Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabelle 19 - Wood Green/Bethnal Green  (Read 3619 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5765555) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bloody foreigner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Found profile of this girl at the beginning of the week. I liked her look, so decided to contact her straight away and ask where is he based. Profile is showing only Haringey. Got quick reply with post code. Changed few texts with her about service and left it there.

Today I was coming back from work nearby, so decided to check is she available. She was. Confirmed the time and service by text and I made my way there. I arrived at the post code she sent me few days ago and asked for full address. She replied, that she is in Bethnal Green now... ffs  :dash: My mistake, because I should confirm that, but on the profile was still the same location.

Because it was still almost on my way home I decided to move meeting in time and go there to see her. When finally I get to the new address, she didn’t reply to my text. Tried to call, but no answer. Then she texted, that she is with the client...   :angry:

Fucking waste of time.

Everything is extra: OWO, kissing, CIM - £20 each, anal - £50

Spoke for a moment with her on the phone while agreeing service. She doesn’t have french accent, but speak it fluently.
Now she is mentioning in the profile, that she is Pakistani. So fuck knows, what is true.

Other interesting thing. According to her, she had problem with phone keyboard, but in her texts were few words in polish (I put in to translator).

I’m not sure if I will try again to see her.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline James

« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 12:47:35 am by James »
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

This profile had her pics on earlier on last week
External Link/Members Only

Another review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274035.msg2869074#msg2869074

Good spot, :thumbsup: I was going to post the same. She was English Jasmine 19 when in Wood Green earlier this week. Charging £80 for half hour and £130 an hour.

Online Parking

Had her on my HL but took her off. First advertised as British, now as Pakistani and French? Everything is extra on top of her current high rates :dash: This has disaster written all over! :thumbsdown:

Offline sunnyj

Thanks OP for the review and sorry you had a bad punt.
Her verification pic. Courtesy of magnetico.
anaya 19
French
Tower Hamlets / London
£140/h (incall)
£250/h (outcall)
+447593337108
DFK  Penet. OWO  CIM  Facials  Swallow(at disc.)  Anal
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MajorPayne

Had her on my HL but took her off. First advertised as British, now as Pakistani and French? Everything is extra on top of her current high rates :dash: This has disaster written all over! :thumbsdown:
+1

Offline Bushmills

OP - I have messaged you - I bet I can guess the postcodes but don't want to post them as I think that breaches forum rules?

This alternating between Bethnal Green and Wood Green matches the behaviour of VeronicaXO - who can be notoriously flaky.

Offline samsmith_1231

She does look tasty but risky.
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline king tarzan

She does look tasty but risky.

has had other profiles, and been positive for others...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline samsmith_1231

has had other profiles, and been positive for others...

Interesting. Thanks
Banned reason: Piss taking troll

Offline king tarzan

Interesting. Thanks

has been on my to dip list.. just have not got round to it yet.. and big time major interruption with this virus shit too..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.