Author Topic: onlyfans girls  (Read 20971 times)

Offline londonhunter008

Anyone is following girls on Onlyfans these days? I am getting lots of links these days. Its a good way to follow some next door type girls.
I really Anny Marisax a lot and was following her on instagram
onlyfans page (she had 2 days free promotion offer..and nothing nude on her onlyfans) :    External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Another girl i like a lot is  (somers sisters) There page is free on onlyfans (link can be found in instgarm profile...but charge money for every single video)
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Most of the famous girl's leaked video can also be found on porn site just by name search.

Do mention link in reply if you find someone famous or interesting.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Are all these girls in-person sex workers delivery full contact services?

If not then it's not punting and you're promoting porn or chat services.

Offline londonhunter008

This is one of the option during lock down. I am not trying to promote anyone...if it sounded like that.
 I like to fancy a girl who is not a professional girl or escort...but more like a next door girl. Ifs just an option question. I shared the links which I like...just like any other link shared here.

The first girl I mentioned...I have clarified that there are not nudes...and its better to look at her instagram.

Second two girls are beautiful...but onlyfans profile is free anyway.

I am seeking options from others if they know any good girl.


Offline Hobbit

I've been tempted over the past weeks to sign up to Candice Dare's OnlyFans page as she's one of my favourite pornstars and if I could persuade her to fuck me using my Jedi powers then I would be an extremely happy man. But I can't persuade myself to pay around $10 a month for nothing but videos and images.  :unknown:

Instead I just sit at home working on my Jedi powers which clearly aren't working. :D

Offline TonyD

a lot of the UTR pornstar/babecalls girls only give out the details to those following them and buying vids or dick ratings etc.
Some times it is an oot and out bs con by the girls. But it does snare the genuine nervous UTR girls as well. :hi:
and also some next door type onlyfans who are new to it all.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 04:00:22 pm by TonyD »

Offline loveahe

I did see that Kerry Katona had joined OnlyFans this week.

Fill yer boots lads. 

Offline Chorley

I did see that Kerry Katona had joined OnlyFans this week.

Fill yer boots lads.
  :vomit: :crazy: :thumbsdown:

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
I've been tempted over the past weeks to sign up to Candice Dare's OnlyFans page as she's one of my favourite pornstars and if I could persuade her to fuck me using my Jedi powers then I would be an extremely happy man. But I can't persuade myself to pay around $10 a month for nothing but videos and images.  :unknown:

Instead I just sit at home working on my Jedi powers which clearly aren't working. :D

Better to go play SWTOR.  You can indulge all manner of alien sex fantasies there in DK chat it would seem.  And most of what's worth doing is free as is fapping to all the publicly available images of all the babes you fancy in porn e.g. Tori Black.  Damn!  Now I gotta roll a Sith with that name...
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 06:54:51 pm by LLPunting »

Offline pa5151

The internet is full of free porn.

Imagine paying for a cam whore. And imagine paying for it and it’s Kerry Katona.

Offline londonhunter008

I find onlyFans intriguing because I have found links to normal girls as well
- Few I have been following/fancied on Instagram (and always wonder...if I could see more of her).
- Instead of using normal escorts...I always prefer arrangements (read my posts on Seeking arrangement forum). Recently, few of them sent me onlyfans links (because of covid, they created these profiles). In one way...it helps to differentiate who is claimed to be "normal" girl with a day job and who does these activities more and have tones of male follower. But option is always open to meet.  I can share few links of the girls who are on arrangement sites, Instagram and now on onlyfans (unless it taken that I am trying to promote someone...and violate the rules of this forum).

Yes, internet is full of porn. I personally get kick out of looking at the girl with whom there are chances to meet in person. And instead of asking naked pics...I can just pay ($5-10) and see everything I want. 
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 10:48:40 am by londonhunter008 »

Offline loveahe

The internet is full of free porn.

Imagine paying for a cam whore. And imagine paying for it and it’s Kerry Katona.

 :lol: :lol: :lol:

 :scare:

Offline magnetico

Could this be moved to off-topic?
 I can move threads but not to off-topic.

Offline Mr Sinister

Only fans is for SIMPS, rather just watch free porn or see an actual WG.

Offline Chorley

Only fans is for SIMPS, rather just watch free porn or see an actual WG.
SIMPS?  :unknown:

Offline magnetico

Only fans is for SIMPS

100% banking on the simps! OF doesn't rely on punters.

Offline winkywanky

I did see that Kerry Katona had joined OnlyFans this week.

Fill yer boots lads.


I'd have to be in a Katatonic state, frankly  :D

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360

Offline Apu

Only fans is the death of pornstar punting. I've met a few girls but they know it's easier to work from home if they use their brains.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Chorley

There's quite a lot of discussion on Redditt re Onlyfans.

Apparently there are major issues with playback quality, with constant buffering, difficulty streaming in HD and videos failing to load at all.

Pretty shit when you're paying for the privilege.  :thumbsdown:

Offline TonyD

There's quite a lot of discussion on Redditt re Onlyfans.

Apparently there are major issues with playback quality, with constant buffering, difficulty streaming in HD and videos failing to load at all.

Pretty shit when you're paying for the privilege.  :thumbsdown:

victim of their own success, grew to quick. more hardware on the way they say, must be billionaire the owner

Offline redveee

There's quite a lot of discussion on Redditt re Onlyfans.

Apparently there are major issues with playback quality, with constant buffering, difficulty streaming in HD and videos failing to load at all.

Pretty shit when you're paying for the privilege.  :thumbsdown:

Download the videos to watch at your leisure with Chrome extension Downloader For OnlyFans.

External Link/Members Only

Once the page is loaded you can have all the videos or photos or a selection with one click.

Offline landseer

Some on here may recognise 'Goddess__Mia' on Onlyfans

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
I used to wonder why people pay for onlyfans and still grimace mostly for the guys that do. However, when I saw the prices that escorts in america charge I gasped and though shit, if I was in a p4p wasteland like the US and could not get girls, or navigate the internet to get the pirated onlyfans videos and had no interest in free porn, instead of paying close to $250-$500 dollars for an hour with a chick that is not a streetwalker, with all the risk that entails with legality and whatnot... maybe $5-15 dollars with the option to interact with direct messages would seem like a safer, better option  :lol:. Still sad though, simps have messed up the game for everyman...worldwide.  A pretty girl with a strong social presence can now make more than a doctor, lawyer, small business owners etc, just by doing raunchy stuff on cam. Capitalism 101 financed by simps, can't blame these chicks for trying but we really are living in a clown world these days.

If this gets serious traction long term, there could be a chance of WG talent being removed from the punting world going online, or the ceiling of online earnings will collapse with the flood of girls going online and not enough simps to pay for them all. I ponder sometimes which situation will occur first but making money online is difficult after all, I suspect the collapse in earnings overall with onlyfans will happen first and the 5 figure month golden era will end. I hope these girls saved their earnings.  Winter will come soon.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:51:50 am by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Chorley

Some further discussions of Onlyfans on Redditt reveals what  a complete scam it is.

 Not only the playback issues, but the fact that the videos you see are short-sometimes only 30 seconds- and if you want to see the full video you have to pay some ridiculously overinflated fee. One girl, some IG "star"  :rolleyes: was charging between £50 and £100 for these and something like £250  for custom  vids.

 Madness :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
The internet is full of free porn.

Imagine paying for a cam whore. And imagine paying for it and it’s Kerry Katona.

+1

Too many simps throwing away good money. smh

Offline winkywanky

Must confess, with all the money I'm saving during Lockdown I have subscribed to one WG's OnlyFans account. Only the one month, and she did take content requests which made it more fun  :D

Online webpunter

I presume that you still need to pay ? Or am i being fick ?

Download the videos to watch at your leisure with Chrome extension Downloader For OnlyFans.

External Link/Members Only

Once the page is loaded you can have all the videos or photos or a selection with one click.

PS IMO online stuff is OK in the current climate

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Must confess, with all the money I'm saving during Lockdown I have subscribed to one WG's OnlyFans account. Only the one month, and she did take content requests which made it more fun  :D

your Covid19 pass is in effect!

I trust you’ll throw it away when normality returns🙏🏾
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 10:09:45 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline winkywanky

your Covid19 pass is in effect!

I trust you’ll throw it away when normality returns🙏🏾


Oh yes, I shall be experiencing her charms fully and in person when conditions allow. She'd better watch out, I'm going to give her a very sore bottom  :lol:.

Offline kuck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,160
  • Likes: 46
  •  
  • Reviews: 38
The Blueberry Girl is on onlyfans
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I won a subscription for a few days based on a quiz she is (or was) offering on twitter. The problem with newer accounts is that there is just so little content. She has only three videos up. It'd make sense to wait a few months to actually subscribe. I suppose it is a catch-22 for creators like her, to get started without subscribers.


Download the videos to watch at your leisure with Chrome extension Downloader For OnlyFans.

External Link/Members Only

Once the page is loaded you can have all the videos or photos or a selection with one click.

It is quite hard to use when the creator has 1000s of videos, clicking all freezes the computer, and you have to do it in many batches  :wacko:

Online webpunter

And if you are very lucky you will have a sore bottom too 🤞   :lol:


Oh yes, I shall be experiencing her charms fully and in person when conditions allow. She'd better watch out, I'm going to give her a very sore bottom  :lol:.

Offline winkywanky

And if you are very lucky you will have a sore bottom too 🤞   :lol:


Oh no I won't, I'm too much of a coward!  :P

Online webpunter

Oh yes ....

as in Noel ?  :P


Oh no I won't, I'm too much of a coward!  :P

Offline winkywanky

Only Mad Dogs and Englishman, go out with a Tranny, son  :hi:.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Only Mad Dogs and Englishman, go out with a Tranny, son  :hi:.

I'd go out on a social with Eddie Izzard and I'm no dog, nor genetically an "Englishman".

Offline Alackofambition5

I'm a big fan of

She doesn't escort unfortunately.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 05:03:03 pm by daviemac »

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
I'm a big fan of Hannah Brooks:
<DELETED>
She doesn't escort unfortunately.

READ THE RULES PLS.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,195
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I'm a big fan of

She doesn't escort unfortunately.
You need to read the rules on posting social media link / pictures. There's a link at the bottom of every page.

However in case you can't find it - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

22 Privacy of service providers
It is generally not allowed to post personal info of service providers, such as real names and personal social networking profiles and photos from messenger providers like WhatsApp.To clarify this means no personal photos at all from anywhere. Phone numbers may be posted in full if the number is anywhere online on an advert, personal numbers not allowed. Hotels may be named but not room numbers
 General description of in-call locations is acceptable, but not specific house numbers and/or street names. Modeling, porn, and media-related work are acceptable to be posted, even if it includes their real names as they actively sought publicity / higher-profile. Any news items may be posted. All aforementioned restrictions do not apply to thieves and those with criminal convictions. Past name changes are never censored, regardless of reasons.

Offline superman64

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
I used to wonder why people pay for onlyfans and still grimace mostly for the guys that do. However, when I saw the prices that escorts in america charge I gasped and though shit, if I was in a p4p wasteland like the US and could not get girls, or navigate the internet to get the pirated onlyfans videos and had no interest in free porn, instead of paying close to $250-$500 dollars for an hour with a chick that is not a streetwalker, with all the risk that entails with legality and whatnot... maybe $5-15 dollars with the option to interact with direct messages would seem like a safer, better option  :lol:. Still sad though, simps have messed up the game for everyman...worldwide.  A pretty girl with a strong social presence can now make more than a doctor, lawyer, small business owners etc, just by doing raunchy stuff on cam. Capitalism 101 financed by simps, can't blame these chicks for trying but we really are living in a clown world these days.

If this gets serious traction long term, there could be a chance of WG talent being removed from the punting world going online, or the ceiling of online earnings will collapse with the flood of girls going online and not enough simps to pay for them all. I ponder sometimes which situation will occur first but making money online is difficult after all, I suspect the collapse in earnings overall with onlyfans will happen first and the 5 figure month golden era will end. I hope these girls saved their earnings.  Winter will come soon.

I think the sex economy is currently in a bubble. Or maybe actually paying for sex is going the way of the dinosaurs as the next generation of socially inept men who can't even get the courage to pay a girl for sex would rather pay to financially support a girl and pat themselves on the back for being a provider while making love to their own hands.
Banned reason: Undesirable / fixated on underage girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Payyourwaymate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,084
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 145
I think the sex economy is currently in a bubble. Or maybe actually paying for sex is going the way of the dinosaurs as the next generation of socially inept men who can't even get the courage to pay a girl for sex would rather pay to financially support a girl and pat themselves on the back for being a provider while making love to their own hands.

I honestly am not too sure where this onlyfans conondrum can go. It's either in a big bubble and this is a gold rush for early popular girls that make quick large ££££££ for which it will be harder for girls in the future to try to make ££££ due to oversupply, which I have seen some signs of; or as you said, the next generation of men is going to taking all the chicks that would have been WGs onto only fans leaving punters with poor quality talent to choose from, the WGs and normal girls getting money and all us men that pay for WGs and normal guys aswell taking the short end of the stick in the future...well, in the western world anyway. I'm sure with P4P in other continents, cash payments in person for direct access still reigns supreme. Time will tell.

Offline superman64

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 36
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 3
All the talent for WG went decades ago when welfare and alimony was introduced. :diablo:

edit: we're already mostly paying for a lot of girls who we don't have access to.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 06:40:25 pm by superman64 »
Banned reason: Undesirable / fixated on underage girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

I'd go out on a social with Eddie Izzard and I'm no dog, nor genetically an "Englishman".


He is indeed an entertaining chap  :thumbsup:

Offline 5amtheRam

If it helps/somebody is interested:
Amanda Big Bum is on adultwork.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only


Offline tidytuz

Fuck OnlyFans.

OnlyFans or camming are the enemy of true punters.

You don't have to be Nicola Tesla to work out why.

Offline grandaddybadman

I used to wonder why people pay for onlyfans and still grimace mostly for the guys that do. However, when I saw the prices that escorts in america charge I gasped and though shit, if I was in a p4p wasteland like the US and could not get girls, or navigate the internet to get the pirated onlyfans videos and had no interest in free porn, instead of paying close to $250-$500 dollars for an hour with a chick that is not a streetwalker, with all the risk that entails with legality and whatnot... maybe $5-15 dollars with the option to interact with direct messages would seem like a safer, better option  :lol:. Still sad though, simps have messed up the game for everyman...worldwide.  A pretty girl with a strong social presence can now make more than a doctor, lawyer, small business owners etc, just by doing raunchy stuff on cam. Capitalism 101 financed by simps, can't blame these chicks for trying but we really are living in a clown world these days.

If this gets serious traction long term, there could be a chance of WG talent being removed from the punting world going online, or the ceiling of online earnings will collapse with the flood of girls going online and not enough simps to pay for them all. I ponder sometimes which situation will occur first but making money online is difficult after all, I suspect the collapse in earnings overall with onlyfans will happen first and the 5 figure month golden era will end. I hope these girls saved their earnings.  Winter will come soon.

exactly
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline grandaddybadman

Only fans is for SIMPS, rather just watch free porn or see an actual WG.

exactly, the only difference in 2020 is that an actual WG that is a waste of money and time and free porn wastes your time and sex drive. Better off staying  abstinent, having a fuck buddy or being in a relationship.
Banned reason: Troll, "inshallah" WTF.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Setodger


Offline LdnWalker


Offline winkywanky

Whaaaat? They haven't been paying tax? Shock-horror!!!  :scare:  :sarcastic:

They'll be telling us the girls haven't been declaring their earnings next!!  :lol:

Offline Paris69

BBC i player.

Channel BBC3.

Documentaries.
 
Nudes for Sale: which is about online picture selling and OnlyFans.

(Lots of bullshit numbers flying about - though i'm sure one or two have struck the golden goose).
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac