang round a few, wanting to ask what their plans were for reopening. It was all either no answer or recorded messages.

But KSG said they were open now. I said which branch is this, she said Trafford, I said Seymour Grove?, she said yes.

She said it was a mature lady, just one girl, can't recall the name, but not on the website. I didn't go.

I heard KSG has been opened for some time already. On another site.

Offline BaldEagle

I heard KSG has been opened for some time already. On another site.

There have been girls using the Cheadle place all through lockdown.

Offline Goldfinch

GFE Bury - 4th July - Chantelle said the Rota is going back up today.

Offline Kriss

Similar theme.

I've emailed a few WGs on AW to let me know when they will be available.

Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline licky

Ive been speaking to them. They have been doing a lot of painting at La Maison.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Ive been speaking to them. They have been doing a lot of painting at La Maison.
That's fantastic news, now all we need is a working shower with a door  :D

Offline Re

GFE Bury - 4th July - Chantelle said the Rota is going back up today.
Indeed it is now, girls shown from the 4th.

Offline GingerNuts

It's been announced today that massage parlours are not on the list of businesses allowed to reopen on 4 July.

Online george r

It's been announced today that massage parlours are not on the list of businesses allowed to reopen on 4 July.

well as brothels they are illegal anyway ?

Offline GingerNuts

well as brothels they are illegal anyway ?

They certainly won't be advertising as a brothel so would it be better if I said "massage parlours"?

Whatever name you want to use I imagine the authorities will come down hard if they're found to be open before "massage parlours" are given the go ahead.

Offline chrishornx

They certainly won't be advertising as a brothel so would it be better if I said "massage parlours"?

Whatever name you want to use I imagine the authorities will come down hard if they're found to be open before "massage parlours" are given the go ahead.

agree

Offline Moby Dick

Glory holes for punters with long cocks are allowed.

The Prime Minister announced the guidance will be changed following weeks of speculation.

Where it’s not possible for people to stay two metres apart, people will be asked to distance by “one metre plus”.
The “plus” refers to mitigation measures like face coverings or plastic screens at shop tills.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Wasn't planning on going that 1st weekend anyway as it could be a mass scrum with punters all rushing back or alternatively punters could be wary, will wait and see if any get busted that weekend and think about whether to punt the following week.

Couldn't give a fuck what the rules are now anyway after Dom Cummings  :thumbsdown:

Offline Moby Dick

Wasn't planning on going that 1st weekend anyway as it could be a mass scrum with punters all rushing back or alternatively punters could be wary, will wait and see if any get busted that weekend and think about whether to punt the following week.

Couldn't give a fuck what the rules are now anyway after Dom Cummings  :thumbsdown:
But surely lower risk the earlier you go.
Plus her clunge may be a tadge tighter :sarcastic:

Offline GingerNuts

What you do as an individual is a little different than a business premises reopening in breach of the law.

Online george r

i know what you mean , but KSG have been open during most of the lockdown and everyone seems to know about it ?

Offline GingerNuts

i know what you mean , but KSG have been open during most of the lockdown and everyone seems to know about it ?

I've no idea what sort of premises they operate from or who knows about it.

If they've been getting away with that doesn't mean the sudden opening of other premises isn't going to attract attention.

I wouldn't want to be in a massage parlour if the council and/or the police come knocking.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 05:34:47 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Moby Dick

Surely you have to leave your name, address and phone number so they can trace/contact you if there is an outbreak.
Just like pubs and restaurants.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Surely you have to leave your name, address and phone number so they can trace/contact you if there is an outbreak.
Just like pubs and restaurants.
Q. Name - A. Moby Dick  ;)
Q. Where have you come from - A. Well I came everywhere really  :rolleyes:

Now come on son you're not taking this seriously are you

Offline JRWK

:D :D
Q. Name - A. Moby Dick  ;)
Q. Where have you come from - A. Well I came everywhere really  :rolleyes:

Now come on son you're not taking this seriously are you

:D :hi:

Offline Moby Dick

Punting at parlours will never be the same.
Gone are the days of wiping ya cock on the curtains. ;)

Offline Goldfinch

Punting at parlours will never be the same.
Gone are the days of wiping ya cock on the curtains. ;)

:sarcastic:

Offline psb

Running a brothel aka massage parlour is illegal but one girl working from a flat or house alone isn't so the Chinese pimps will be sending their girls off to work. Vivastreet has plenty of "Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporean, Korean" etc. already up and running

Offline sinbad52

I am in contact with J&J in middle highgate and they tell me they will not reopen untill allowed to.
They are worried about the future as they think some clients will now be anti chinese. On reflection they may be right as I have heard people condemn Chinese Chippys

Online Dickled

Noticed this message before on Twitter from Brooklyn's...

"Boris has spoilt the party for the 4 th so looks like we shall have to wait longer xxx"

Offline Moby Dick

Running a brothel aka massage parlour is illegal but one girl working from a flat or house alone isn't so the Chinese pimps will be sending their girls off to work. Vivastreet has plenty of "Japanese, Taiwanese, Singaporean, Korean" etc. already up and running
So what has changed. It was illegal for the pimps before.
The girls may run away if the leash is removed, and rightly so.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Noticed this message before on Twitter from Brooklyn's...

"Boris has spoilt the party for the 4 th so looks like we shall have to wait longer xxx"
I'm thinking some may stay closed while others just say fuck it and open, gyms still can't open either so that's two of my hobbies out, exercise and sexercise  :cry: