Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha Baby / – Shoreditch E1 – positive for a P&D with good anal  (Read 3794 times)

21 review(s) for Natasha Baby (5 positive, 4 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Parking]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7383625) (7 positive, 5 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

This review is for Natasha Baby AKA Natashamaria018 although I had booked bellafitness External Link/Members Only

Booking & Comms
Excellent – responded to all texts quickly and politely. She only ignored my question "do you include OWO"?, so experience told me it would be extra.

Just off Commercial St near Shoreditch High St in a small average looking apartment block. Liverpool St is a 7-8 minute walk and Shoreditch High St overground 53 minutes. Plenty of on street parking is nearby.

Price:
30 mins £70 + £40 for A-levels

The Girl
I was expecting bellafitness – but it obviously wasn’t her who opened the door. I asked where bella was and told she wasn’t feeling well. (at this stage I didn’t recognise who it was, even though I had punted her a few years before and I didn't realise it was Natasha until after the punt).

I decided to proceed with the punt because the girl was FAF –she had an absolute peach of a body, she was smiling, happy and warm; greeting me with a hug and a kiss.
She was wearing a black bra and panties and high heel shoes. She told me she works out regularly, and it shows.

The Punt

Much of the punt is identical to tantraman’s punt https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=196279.0;topicseen plenty of pictures there to ogle over.

No shower offered on arrival.

We had a little bit of small talk and exchanged the funds – discussed what we had agreed. She went off to stash the cash whilst I undressed.

Despite being here for a number of years her English isn’t so great, it’s passable but not fluent. But she is chatty and can hold a conversation.

She came back in the room and I already had a semi on. She warmed me up a bit more with kissing my neck and body combined with some hand work, before asking me to lay down so she could give me some oral. As she was putting the rubber on for oral I enquired about OWO – “extra” as expected.

The OW was acceptable expect for the fake moans. OW continued and I fingered her pussy and arse and this continued until I indicated to her to get on top. She lubed her pussy and got on top for CG. Plenty of movement from her and she kept good eye contact (when she wasn't watching herself in the mirror)

She switched to RCG and for my delayed pleasure, slowly slid down on to my cock. This view of her arse is a sight to be seen, I couldn’t wait to get my cock in there. We changed to doggy. She was thrusting back on me and stroking and fondling my balls as I hammered away.

I got tired of that and said I wanted to fuck her arse – with the tiniest amount of lube she guided my cock in to her little arsehole. She's quite tight, but I manged to get my normal sized cock all the way in after a couple of thrusts. I banged away in doggy against her firm arse cheeks whilst she fondled my balls again, encouraging me to “fuck me baby, fuck my arse hard”. I busted in the bag.

She was a little bit quick to pull out as I would have preferred to stay there and enjoy the moment for a while longer. She disposed of the condom and gave me a wet wipe clean up. No shower offered and I didn’t ask for one. We had a little bit of small talk and I was on my way.

Summary:
Natasha has a renowned high of negatives and I deliberated the rating for some time, erring on giving her a neutral. What I realised is that I didn’t want a GFE, I wanted to fuck a hot girl and have good anal; and that’s what I got.

If you’re looking for a proper GFE, you’ll be disappointed. If you want to fuck a good looking fitness babe and be in and out with little fuss – you’ll be elated.

Positives;
Excellent comms and easy to book, professional and organised. A body to die for, great with anal.

Negatives;
Business like and efficient, occasional annoying fake moans.

Verdict;
Positive, I would return for a pump and dump and good anal.

Offline tantraman

Glad you enjoyed, PM :dance: ... I'm always surprised when such tight bodies can take anal so easily!