Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauren48gg - Maidstone  (Read 3263 times)

3 review(s) for lauren48gg (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline llanfair571

Profile Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £50 for 15 minutes

Comms: Texted the number which was on her profile at the time to receive postcode, I got her door number on arrival.

Location: Was based in some flats near Maidstone West at the time. The flats were gated off, so I paid for parking nearby. Location is based a bit further away from the main road and town area so it was very quiet the time I visited.

Looks: Looks older than 51 in my opinion, short in height, she was not as big as her older pictures on AW but still a large woman. Big breasted as well as you can see.

Session: Greeted me, if I can remember the flat was kept clean and tidy, the bathroom was a bit cluttered. Headed into the bedroom and stripped, we started of with OWO, this was one of the better oral sessions I have had, wasn't toothy. I asked for doggystyle next, I notice a lot with larger ladies that their vaginal area sags a lot and can be harder to find, I probably spent a good 15 seconds trying to find her hole, when I eventually did, I could not feel much at all. Noticed she had a weird old woman smell which was a bit off putting. Started to put my clothes on afterwards and we engaged in some conversation and that was that. Nice woman overall but a neutral experience.

Offline Bonker

Those are the ugliest tits I've ever seen.

Online webpunter

She is a ten pinter
Like a re-occurring nightmare

I've banged a good few civvies where let us say i had my beer goggles on
Nowhere near as bad as this burd, not even close
& TBH the civvies were phenomenal shags in the main

As for paying for it with this one ?
No matter how wasted or desperate i was littleWP would retreat like a turtle into its shell

Think you are winner of banging the worst burd of the month award !
Even HP would deliberate this one
So congrats  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 01:56:40 am by webpunter »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I think she is gorgeous but out of my geography,, I could not get to Maidstone at all.

She is a ten pinter

No matter how wasted or desperate i was littleWP would retreat like a turtle into its shell

Offline luv2kiss54

OMG and AARG.. you risked catching the Covid Virus for that. You must be out of your mind or very desparate, bloody hell man get a grip !

Offline llanfair571

OMG and AARG.. you risked catching the Covid Virus for that. You must be out of your mind or very desparate, bloody hell man get a grip !

Took place last year.

Online webpunter

I'm not usually one for UKP rules being applied
Like a 6 month time limit on reviews

I have every confidence that you have adhered to this
Which means that you arranged the session as a pre christmas prezzie for yourself
Just a few days before, from between 20th & 24th Dec 
Things are getting worse !
Suppose if you go see her she doesn't need to come see you
If the latter & she comes down your chimney she'll either get stuck, or the house will collapse  :lol:

Took place last year.

Offline MrMatrix

She is a ten pinter

And there's me trying to lose weight for when the lock downs lift WP.

Mine too would retreat. thanks for the review OP. :thumbsup: