Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little lori  (Read 10945 times)

2 review(s) for LittleLori (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

vorian

He looks very similar to the guy who did some time for assaulting a prossie about 2 years ago.

Who looks similar?

yorkshire123

Who looks similar?

Come on V get a grip its the same guy who spent time in jail for assaulting a prossie, he was in the diggler  :D

Fucking lost me  :unknown:

vorian

Come on V get a grip its the same guy who spent time in jail for assaulting a prossie, he was in the diggler  :D

Fucking lost me  :unknown:

Well that's two of us then. :unknown:

JB1969

Ok will type this out slowly, I understand it is sunday morning, morning wood and major hangover so here it goes.

He was featured in the Diggler around a year and a half ago about assaulting a prossie what his name is i dont know and i mean the guy whose profile link has been added to lori's due to their association.

Offline valdishere

FFS JB is that too hard to explain to guys who are not from this area. The Digger is a local small print mag paper that covers purely Glasgow locale stories. Often exposes some of the seedier goingons in and around town.

vorian

FFS JB is that too hard to explain to guys who are not from this area. The Digger is a local small print mag paper that covers purely Glasgow locale stories. Often exposes some of the seedier goingons in and around town.

Thank you Val that makes a lot more sense now. This guy I presume

External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Ok will type this out slowly, I understand it is sunday morning, morning wood and major hangover so here it goes.

He was featured in the Diggler around a year and a half ago about assaulting a prossie what his name is i dont know and i mean the guy whose profile link has been added to lori's due to their association.

I do appreciate your attempt to explain your comments to a simple minded soul like me.  :hi: (an element of sarcasm but also a genuine thank you)
I'm still a little confused but i will butt out & let the thread run its natural course.
Just one last question what the hell is Diggler?

Edit... Thanks guys i type too slow.

JB1969

the digger which is a kinda scandal mag here in Glasgow

Offline Marmalade

And she didn't disappoint today either ...

are you going to wtrite a review mate?

Offline J_H

Marm, I meant 'mistress paranoia' didn't disappoint, not Lori!

Was very seriously considering her - in fact she was 'next for shaving', but after what I read on here, no chance.