Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting selfie?  (Read 2608 times)

Gordo987

I wonder in anyone has thought about taking a sneak selfie during a punt, especially when the room has a ceiling mirror? Perhaps a competition is called for (no faces of course)?

:cool:

Offline socks

I wonder in anyone has thought about taking a sneak selfie during a punt, especially when the room has a ceiling mirror? Perhaps a competition is called for (no faces of course)?

:cool:

Sneak selfie? I film just about every second of just about every meet I have lol. The joys of cheap but quality camcorders and tripods. :thumbsup:

Rochdull lad

Yes, Gordo; one of my Regulars took a selfie of us on one of our Overnights this time last year.  It's on my phone to remind me!  [As if I could forget!] ;)

Tjkooker

Done it! But am I fuck posting it! Don't want you ugly boys getting jealous  :P

Gordo987

Managed to get this one this afternoon:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not much I know, but its better than nowt  :rolleyes:

stephenteh

nice big tits! what is her profile on aw?

SirFrank

When I used to swing I filmed myself a few times but it was fucking revolting. Deleted virtually all of them and have no fucking interest in ever taking pics of myself again. I don't look like the scuff in gordos pic. She looks hot

Offline Stapler

Took this of a Thai girl in Brum who had just used the oil you can see on me!
Longest nips I have sucked!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

yorkshire123

I bet the poor sod sleeping didn't give permission to be included in this selfie.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Frenchie

'Not much I know, but its better than nowt '  WHAT !!!!! She's bloody lovely ...if your 'selfies' are like this , --give us more !!!

Don't tease us ..what's her link  ???

Tjkooker

Think you guys are confused. A Selfie is a picture of oneself not a pic of the prossie.

LL

Think you guys are confused. A Selfie is a picture of oneself not a pic of the prossie.
Hey as long as Gordo keeps posting pics of that hot girl, I don't really care about the semantics.  :hi:

Toshiba

a10

So Gordo is a pro$$ie?  :sarcastic: All this time and we never knew! Do you think Gordo does discounts for UKP members?  :lol:

Offline xsw21

am i the only one who googled gordos pic?  :unknown:

Gordo987

So Gordo is a pro$$ie?  :sarcastic: All this time and we never knew! Do you think Gordo does discounts for UKP members?  :lol:

My AW 'selfie':

You want this? Come on big boys  :coolgirl:

Offline mattylondon

My AW 'selfie':

You want this? Come on big boys  :coolgirl:
Why am I suddenly turned off by the thought of potting the brown?!  :lol: