Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BIG BOOBS JENNY / Brick lane: walked  (Read 3103 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5333529) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5991446) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

I just walked from this one. Comms were straightforward and I phoned her to access her flat. She seemed friendly enough. Shoes off before entering her bedroom. I was poised to take 30 minutes, but when she said FK is £10 eggstra, I opted to abort.

Still, others might benefit from knowing this hidden extra and knowing the profile is genuine.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 05:41:33 pm by bedhedred »

Offline puntingpumping1920

I posted this last week regarding this girl 

She mentioned her extras to me on the phone

I've seen this girl   

She is a pump/ dump type of girl

She charges extra if you want more, but you are wasting your money

I will post a review at some point
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 06:24:52 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Stealthmode

Good on you for walking.

How did she look compared to her pictures. If they are recent she doesn’t look bad for a 42 year old
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 06:26:41 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline bedhedred

She looked ok to me. Not bad for 42. Like I said, I was moments away from handing over the cash. She ought to have just done the deed as per advertising, and instead of this, you'd be reading a review of her performance.

In the end, I punted with someone else. Was a disaster.

Online scutty brown

So you walked, but rated it a neutral?
To me that doesn't make sense - straight negative in my view

Offline Metalgear2018

I don't FK so I will still punt regardless.

Offline Donnywonders

Called her today and she picked up gave me the address went to the location and I believe she double booked saw a man calling a phone and heading to the gate inside she is really bad with comms called her a few times and left a text no reply only when I started to walk did she call me back and tell me to wait 10 minutes which reaffirmed to me that she was seeing another punter told her I’ll come back another time.

Might give her a go at some point this week she looks good for her age and exactly my type to fuck

Offline bedhedred

If she's any good, let us know. I might go back now I know about the extra.

I think she manages her own phone so you should get proper answers to enquiries.

Offline Shel1234

Caution:

I must say I have not seen this SP myself but there is reason to believe that this SP is offering bb to customers on the side. There are a couple of reviews on the other punting site (the bb site) where she is said to have had bb sex with them.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:50:53 pm by Shel1234 »