03-09-14 21:32#275
Kowalski
Regular Member
Wroclaw report March 2014
Well here I am in the Granary apart / suite hotel on a Sunday night having a meal, I have an early departure to London tomorrow. All, monkey business is now over. I came to Wroclaw to have some fun by myself. Let me fill you in on the backdrop I am soon knocking on the door of sixty and firstly need a little more than a wham bam. Fortunatly I'm in working order and get away with looking late forties early fifties I probably look like Kojak, or, his older brother Stavros ha ha. In all my experiences I'm looking for a longer experience GFE and to achieve this I need a minimum of two hours. I also don't really care if I have penetrave sex as I hate this condom necessity and a long BBBJ a good licking out and kissing are my thing. It's important that I set the backdrop to make the report correct. Now the other thing is that I speak fluent Polish by heratige and can read and write to a lesser degree. I arrived on Friday late after noon and after checking in went to the supermarket to purchase alcohol, red wine chocolate and snacks. Good to have and sets the scene. I also have restriced myself to Roksa 150-200 PLN P / H verified adverts but more of that later. Firstly I will tell you that most of the verified girl photo's have been either doctored on photoshop or very professional shoots quite frankly being overoptimistic. The unverified ones are pot luck and one would have to be very disciplined to just reject or walk away. I pre ordered a girl for the first night from UK, yes I had a lot of hang ups even when I speak Polish or tell them I'm not there yet. In addition yes it's probably true they don't pickup on foreign numbers but I say what the hell, I'm from overseas looking for action, so it's a double edged sword, I got the money. The other thing I will tell you is that most girls have multiple profiles and with different phone numbers, they do it to have a larger captive audience, so the Google search on copy paste phone number does not always work. Next don't believe any of the sweet talk description of what they do. Establish it before you hand the money over easier said than done if they don't speak English. Paste out the Polish texts out of their profiles onto a card. So I had a good budget and arranged five hours with Johanna GFE spoke good English and was a delicate rose actually and I must say we had a lovely Friday evening. She told me she has a real job also and does a bit of hooking to supplement. Came beautifully dressed as business lady with laptop bag with sexy underware! I have forgotten to mention that I was primarily only interested in girls visiting me, lets call it call girl, escort.
External Link/Members OnlyI will also say that I had a slush fund and massively overspent, ah well. This episode cost me 1000 and I have no regrets. I am not interesed in going to rip off clubs where you a pumped for rip off drinks and extra's but each to their own. Saturday after breakfast I wandered around the Rynek and decided to do a home visit-Big mistake. Most of the out places are rented flats purely used as business. I had trouble getting replies and opted for an unverified a little out of town. Took a taxi ended up near Sky Tower at a block and then had to phone for entry code and flat number. Without Polish this would be very difficule. Anyway door opens, the attractive 30 yearold is a fat bag, friendly, why didn't I walk away. After the epic journey I took a one hour BBBJ. When I queried the pictures she blamed the boss for doctoring them. Should have walked. I put in a negative report but it hasn't appeared yet.
External Link/Members OnlySaturday evening I was looking to arrange something and all the usual no replies or ansaphones. Eventually I got.
External Link/Members OnlyTo come over BUT I hadn't eaten and she was hungry also so I opted for an all nighter. She was fun, we had a meal didn't look as good as the photo's has got half a dozen profiles, Spoke perfect English. Usual thing, got a day job and supplements with hooking. Damage 2000 PLN, catching rings the till. To be fair we had a laugh and she looked right a a right ol pro when we went out- Agh what the hell, she stayed until 10 am and I had breakfast. She told me there's a website called Eamore which girls advertise direct and you get direct deals aparantly Roksa takes a big rake off but I'm not really convinced. I checked it but it's all Polish and confusing, anyway the girls are looking for sponsors and it's email orientated. Lots of guys flashing their dicks!
So a Sunday of sightseeing, wonderful weather, I thought I would get something in for the evening. Again after a load of no replies.
So Sunday evening I get a lead, girl tries to sell me a double bubble but I'm getting broke and too knackered. I'm told the girl on the photo is away but has two beautiful girls. I opt for one blind at this deal, first hour 200 +50 taxi+50 BBBJ + 150 for next hour=450 for two hours. Anyway she comes over sweet young brunette, we has a lovely time really but wait for this. The number I had called was a take away service for Sweet Dreams Club and they take a 50% rake off. I was told she's skint paying private child care+++, anyway she was sweet asked and took all the shampoos and stuff and a bottle of Perrier.
Polish girls love to do BBBJ and receive and I have the greatest respect for them.
So eventful but damaging weekend, I'll be back but am doing Gdansk in two weeks hopefully wiser!
I hope this report reflects the more mature point of View.
PS. Yes Radisson Blue has keycard in lift, I visited it and checked the rooms. Looked like Jaded from 15 years ago.