Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet-Honey-Baby, Edgware Road - A fxxking bitch, my worst ever punt  (Read 1539 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5582764) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline KingOliver

External Link/Members Only

Saw the review posted by ollielon, decided to give her a go as I like skinny girl.

Comms is quick, all the services and extras are sent thru text. So I made a half hour booking for £60 yesterday, 7 June, early evening.

Location is at Park West Place, Edgware Road. Went there and was texted the building and flat number.
Flat is on the 3rd floor. Room used has 2 beds, quite dark and a candle was lit.
Paid her £60, agreed light kissing on lips, pussy licking, ow and sex. No shower offered.
Told me her name is something like 'Marilyn', aged 23, married and has a two-year old son back in Hungary.

After a few minutes of mutual touching and kissing while standing up, I lay her down and started licking her pussy.
I may have spent about 10 min on this as she encouraged me to carry on while playing with my dick.
I then asked for ow, she got up, looked at the phone and told me time's up, only 3 min left.
Told me I have to pay more if I want to stay, another £60 (not £40) if I want to extend the session to one hour.
But we have been together for less than 20 min. She then showed me message on phone and said time started when she sent me the building and flat number.
No point arguing with her as her English is limited. I then asked for a hand relief before I will go. She said no and ordered me out in one minute.
Won't even let me use the toilet on my way out, but I eventually get in and wash my hand and face before I go.

She is a real fxxking cxxt. In case you may think I have been rude to her, no, I am always a polite punter and in fact I told her she is pretty twice.
May be she saw me I am loaded in my wallet when I pulled out £60 and was not happy can't get another £60 to extend the session.

My advice to fellow punter:

AVOID THIS CXXT LIKE COVID-19!!!

Offline bedhedred

Thanks for sharing. You've had bad luck recently.

I've de-hotlisted this one because I can well imagine the scene you portray. I had almost the same type of disaster myself on Sunday evening in a different part of town.

I've got a few more Hungarians to review in the backlog and most of em, bar one, are shit.

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for sharing. You've had bad luck recently.

I've de-hotlisted this one because I can well imagine the scene you portray. I had almost the same type of disaster myself on Sunday evening in a different part of town.

I've got a few more Hungarians to review in the backlog and most of em, bar one, are shit.

with Russians it is just pay and enjoy 👅😋👅👅👅😋
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marvelous

This one hates the job and seems to be getting worse, the only good thing for me was she didn't clock watch... im shocked she has two positives when she first started!

looks will probably bring them in for her people will still want to try there chances despite the string off bad reviews on here.. as she is one good looking cunt.

Offline Discoballs

School boy error... Never . Ever  let them see your wallet . Have the agreed fee counted and ready .

Offline Jerk Chicken

School boy error... Never . Ever  let them see your wallet . Have the agreed fee counted and ready .

+1
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish