Author Topic: Leila4u - Stratford  (Read 3991 times)


38 review(s) for Leila 4 you (32 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline Donnywonders

External Link/Members Only

Was in the area of Stratford and fancied a punt so I looked at the availability of some girls online and something attracted me to the pictures of Leila decided to give a call and she was really enthusiastic and polite and asked what nationality I was think she’s had bad experiences with black men I assured her I was good she texted me the address which was a short walk from Stratford picture house

Girl: she opened the door and I was pleased what I saw she was wearing a black bra and pants and she had nice curves and good booty 34DD boobs about late 30s early 40s  she got that Julie cash vibe don’t ask me how but she did remind me of her.

Owo was really good she was nice and slow and was constantly laughing throughout the encounter the room was small but you could see a mirror opposite and see her really go at it we switched to cowgirl and she was really grinding her pussy was a bit loose but that could be down to her having kids the stretch makes around the belly were evident the highlight for me was doggy were she was really thrusting her ass onto my dick and was really going at it the view of her ass is to die for really big and firm. I nutted in the Dom and had a shower brief conversation about the state of the world and left all in all it was very good punt worth the 60 quid for 30minutes.


Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
External Link/Members Only

Was in the area of Stratford and fancied a punt so I looked at the availability of some girls online and something attracted me to the pictures of Leila decided to give a call and she was really enthusiastic and polite and asked what nationality I was think she’s had bad experiences with black men I assured her I was good she texted me the address which was a short walk from Stratford picture house

Girl: she opened the door and I was pleased what I saw she was wearing a black bra and pants and she had nice curves and good booty 34DD boobs about late 30s early 40s  she got that Julie cash vibe don’t ask me how but she did remind me of her.

Owo was really good she was nice and slow and was constantly laughing throughout the encounter the room was small but you could see a mirror opposite and see her really go at it we switched to cowgirl and she was really grinding her pussy was a bit loose but that could be down to her having kids the stretch makes around the belly were evident the highlight for me was doggy were she was really thrusting her ass onto my dick and was really going at it the view of her ass is to die for really big and firm. I nutted in the Dom and had a shower brief conversation about the state of the world and left all in all it was very good punt worth the 60 quid for 30minutes.

Your links aren't going straight to her A/W profile for me, this one should do and also should link her existing reviews in External Link/Members Only

Offline Wozel

No mention of OWO on her profile, op please confirm OWO was diff on the cards ? Cheers

Offline Belgarion

Proper link;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You can find this at the bottom of her profile OP

Offline thetinman007

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,059
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 13
Is this a recent post-lockdown punt ?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Donnywonders


Offline Belgarion

Yes I know I’m bad lol

Hopefully you don't kill anyone you care about, lol

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
Proper link;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You can find this at the bottom of her profile OP

I posted her numbered link up above Bel, thanks for adding her name link. :thumbsup:

Offline TallnHung

Like the sound of the Julie Cash vibe ;)
Nice big tits too.  On my ToDo list ;)

Offline Belgarion

I posted her numbered link up above Bel, thanks for adding her name link. :thumbsup:

No worries, mate. Long time no see  :hi: