Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny, Welwyn  (Read 5748 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kev40ish]

Offline DrJackDaniels

Already reviewing my punts of 2020 and hope that this isn’t it until 2021!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met Jenny in early March, pre lockdown. All booked through AW. She’s in an easy to find location, and it’s easy to find a parking spot on the street. She asked me to be quiet when I went to her flat.

I found her very attractive, and wearing an outfit that really shows off her best bits. Plenty of DFK as soon as I was in the flat, absolutely unbelievable. I’ve not met may other girls that kiss with that much passion. Eventually made it to the bedroom, and continued. Great oral on me and I found she really likes oral on her and lots of nipple play too. On with the condom and fucked in several positions before I came.

Quick break and on to round 2 with more oral which made me come again, all in an hour. Showered and left.

Definitely one of my best punts.

Offline Metalgear2018

Fair enough. seems like punters are leaving very satisfied when seeing Jenny. I guess the pricing is an issue for me. Well done on a successful punt.

Offline Sebstyles7

Fair enough. seems like punters are leaving very satisfied when seeing Jenny. I guess the pricing is an issue for me. Well done on a successful punt.

It does seem that way.  From the photos I've never been particularly inspired to add to my HL but with her locality, price and positive reviews I think she might have to be added.  Will obvs review if I do get to see her although not punting myself quite yet as I'm an old(er) git!

Offline Wycombeboy7

I have been told on good authority that at Jenny won't be working again. She is all loved up  :(

Offline Milfman1112

I have been told on good authority that at Jenny won't be working again. She is all loved up  :(

Well she is working today.

Offline Wycombeboy7

Adultwork profile no longer? Please tell me more

Offline Milfman1112

Guess we will have to wait and see

Offline Wycombeboy7

But you said she was working today?

Offline Milfman1112

Her profile was there this morning saying fully booked for today, now gone, that is all i know,
I'm not her keeper.

Offline NelsonH

Not exactly gone.  Set for "content only".

Offline justabj

such a damm shame though as she was brilliant ......

Online WAY-WARD

She hasn't logged on since Feb so I can't see how she was working today.....are people getting there Jennys mixed up 🤨

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Wycombeboy7

Adultwork profile no longer? Please tell me more

Not reall working today then. Not logged in since Feb. Blondy Sonia massage used to live there but she has moved out as apparently Girlfriend Jenny has settled down and not going to work anymore.

Offline The sperminator

Not reall working today then. Not logged in since Feb. Blondy Sonia massage used to live there but she has moved out as apparently Girlfriend Jenny has settled down and not going to work anymore.

How exactly do you know this?

Online WAY-WARD

And how do you know this?

Offline Milfman1112

Maybe im getting mixed up,
Apologies.

Offline Billy the kid

I'm pretty sure she hasn't worked for over a year. Perfectly happy to be proved wrong if anyone else had intel. I saw her last Feb just pre all this Covid nightmare. Exchanged a few texts but nothing since last summer and she had only logged in a couple of times with months in between. If she's found someone and stopped working - fair play her and I assume him!. Lucky fella. Good luck to her and some great memories from my side. I'll miss that liaison - was looking forward to spending some time with her again.

Offline chatman

I'm pretty sure she hasn't worked for over a year. Perfectly happy to be proved wrong if anyone else had intel. I saw her last Feb just pre all this Covid nightmare. Exchanged a few texts but nothing since last summer and she had only logged in a couple of times with months in between. If she's found someone and stopped working - fair play her and I assume him!. Lucky fella. Good luck to her and some great memories from my side. I'll miss that liaison - was looking forward to spending some time with her again.

Agreed, a lovely lady. who was good at her job! a pleasure to see and she will be missed.
As Billy says, that is one lucky fella who hopefully will not be worn out too soon! 
I would die a very happy man in her arms, after a very short amount of time - but it would be worth it  :D

Offline Wycombeboy7

She used too, saw her Wednesday. Yet to write review.

Online WAY-WARD

Sonya told me
What does Sonya do for £80? She claims it's not a sexual service....so why advertise on AW. Does she offer a hand job and does she charge extra for that?

Offline Wycombeboy7

It's basically a naturist massage with HE.

Offline Webby581

Has anyone tried Sonya out?
I can't see a review  :unknown: