Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Girls in Newcastle?  (Read 6052 times)

Offline AnthG

Following on from the topic in offtopic discussing Chinese Working Girls. Its kind of made me think, I would love to see them.

Looking on AW I can see a load of Thai Girls listed for Newcastle, but not any Chinese.

So I was thinking - for when the lockdown ends - if anyone had info on this and was inclined we could do a collating topic of all the Chinese WGs who are working in Newcastle.

Also if we believe all the blurb, China is currently the safest country for Covid19. Thats not the reason why I am starting the topic before anyone challenges that. As I know its rubbish politicobabble.

So anyway, does anyone have links to them?
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline FLYING BLUE

There are always adverts for Chinese, Japanese, Korean (all of them most likely to be Chinese actually) in rags like Viva Street.

They always use fake pictures and it's almost always (in my experience & through reading) bait & switch.

My big concern though, is that so many of these girls are potentially trafficked (again, read the comments on here) & pretty much all are controlled by minders
Just my thoughts Anth :hi:

Offline AnthG

pretty much all are controlled by minders

So to clarify my position. Is there any that are confirmed not. And if so links for them.

I shouldn't have to say that, but certain arseholes, everyone knows who, will likely go That AnthG wants to see Trafficked people now.

I just was hoping to see a fit Chinese girl given a lot of people seemingly liked them.

Offline waynekerr600

Depends what you're looking for. If HR or body to body would be enough there were quite a few massage establishments including of course the legend that is Sheng.

Offline AnthG

Looking now, this girl looks nice. Anyone seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Slaine

I just was hoping to see a fit Chinese girl given a lot of people seemingly liked them.

Same here, I'd love to see xxhothannahxx again but sadly I think she's quit as I've need seen her on AW for months now. Think she was on Allure's book too.  She was gorgeous  :wackogirl:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

She's Thai.

Correction she's Chinese on another site. take you pick.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:08:51 pm by daviemac »

Offline AnthG

She's Thai.

Correction she's Chinese on another site.

I am nowhere near even close to an expert. But the photos give off a Chinese vibe to them over Thai. Thia, Chinese, and Japanese girls look slightly different and unique and she seems Chinesey to me.

Looks like she has used pinched photos from that though :(
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:10:54 pm by AnthG »

Offline waynekerr600

Same here, I'd love to see xxhothannahxx again but sadly I think she's quit as I've need seen her on AW for months now. Think she was on Allure's book too.  She was gorgeous  :wackogirl:

+1 very attractive lass

Offline FLYING BLUE

I am nowhere near even close to an expert. But the photos give off a Chinese vibe to them over Thai. Thia, Chinese, and Japanese girls look slightly different and unique and she seems Chinesey to me.

I suppose that was the point I was trying to make Anth - it's a minefield when it comes to 'Asian' adverts - stolen pics, fake profiles, fake Nationalities etc :hi:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
That's my point those photos are on at least two modeling sites, do you really think it will be her you see.

Offline johnr1

Anth on a slightly different note a few years ago I was sent to China to work on an engineering project and was put up in a hotel by the company, on the second night the director of the Chinese company I was at  said to me on the qt do you want a companion through the night? well it would be wrong not to accept so I said yes and he told me he would arrange for a girl to visit about 20.00 and if she was not to my liking tell her to go, dead on 20.00 I got a knock on the door and a stunning girl was waiting outside she spoke good English (amongst other things) and what a time I had I was in China for two weeks and spent nearly every night with her those were the days and great times most of the Chinese girls were stunning and and a lot of the hotels had prostitutes working that targeted business men, I was tempted to pick another girl after a few days but then thought to myself you cant get better than this, needless to say the Chinese company got the work from my employer

The standard of the working girls is not the same in this country at all, I remember a place years ago near Newcastle in Kenton and they had a few young Chinese girls working that were good but most of the ones about these days as FB says use false pictures and are nothing like there description, Good luck Anth I hope you find a good one but not many about in my experience

Offline FLYING BLUE

those were the days and great times most of the Chinese girls were stunning and and a lot of the hotels had prostitutes working that targeted business men,

The standard of the working girls is not the same in this country at all, I remember a place years ago near Newcastle in Kenton and they had a few young Chinese girls working that were good but most of the ones about these days as FB says use false pictures and are nothing like there description, Good luck Anth I hope you find a good one but not many about in my experience

This was certainly the case when I was flying to China back in the day. :)

Always too risky for me to indulge back then with such a big risk of being seen by cabin crew & being married at the time (yes folks, I wasn't always the sex starved singleton that I am today) :hi:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 04:36:27 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline tynetunnel

I tried and failed a couple of times to get a meet with her, and just when it looked likely, she vanished. She would I’m sure have been great company.

Offline AnthG

I tried and failed a couple of times to get a meet with her, and just when it looked likely, she vanished. She would I’m sure have been great company.

Talking about old people in the other topic, I must be getting dementia here as I googled her and came up with a review from me for her on here....

If its who i saw then she was a first-year university student. So with the Covid19 issue and the universities all being closed, she has likely gone home till September. But she will be back to university then, so it's just a case of if she needs money (likely as in the second year they don't let you stay in the Halls of Residence no more, they make you get your own flat which is often considerably more).

I think however given she got a bunch of negatives Allie may have got rid of her so it would be Adultwork for her, unless she goes to somewhere like Amour or Bonds.

I would see her again, as I thought she was fun.

Offline tynetunnel

Talking about old people in the other topic, I must be getting dementia here as I googled her and came up with a review from me for her on here....

If its who i saw then she was a first-year university student. So with the Covid19 issue and the universities all being closed, she has likely gone home till September. But she will be back to university then, so it's just a case of if she needs money (likely as in the second year they don't let you stay in the Halls of Residence no more, they make you get your own flat which is often considerably more).

I think however given she got a bunch of negatives Allie may have got rid of her so it would be Adultwork for her, unless she goes to somewhere like Amour or Bonds.

I would see her again, as I thought she was fun.

It was as an indie I tried to book her and I’m certain it was well before Covid that she vanished from AW. I’m glad you enjoyed your forgotten punt with her  :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

It was as an indie I tried to book her and I’m certain it was well before Covid that she vanished from AW. I’m glad you enjoyed your forgotten punt with her  :thumbsup:

So it was good, just not memorable good.

Offline tynetunnel

So it was good, just not memorable good.
Good enough for a Green  :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Good enough for a Green  :thumbsup:

Yes, but from what I remember - which caused a lot of arguments at the time - I said at the time it would be a 7/10 scoring punt so just positive over neutral. Hence also why I forgot about it too.

I would see her again given I have a sudden craving to see a Chinese girl after reading the HK topic. And she was good. She was pretty. She just didn't make me go crazy like the "gushing review" topic girls had done.

I have seen a few Thai girls from AW. Who I didn't even bother reviewing afterwards. She was much better than them.

I was actually going to PM Allie to ask her if she knows if she will be back, but it seems Allie hasn't logged on here for weeks. (Strange given Allure is....---- not saying as I don't want my post deleted for saying it :) ).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 06:49:29 pm by AnthG »

Offline johnny34

Yes, but from what I remember - which caused a lot of arguments at the time - I said at the time it would be a 7/10 scoring punt so just positive over neutral. Hence also why I forgot about it too.

I would see her again given I have a sudden craving to see a Chinese girl after reading the HK topic. And she was good. She was pretty. She just didn't make me go crazy like the "gushing review" topic girls had done.

I have seen a few Thai girls from AW. Who I didn't even bother reviewing afterwards. She was much better than them.

I was actually going to PM Allie to ask her if she knows if she will be back, but it seems Allie hasn't logged on here for weeks. (Strange given Allure is....---- not saying as I don't want my post deleted for saying it :) ).
Think Alli has sold Allure which may explain why she hasn't logged on  :hi:

Offline AnthG

Think Alli has sold Allure which may explain why she hasn't logged on  :hi:

Do we know who to? Are we allowed to say?

Offline johnny34

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Do we know who to? Are we allowed to say?
She's taken the 'Allie' bit out of 'Allie@Allure' over the road.

Offline toon972

+1 very attractive lass

She is now working, started round about September, and agree she was a lovely girl who only wanted to please.

Offline scutty brown

I  may be misremembering this, but isn't one of the parlours around Pink St chinese owned? It was a few years ago but I'm sure the bird I shagged in one of them was Chinese

Offline scutty brown

She's taken the 'Allie' bit out of 'Allie@Allure' over the road.

Perhaps she thinks she's lost her allure? Age maybe?

Offline scutty brown

I'm fairly certain that profile belongs to one of the  Chinese trafficking groups. I've seen the photo beforee
Same phone number also brings up
plus expired profiles in Stafford

Offline tynetunnel

She is now working, started round about September, and agree she was a lovely girl who only wanted to please.

Oh really, I’d love an opportunity with Hannah.. AW ?

Offline toon972

Oh really, I’d love an opportunity with Hannah.. AW ?

Sorry I meant she has now a civvie job and doubt she will be back.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Perhaps she thinks she's lost her allure? Age maybe?
Somebody mentioned over there that they thought she'd sold out, no idea if it's true or not.

Offline Slaine

That's correct.  The last time I saw her she told me about the profession she was studying for and she was also due to move home from her place near Manors to Gateshead.

Never seen her advertising anywhere since. Shame as she was a nice girl.

