Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Indian / Pakistani girls  (Read 2506 times)

boobloverhenry

Hi folks

I have been struggling to find busty Indian & Pakistani girls that offer a full GFE type of service.

Most won't even do OWO and even fewer do CIM !!

I have seen a few over the years I have been whoring - Amina from Blue Ice was fab - slim, fair & massive boobs. But alas
she left about 3-4 years ago.

Busty Aleesha in Bilston is fab but no longer does CIM - but has great FF boobs.

And that is it !!

Anyone got any suggestions - apart from Amiyah Khan - who has the worst bowling ball implants I have ever seen !!

Thanks

Booblover

Karoz12

you will find here a few profiles but you should be think twice before you go to visit them

External Link/Members Only

I've seen her once but would never go again, I know she's got lots of positive ratings but I paid for 1 hr and spent first half hour in her lounge with her talking non stop like it was a date, then we moved to bedroom, she was strange, nagging constantly about not touching her hair cos she didnt like or not kissing her cos she was ticklish... covered blowjob which she did to finish me off as quickly as possible as I thought... total waste...

External Link/Members Only

Tried to contact her and make an appointment but she wouldnt reply to any messages though she checked them, no phone number on profile, she looks hot though...

There was also a girl called Sami, visited her once and it was quite good with kissing and OWO but she's not here any more, 

larrydee

I thought Amiyah was fantastic. Just waiting for her to return now.