Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Monique  (Read 2588 times)

1 review(s) for Hott~Annalise (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online BustaNut

Hi all,

Have only just registered and thought I'd give my views on Sexy Monique - External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only.

Rather than write a full review I'll just give the basic details. Even though she's now based in Birmingham, I actually saw her in Coventry.
Ok, here goes.....No Kissing - even though it was agreed beforehand. No fingering her - also agreed beforehand. No facial, even though, well you get the gist. Her personal hygeine...... needs a lot of work. Told me 15 mins into an hours punt to "hurry up baby" :dash:. That was the final straw so I got up, got dressed and left. No response from her whatsover. Top 5 in my worst punts ever.
I must admit, she has stunning eyes and a nice body, but thats where it all ends. Don't let the low price lure you in!!

Offline jammiedodger1

damn shame, fine looking girl too  :thumbsdown:

richie

Thanks for the heads up, she was in my "to do" list.

starman

I posted similar comments about her after a punt last autumn.  She sort of gave up after 20 mins of my half hour, so I left before finishing.  No kissing, no touching etc, and I would not recommend her.  Shame, coz she has the most amazing eyes!

Offline Taggart

Can someone explain to me in simple terms, why you guys waste your money seeing pimped Romanians, then moan like fuck afterwards because you got crap service.

Can anyone say, hand on heart, they've had really good service from a Romanian, that's comparable or better than an English WG?

Offline jammiedodger1

Can someone explain to me in simple terms, why you guys waste your money seeing pimped Romanians, then moan like fuck afterwards because you got crap service.

Can anyone say, hand on heart, they've had really good service from a Romanian, that's comparable or better than an English WG?
i've had hits and misses with romanian girls, i see 1 of them on pretty much a weekly basis as she's that good and another is hands down the best looking girl i've ever had the pleasure of (sadly still off radar at the min) i've also suffered a bait and switch with a romanian and had some crap punts, that said i've had hopeless punts and/or fake pics with english girls too, all part of the game  :unknown:

Offline Taggart

Part of the game?  If that's your stance, then you've clearly cash to waste !!!

Most of us want an honest straightforward session, where the girl looks like her photos and does what her profiles says, and you walk away feeling fulfilled. It's not difficult. None of this no kissing/fingering/licking pussy crap after you've paid.

Because so many Romanian WGs have come here and fucked off punters with their false promises and rip off attitudes, I will never waste my hard earned money on one.

That said, and yes I do feel strongly, I wont be standing in your way.......

Offline nomeansno

Most of us want an honest straightforward session, where the girl looks like her photos and does what her profiles says, and you walk away feeling fulfilled. It's not difficult. None of this no kissing/fingering/licking pussy crap after you've paid.

Because so many Romanian WGs have come here and fucked off punters with their false promises and rip off attitudes, I will never waste my hard earned money on one.

I have never punted with a Romanian but there are plenty of British Wgs who do all of these things as well. No nationality guarantees a good punt.

Offline jammiedodger1

i agree in an ideal world that's what we all want but in practice it's not what you always get so you have to accept that every new girl you see is a bit of a gamble and sadly this isn't limited to romanian girls as the brits and other nationalities do it too wasn't looking to offend just saying it as i see it

incognitomosquito

My first three punts out of four were with Romanians.  They've all been pretty good.  Naughty Sarah, Luxury Babe and Babe Roberta.  Initial comms have always been rubbish with ALL three, but other than that....no real complaints about their services.  I've been warned by Czech girls to stay clear of Romanians and many people on this forum.  I even remember Babe Roberta telling me she knows of some of her friends that rip people off, but it's a little unfair to tarnish them all just because of a few, which I've luckily never had the pleasure of meeting. 

I've been fucked around by ALL nationalities...and I've fucked around WGs too.  The number of times I've booked a time and cancelled when something better has turned up...

broksonic

Best to stay clear of Romanian or any other EE girls

incognitomosquito

Best to stay clear of Romanian or any other EE girls

Perhaps...but some of the worst threads I've read on this forum have been about non EE girls.  I think the best advice is to do your research, which unfortunately requires some poor mug ( I include myself) to take the plunge first.

dilettante

I'd rather do the opposite, stay clear of English girls, if I had to choose between them.