Offline toon972

That's correct.  The last time I saw her she told me about the profession she was studying for and she was also due to move home from her place near Manors to Gateshead.

Never seen her advertising anywhere since. Shame as she was a nice girl.

Also correct, she did move to Gateshead and started that profession.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 12:30:42 am by toon972 »

Offline FLYING BLUE

Dammit Mr Toon, you got old TT (and even older FB) all steamed up for nothing!!!

It's the naughty step for you young man  :D

Offline pauls3332

There was a chinese girl( lady) working in washington . massage and FS covered BJ with Clingfilm, Thin and sexy as hell.

Offline tynetunnel

Oh, bollocks, you got me all excited. Thanks for clarifying. If you’re in touch with her, tell her she still has fans!

Offline tynetunnel

Dammit Mr Toon, you got old TT (and even older FB) all steamed up for nothing!!!

Too right he did FB!  :diablo:

Offline dgh7622

Oh, bollocks, you got me all excited. Thanks for clarifying. If you’re in touch with her, tell her she still has fans!

Lucy Washington.saw her last year but did not review ,sorry.Was ok though

Offline waynekerr600

If massage/happy ending is what you're looking for there's also Lily's girls in Newcastle.

Offline AnthG

If massage/happy ending is what you're looking for there's also Lily's girls in Newcastle.

I am hoping for a regular booking.

To be honest, i find it surprising that Hannah on Allure is the only time a Chinese girl has been on the of the main agencies books. You'd think there's would have been more than her.

I am hoping they could maybe attract some others to join them up as there is clearly a demand.

Offline Lucky Luciano

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

XxRachellixx looks potentially hot.19 year old student from Malaysia.I made a booking with her in February but I had to cancel unfortunately. On my HL, hope to see in the future.

Offline AnthG

Thanks for posting this one LL.

Definitely adding her to my Hotlist too for when the pandemic ends.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2020, 09:05:54 pm by AnthG »

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

XxRachellixx looks potentially hot.19 year old student from Malaysia.I made a booking with her in February but I had to cancel unfortunately. On my HL, hope to see in the future.

A girl who hides her own face in the photos but shows her mates?
I smell a big rat

Offline AnthG

A girl who hides her own face in the photos but shows her mates?
I smell a big rat

I thought that as well but she has got 30 feedbacks.

Offline smiths

I thought that as well but she has got 30 feedbacks.

Which unless I know and trust the punter who has left them mean jack shit to me, A/W feedback is easily made up. Its reviews and feedback on here that matters in my view.

Offline toon972

Naughty step it is FB, don't know about the young man bit though.  :lol:

Offline toon972

Too right he did FB!  :diablo:

My apologies TT, I did not explain it very well in the first place.

Offline Sar-Major

I am hoping for a regular booking.

To be honest, i find it surprising that Hannah on Allure is the only time a Chinese girl has been on the of the main agencies books. You'd think there's would have been more than her.

I am hoping they could maybe attract some others to join them up as there is clearly a demand.

Well there have been over the years Anth.  :thumbsup:

This one in particular sticks in my mind, for all the "Right Reasons".  ;)

See my review here:-  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83478.0

CiCi was a lovely lass, and got turned on quite quickly when you hit the right buttons.  :yahoo:   I remember having to turn the volume up on the TV as she was so "Vocal".  :D

Shame she was outed by a family member.  :dash:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

My apologies TT, I did not explain it very well in the first place.

If you'd stuck in at school Toon, you could have been a "Bin-Man" by now....................... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Knight Templar

Well there have been over the years Anth.  :thumbsup:

This one in particular sticks in my mind, for all the "Right Reasons".  ;)

See my review here:-  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=83478.0

CiCi was a lovely lass, and got turned on quite quickly when you hit the right buttons.  :yahoo:   I remember having to turn the volume up on the TV as she was so "Vocal".  :D

Shame she was outed by a family member.  :dash:

God CiCi , I saw her twice a really fit young lady and as you say very vocal , also an awesome shag
Shame she got outed 

Offline scutty brown

Following on from the topic in offtopic discussing Chinese Working Girls. Its kind of made me think, I would love to see them.

Looking on AW I can see a load of Thai Girls listed for Newcastle, but not any Chinese.

So I was thinking - for when the lockdown ends - if anyone had info on this and was inclined we could do a collating topic of all the Chinese WGs who are working in Newcastle.

Also if we believe all the blurb, China is currently the safest country for Covid19. Thats not the reason why I am starting the topic before anyone challenges that. As I know its rubbish politicobabble.

So anyway, does anyone have links to them?

At a minimum you have the following chinese massage parlours / shops in Newcastle, if you can't get FS in at least one of them I'd be surprised

start at the top and work through them - and check for others on google
you're bound to find what you need