Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Aliza (Slough)  (Read 1984 times)

1 review(s) for hotmaja19 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ForrestGump

External Link/Members Only

I tried, again, to get a booking with VIP Blonde Sophia but her phone wasn't even ringing, so moved on. Horny Aliza ticked the right boxes and was available at almost the time I wanted to punt.

I wasn't sure what to expect with this one but overall I found it a bit disappointing, mostly due to the lack of enthusiasm invested by Aliza.

Positives...
1. She has a very trim (size 8, according to her profile) well proportioned body that's very appealing to look at and caress.
2. Very friendly, smiley and quite shy/reserved (the shy/reserved bit is at odds with the impression I got from her profile)
3. Lovely pert little breasts, bum and a neat and tidy little shaved pussy that had that lovely aroma to it that a girl gets when the juices start to flow.
4. Clean and tidy bedroom in a new(ish) block of flats just off the Bath Road. Easy to find and park.
5. Nice owo and handjob. I really enjoyed the ro on that wonderful little pussy.
6. A bit of fk to start the session but not what I'd describe as dfk.
7. £100 for an hour isn't that much in the whole scheme of things.

negatives...
1. Not very much enthusiasm at all invested in this punt by Aliza. Got the impression she'd rather be doing something else than trying to have a good time with me.
2. The only real eye contact coming from Aliza was at the beginning of the meet when I was confirming what I wanted us to perform on each other, all of which was perfectly acceptable to Aliza, and then again at the end as we were cleaning up.
3. She had me out of the door 10 minutes short of an hour but had led me to believe time was up.
4. £100 is a lot of money when you expect but don't get a "Horny" Aliza for your money.
5. I did cum in the end but had to finish myself off as she laid back and fingered herself for me.

Would I go again to see Aliza: Well I really did enjoy the positives but, on balance, I don't think so. I'd prefer to go back to see Monica (in my reviews) since she's better value and provides a much better service as far as I'm concerned.

Anybody else been with Aliza and care to share their experience? Just wondering if I caught her on an off day. Or perhaps she found me too unappealing to summon up the enthusiasm to do a proper job of putting on a show/performance for me?

Offline Quatro

Looks like she's in London now. Added to my HL.

Offline ForrestGump

She's got more +ve feedback now. So she clearly clicks with some of her clients. It'll be interesting to find out what you think if/when you get to have a punt with her.  :)

Offline ForrestGump

Currently back in Slough, now known as Kinky Abbey.

External Link/Members Only

Curious to know whether anyone else has sampled her service?

Offline HappyandLucky

Forrest, I have not sampled.  As per your original post, if I venture into Slough I want a sure fire bang for my buck and hence Monica would take my money and my load  :lol:

Offline ForrestGump

Agreed H&L.

The very fact that this girl keeps changing ID and profiles speaks for itself.  :thumbsdown: