Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ollerton(Mansfield) , guylers hill drive?  (Read 1811 times)

Offline Bigowl

Hi
It's a big estate so I thought I would be able to mention it directly

Delivering something today for work
Never been in the area , but had someone that I needed to deliver for
Pulled up to deliver and person wasn't home, it paperwork basically so I knocked next door thinking, yeah I will ask them to hand it over later

A naked woman answered with a pillow covering her bits, she wasn't very tall at all, but tattoos on her leg, possibly hip

Very slim and extremely hot...longish brown hair

I asked if I could leave it to deliver next door, she smiled and said not at this address... It's only used for one thing
It was pretty clear she was expecting someone!
I smiled, and just as I was about to enquire, next door arrived

Absolutely gutted,

Anyone got any idea who this could be, as I need to book

Offline NervousJ

:lol:

Not usual for a hooker to answer the door stark naked.. sounds like you need to go back and do some investigating...

Offline Newtothisstuff

Sounds like you need to post an empty box.
You never know, she may let you fill her box while you're there.

Offline filthy.john

Hi
It's a big estate so I thought I would be able to mention it directly

Delivering something today for work
Never been in the area , but had someone that I needed to deliver for
Pulled up to deliver and person wasn't home, it paperwork basically so I knocked next door thinking, yeah I will ask them to hand it over later

A naked woman answered with a pillow covering her bits, she wasn't very tall at all, but tattoos on her leg, possibly hip

Very slim and extremely hot...longish brown hair

I asked if I could leave it to deliver next door, she smiled and said not at this address... It's only used for one thing
It was pretty clear she was expecting someone!
I smiled, and just as I was about to enquire, next door arrived

Absolutely gutted,

Anyone got any idea who this could be, as I need to book

It aint Ollerton....

It's Clippo.

Offline Citybased

I once got invited round to a women's house in Clipstone late on a Saturday evening via Fabswingers, she was a bit of rough diamond but had a ok face and good body if you ignored the usual array of tattoos...she made it clear in our chats she was a single parent and was feeling horny but didn't want anyone local calling round, she said she had to get her kids asleep first but as I lived a long way away in Nottingham (20 miles at best, lol) she would like me to give her a good seeing too and so at 11pm I was knocking on her door and left drained around 2am...I guess she was in her early 30's had a bit of mummy tummy, smoked and was a little tipsy but for a freebie who am I to say no, I was 60 but told her 55, she wanted me to go bareback but I said no, I am not that stupid.
So I have good memories of Clipstone, although it wasn't the street you mentioned.

Offline Bigowl

Offline NervousJ

There was a lass worked out of clipstone, no idea where and I never got round to seeing her. That said, she had massive tits and was attractive. Her aw has gone sadly. I can’t even remember he name. I think I mentioned her in a thread but no idea where...

Offline chandlerhandler

There was a lass worked out of clipstone, no idea where and I never got round to seeing her. That said, she had massive tits and was attractive. Her aw has gone sadly. I can’t even remember he name. I think I mentioned her in a thread but no idea where...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268089.msg2738811#msg2738811

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline nbarnes

She's reappeared as a 'content creator'.

Let's hope she comes back properly after C19 is over... might be worth a visit to Clippo for that.

External Link/Members Only

Offline filthy.john

Any idea who this is then?

Afraid not, sorry. I know the area and haven't a clue who it could be. I'd be interested though.

Offline hairymonster

If you dont want to revisit, why not pm one of us the address? we can accidentally knock to deliver a parcel and ask further :) Might have some funds in the pocket too.