Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishRebecca121  (Read 4390 times)

vorian

EnglishRebecca121

2 Hour Incall £200 (No extras)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AW Profile

Pictures are recent and accurate with a good selection of professional, semi professional and amateur shots. Age is stated at 24, I have no reason the believe otherwise and would say mid-twenties, Size 10 is accurate but as Rebecca is petite at a little over 5ft, she looks more like an 8 to 10. Figure is toned but still has curves in the right places. Profile presentation is solid enough, I would have preferred an extra tab with a “How to Book” section as it is not clear what the preferred method of contact is. Personally I like it to be detailed how booking procedures will be dealt with to save confusion. Also I would prefer another tab with clear availability, dates and times on it, particularly when a girl works in different area again saves any confusion.

Communication

I sent a short email through AW, giving a date and time asking if she had availability for a session. The email was read and answered within a few hours, I must note that all my emails were opened and read in the early hours of the morning on different days; I would assume that Rebecca must complete her email admin at roughly the same time every day, seems efficient and worked for me.

After she confirmed back to me date and time, I sent a requests and details email, which again was responded to with Post code and street name. As requested I sent a text confirming on the morning of the punt and received a text back immediately with house number, pretty standard procedure. Very professional, I would not expect lots of flirty texts etc, saying that maybe it’s me as I never seem to get sent the flirty/sexy texts that some punters seem to get  :( :cry: I want more flirty/dirty texts,  Mr Cisco what’s the secret.  :unknown:

Address details were accurate and the flat based in a good area, felt perfectly safe and entrance was easy to find, discrete and entry via buzzer system. Comfortable, one bedroom flat, which was clean, warm and fit for purpose. Bathroom had a good shower with all the necessary products. Bedroom was small but bed was comfortable with clean fresh sheets. A warm welcome/kiss on arrival and offered refreshments, quick chat and I had a shower before joining Rebecca in the bedroom.

Services

I had requested GFE, with DFK, OWO, RO, CIM and Swallow. Kissing was excellent with just the right amount of tongue, more like a necking session and as I requested she was very tactile with me, hands in my hair, caressing my back, that sort of thing. Very gentle and GFE like, set a good tone for the rest of the session.

I very much enjoyed the RO, Rebecca has a small neat pussy, fresh, sweet, wet and responsive, I had requested that she direct me and use her own hands, it was a nice touch that she was happy to play with herself undirected at different times. One highlight was Rebecca lying over my legs one hand wanking me off whilst the other was between her legs directing mine as I played with her nipples (She has great responsive nipples). I am not sure if it was due to her height but we seemed to be able to twist around each other and both our mouths and hands always seemed to have something to do.

OWO was excellent varied speeds and technique, with lots of eye contact, we moved to missionary, which again, maybe due to her height was deep and passionate. When I was ready OWO turned into CIM and she was happy to show me the spunk in her mouth before swallowing the lot. Also she did not rush off, but cuddled up next to me to slowly bring me down then back up again.

Overall/Conclusion

Profile was accurate some small technical improvements could be made regarding procedures.

I found Rebecca, very attractive, warm, cute and friendly and skilled at putting you at easy. This was very much a GFE and not a PSE, anal is not on offer and I don’t think she is one to swing from the rafters whist you pound away doggy style for an hour. I would say her niche would be relaxed vanilla GFE, I would certainly recommend her generally and in particular as a first punt or even a virgin’s first time as she would gently coax them through it. She is very friendly, Is a talker for sure (as can I) so we ran over by a very long time and she is the exact opposite of a clock-watcher with a very relaxed attitude, thus I got more than my monies worth.

Would I return  -: Yes

Would I recommend -: Yes, with particular reference to nervous newbies.

As always feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Offline Tailpipe

Good review , pleased it worked well for both of you.

Be interesting to see how this thread pans out.  :D :D

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi

Was this in Bristol or London ?

Ta

Terry  :timeout

Offline hendrix

Glad it went well vorian  :drinks: she certainly seems to divide opinion but I'd be happy to check her out sometime. I always like a willing swallower :D

vorian

Hi

Was this in Bristol or London ?

Ta

Terry  :timeout

Doh, I'm so used to the SE reviews,  it was indeed in London,  my apologies TT.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Glad it went well vorian  :drinks: she certainly seems to divide opinion but I'd be happy to check her out sometime. I always like a willing swallower :D

Great Review as usual Mr V.....no stone left unturned. :hi:

Yep...a nice Vanilla GFE is great from time to time and particularly if she is a gulper!

Very Nortee  :D

Offline ForrestGump

Great review. She sounds very appealing. It's the sort of punt I like. Good deal too at £100 p/h  :)

vorian

Way before my time H, I can only report the service on the day which was excellent.  Happy and willing to swallow, it was only a weeks worth and who was I to say no.   :rolleyes:

Offline Bangers and Gash

£200 for 2 hours, Vee?  :unknown:

Do UKP members get discount?  ;)

vorian

£200 for 2 hours, Vee?  :unknown:

Do UKP members get discount?  ;)

I am afraid not, that's the advertised price on her AW profile. You might be able to negotiate a discount but for me I paid a fair amount and was happy with the service at that price.

Offline Bangers and Gash

I am afraid not, that's the advertised price on her AW profile. You might be able to negotiate a discount but for me I paid a fair amount and was happy with the service at that price.

I didn't realise our Becs had dropped her rates, and it's been a while since last looked at her page. Over the past year I've tried to book her about 5 times with no success - too busy. Lower rates won't help my cause  :cry:

squeezebox

I didn't realise our Becs had dropped her rates, and it's been a while since last looked at her page. Over the past year I've tried to book her about 5 times with no success - too busy. Lower rates won't help my cause  :cry:

I think they are her rates for Bristol as her overheads are less than London.

Reading between the lines, if you enjoy a nice GFE, cup of tea and biscuit on arrival, you'll enjoy her company.

vorian

Guess I was lucky to get a booking, but I'm normally free all day when I go for a punt. So I tell the girl this and get her to pick a time that works for her. I suppose this generally helps get me bookings as I have never been disappointed yet. I should just say as I mentioned this on my last review, I did not make Rebecca aware that I post on UKP before booking her, not really my style. So I did not get any special rate, just the standard AW one.

password02

I concur with Mr V with my visit to Becs in SW London last year - had her for a special 2 hour special for £200. Had a couple of rounds and she did CIM and swallow for 1st round and then had her doggy and come on tits for 2nd round - very nice WG session and no issues - Had a solid 8/10

vorian

I think they are her rates for Bristol as her overheads are less than London.

Reading between the lines, if you enjoy a nice GFE, cup of tea and biscuit on arrival, you'll enjoy her company.

I should just be clear as I posted this review in the wrong section. I did see Rebecca in London and the price for London is the same as the price for Bristol. £200 for to hours a standard AW rate, no special discount based on location or anything else. I think you sum it up well a nice GFE with a cute girl.

herelonely

Thanks Mr V, have been tempted for a while but she seems to divide opinion and so was waiting for a review from someone who hadn't seen her before, 

vorian

Thanks Mr V, have been tempted for a while but she seems to divide opinion and so was waiting for a review from someone who hadn't seen her before,

No worries mate, as I said I can't comment on all the forum related stuff, only the service on the day, take from that as you will.

Tim20

:hi:great review and all aspects covered in great detail! Someone I want to see now !! I love the soft GFE from time to time  and lots of good kissing is a big priority for me .

Not sure how I missed this review !